The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"michelle and amanda"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

bones20 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bones20 Click to send private message to bones20 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"michelle and amanda"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

I know that Top Model is not all about looks, but these to ugga boogers need to be off. Come to MISSISSIPPI!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: michelle and amanda LisaPles 11-09-06 1
 RE: michelle and amanda toddE 11-09-06 2
   RE: michelle and amanda nazpink 11-09-06 3
       RE: michelle and amanda mistyrose52 11-13-06 4
   RE: michelle and amanda ginger 11-13-06 6
 RE: michelle and amanda Q 11-13-06 5
   RE: michelle and amanda LisaPles 11-13-06 7
       RE: michelle and amanda Boettcha3 11-29-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: michelle and amanda"
I hear you. I like them both personally, but model material they are not. I think this season would have been much better with some more realistic contenders.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: michelle and amanda"
nah, they're the bomb. They totally look like models. Good models.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-09-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: michelle and amanda"
I don't think they are all that great.....they could have what it takes but they don't hold themselves too well. I think Michelle only kind of wants it and Amanda is too boxed in.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: michelle and amanda"
I don't see model material in either of them!! I personally think they're just there for the novelity of it.

In the end, when Tyra and her entourage realize they aren't bringing in that many ratings, they'll be 'offed' as well.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: michelle and amanda"
I'm with Todd. Most models don't look conventionally pretty, and most are still stick thin so those pesky curves don't assert themselves under the lines of the clothing.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-13-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: michelle and amanda"
I don't know. I like them both and think they can both model, together. By that I mean there is always going to be a wow factor when twins model in shows or pictures. Together I think they can model.

All they need is some enhancements here or there and they will then look totally like models.

End of un-PC comment.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-13-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: michelle and amanda"
>All they need is some enhancements
>here or there and they
>will then look totally like
>models.

... Or how about a couple of cheeseburgers. That ought to do the trick. What these girls desperately need is some meat on their bones!

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: michelle and amanda"
suprisingly though, their pictures aren't that bad. I mean they seem to pull off the super-skinny thing in some of their pictures. But when you see them walking- it just doesn't look very appealing

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •