The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-06, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
The challenges, the whiney girls, the attitude of Tyra-it's all just so 'lame'-can't think of a better word right now.

I felt so bad for Brooke tonight who was eliminated, on the same night as her HS Graduation! Yes, she should be happy she had that opportunity, but I just felt it was a little trite and uncaring for Tyra to be so 'uppidy' about it!

I mean, geez, the kid was barely 18, and all her dreams had just been smashed to pieces. And that particular girl was NOT one of the everyday whiners-like Jaeda, who just can't get over HER DARNED HAIR!!!

And some of these challenges and photo-shoots-what is up with that? Do top models, or even low-life models REALLY have to do that crap? Maybe, but I really feel like these people are just grasping at straws here, trying to put this show together, because they've run out of valid ideas.

And Fabio? Ok, I do get the point, and at least those shots were good, and made sense. But what 18 y/o wants to 'bootie up' to an almost 50 y/o has been? Yes, yes, I know it's all part of the learning process. There's just a lot of things about this season that are really getting under my skin!

With the exception of Jay and Twiggy, I think this season comes just short of totally sucking!! Just MY humble opinion....

BTW-what is WRONG with Anchal's body, and why doesn't someone tell her/show her what to do about it??????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... LisaPles 10-26-06 1
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... nazpink 10-26-06 2
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... mistyrose52 10-26-06 3
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Magnolia_Rocker 10-26-06 5
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... tvgeek401 10-26-06 10
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... dbwar4 10-26-06 11
       RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... nazpink 10-27-06 13
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... SilverStar 10-27-06 23
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Kelly_Smith 11-08-06 26
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Savahnna 10-26-06 4
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... deweydrop 10-26-06 6
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... pinksparkleguitar 10-26-06 7
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Savahnna 10-26-06 8
       RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... pinksparkleguitar 10-27-06 12
           RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Savahnna 10-27-06 14
               RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... pinksparkleguitar 10-27-06 16
                   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Magnolia_Rocker 10-27-06 18
                       RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Savahnna 10-27-06 20
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... toddE 10-26-06 9
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... mistyrose52 10-27-06 15
       RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... JessicaRN 10-27-06 17
           RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... deweydrop 10-27-06 19
               RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... nazpink 10-27-06 21
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... tamarama 10-27-06 22
 I concur Das Mole 10-27-06 24
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Kelly_Smith 11-08-06 25
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Kelly_Smith 11-08-06 27
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... mistyrose52 11-08-06 28
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... eire_heart74 11-09-06 31
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... jutarath 11-09-06 29
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... mistyrose52 11-09-06 30
       RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... toddE 11-09-06 32
 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th... Boettcha3 12-12-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
So far I think this season is just OK. I have always liked Tyra but must admit her attitude occasionally gets on my nerves these days. It's like these girls just couldn't possibly grovel enough for her liking.
I have a gripe about the first photo shoot. I thought it was awful! It reminded me of the one where the women were supposed to look like they were crying. I want to see the women look pretty in their photos, not sad or scary! The Fabio photo shoot was kind of funny. I wonder if he ever gets turned on during those photo shoots? (Eeew!) I wouldn't have wanted him breathing down my neck either!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Ugh....I'm just getting more than a bit annoyed at the fact that once again Jadea did not go. I think the whole time she's been there she's delivered what one good photo? And that was last night with Tyra. The whinning about the hair is getting more than ridiculous and I can't help but see it as Jadea's excuse for why she really isn't model material. It isn't the hair and it isn't because she doesn't have the looks, it's because she just simply doesn't have it in her. Go home already.

As far as Brooke goes, sure I understand it's a competition and one can't give someone a pity chance but why not in this case? Brooke's attitude and photos have been far better than Jadea's, even her photo with Fabio was more convincing than Jadea's. Not only that but Eugena keeps getting the same complaints from the judges without the slightest bit of improvement so she too would have made a perfect canidate to go. I'm just simply not understanding the concept behind keeping Eugena and Jadea around, sure their black and white photo was improved but then they turned around and sucked at the bigger photo shoot. I also did think that Tyra's response to Brooke's comment about missing her HS graduation lacked compassion. Yes, it was Brooke's choice to make that sacrifice and yes she got to have a good experience (I guess) but it is a pretty hard blow to get ousted with that kind of timing. I kind of expected Tyra to go off the deep end like she did with Tiffany.

Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with Anchal's body, but compared to most models it is considered chubby. Which also leads me to why I think Tyra is so hypocritical. I have seen previews of her shows and have seen her do it on this show where she has expressed how girls should be more comfortable with their bodies and how no one is perfect blah, blah, blah, so why hasn't she given a full figured woman a chance on her own show? If she wants to make a true statement she needs to stop showing off her own lovehandles and giving someone with lovehandles a friggin chance. Of course that person probably shouldn't be Anchal because she hasn't really shown much modeling potential.

And the twins! Why, Why, Why????!!!! I am tired of them, so over them, never even started anything for them! I wasn't convinced with either of their pics. I did like how Tyra brought Michelle down from the excuses (the only good thing I think Tyra has done).

Right now the ones I see who have potential is Melrose and Caridee. Sure people don't care for Melrose but she needs very little direction, takes pretty good photos, takes things seriously, great speaker and performer. Caridee has a good personality, takes good photos, and has a good walk, she just needs to tone down the stripper moves. Of course neither one will probably win because Tyra seems insistant on giving the uninspired, undeserving girls a winning chance.

So, yes I'm frustrated with this season.....lol.

10-26-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Could NOT have said it better!! Totally agree with EVERYTHING you said!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-26-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Agree with everything you just said Nazpink.

Also, did anyone else notice Ms. Jay behind Tyra when she was talking to the final 2? He looked like he was falling asleep! Guess he thinks this season is blah too.

A Tribe Original!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I'll just save myself some typing effort and ditto on nazpink.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

dbwar4 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dbwar4 Click to send private message to dbwar4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Darn this was my rant! You left me nothing to add

10-27-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
LOL....sorry...I'll think of you the next time.....and I'm sure there will be something else that will equally irritate all of us

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
*jumps on the ditto train*
Well said, naz. I agree with everything.

And I would also like to add a bit more about the twins. They are so gangly and awkward, there is no way that they are runway material. I don't think either of them could deliver a strong walk to save their lives. Every time I see them walking I think they are going to fall over. Ugh. I don't like them at all.

If I have to hear Jaeda whine about her hair one more time, I think I'm going to have to track her down, show her the episode where she said "Go ahead! Chop it all off!" and then strangle her. Grrrrrr! Oh, and BTW, I think she is butt ugly. Not even ugly in an interesting way (like Brooke was last season). Just plain old U-G-L-Y. I don't understand why she is still there. It sickens me.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Perfectly said. You literally said every single thing I'm thinking about this season. Saved me about 5 minutes of typing hehe

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I missed last nights show. Only tuned in during DWTS commercials....but you are right. The show is lame this season. And PREDICTABLE!! I Benadryled (allergies) out last night so I didn't get to see who was left standing.....but I thought Jada and Brooke with Brooke leaving.....for no other reason than she is one of the least Drama Queens or Attention Whores...

There's alot of Reality missing from this reality show. And I'm on board with all that are getting irritated by Tyra. She looks amazing....but with all that $$ Buy some depth!!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
1. Whoever did Tyra's hair last night, must be shot.
2. Whoever decided to stuff her like a sausage into that dress last night, also must be shot.

I'm not saying Tyra doesn't have a great body...but that dress did NOTHING FOR HER.

I felt really bad for Brooke...at first. At the end, when they flipped through all the pictures she did...I was kinda "meh" about her. Not great pictures. Yes, she's got "personality" and spunk...but I really didn't see that in ANY of her pictures.

Of course...Jaeda hasn't done anything spectacular either. And really - I'm pretty tolerant...but ENOUGH WITH YOUR HAIR!! Just go get extensions and deal with it! GOD - you're acting like you're the only woman in the world who has been disappointed with a hair cut. GET OVER IT!

I really hope Caridee 'reigns' herself in...the judges sense her "desperation"...and i'm really pulling for her now.

Anchal - I'd kill to have your body. Work it.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I couldn't believe that Tyra added insult to injury and went after poor Brooke after she was booted form the show. Yes, she said she could've been at her graduation, but good grief, Tyra, you didn't have to take that personally! Tyra acted like she had just bucked the whole show with her one comment! she's 18 for pete's sake, she doesn't have a great deal of maturity to think about what she's saying, just let it pass! Tyra broke her, shattered her dreams, and then berated her for her comments while she was already crying!

We all know Tyra wants to be the next Oprah. We get it, ok? But you know what I don't like about Oprah, Tyra? The way she can be really uppity and thinks she's in charge of everybody in the world. So Tyra, you want me to like you? Quit being a jerk! Ugh!

ok, rant over.

Sig by Cyg!

10-26-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"

>We all know Tyra wants to
>be the next Oprah.
>We get it, ok?
>But you know what I
>don't like about Oprah, Tyra?
> The way she can
>be really uppity and thinks
>she's in charge of everybody
>in the world.

Oh yeah. Always happy to see someone pick on Oprah. She really does think she rules the world. She may be a tad more articulate than Tyra. Not much.

10-27-06, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Oprah has been bothering me lately. I think she's getting worse.

Sig by Cyg!

10-27-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
>Oprah has been bothering me lately.
> I think she's getting
>worse.

I'm in total AWE. I truly didn't think it was possible to find someone who wasn't totally in love with OPRAH....let alone a hopeless idol. Ever notice how there is NOTHING she hasn't been through. There is NOthing she doesn't know. And she makes this horrific grunting noise when she comes on the stage after she "high fives" the audience....and the lady could get better clothes..... THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!

Alright. I'm gonna try and act mature the rest of the day!

Tx Pink! You made my day!

10-27-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Oh, no problem! And I'm sure there's more of us out there, we're just a silent minority!

Sig by Cyg!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-27-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Count me in the group of Oprah bashers. I can't stand her either.

A Tribe Original!

10-27-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
YAY!

I once started an Oprah thread on another board and ppl reacted like I was slamming thier mother.

And I only react so strongly in dislike because of the POWER she has over and with ppl. If she's the "wisdom" of America...we're in trouble. And if it's because of her generousity...."can you say TAX DEDUCTION"??.....others are extremely generous too. Rosie/Ellen/ to name a couple and I'm sure there's more.

I resent that she assumes (or preaches anyway..) that YOU are totally responsible for what you achieve and do not achieve. It's common sense to realize that not everyone has been afforded the education, visability, and promotability that she has.

But back to the attention whore of this thread TYRA baby...I think most people still see her as a "prestigeous super model"...not the future president of the US. I hope.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-26-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I think this season is ok. There have certainly been better seasons, but there have also been worse.

Tyra is so over the top it is unbelievable, and I actually think they intentionally booted Brooke this episode for the "drama" of her going home the same night she missed her graduation. Like LisaPles said, Jaeda and Eugena both deserve to go home (extra especially Jaeda). I never cared for Brooke (can't stand cheerleader types), but that was cruel.

10-27-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Definitely CRUEL! You said it! I don't care what Tyra thinks of her show-she still is NOT the Queen of Reality, and NO WHERE NEAR the Queen of Daytime OR Nightime!! She has a very long way to go!!

I DID notice 'Miss J' or whatever the heck he/she is, with the eyes closed. I thought it was a meditative moment-LOL! I thought maybe he/she didn't want to show a lot of emotion, so just closed the eyes, for the sake of the girls?? HA-how stupid am I???

Anyway, I'm just so ticked at how Brooke was treated, I may just write to Miss Tyra and tell her myself! How's that? Think it will matter?? She'll be laughing all the way to the bank, I'm sure.

OH YEAH-she DID look like a sausage in that dress, and she DID need a new hair-do, too!!! THANKS! I needed to know I'm not the only one here who is really getting creeped out over this whole season!!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I liked when Brooke was crying after being rejected on national TV (and Jadah "with the short hair" and Eugenia "with the dead eyes" are staying), and Tyra "with the drag queen eyebrows" said "Do you know how many girls would like to be standing where you are right now?" I would venture a guess and say not that many. Most would prefer to be at their high school graduation to celebrate their success.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
> "Do you
>know how many girls would
>like to be standing where
>you are right now?"

I would have LOVED if Brooke would have said "What - eliminated from a reality TV show? NOT MANY!" And stormed off...wind in her hair.

I would have busted a gut laughing too....

10-27-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
That would have been so sweet!!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-27-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
>>I think this season is ok. There have certainly been better seasons, but there have also been worse.<<

100% agreed. Would we rather be watching Naima again? And - Praise Jesus! - at least we don't have a hard-core Christian to listen to this season.

Coupla thoughts --

Yes, Eugena & Jaeda have both given mostly crap photos. Yes, they both have crap attitudes. But they've also both taken baby steps forward in the past couple of weeks. Eugena's bird lady, Jaeda's Bobby Brown, both of their Tyra shots.

Any movement forward is better than none -- and Brooke hasn't delivered a face in any of her photos. I think this also came into play last week, when Jaeda took a step forward, but AJ took a few steps backward.

I believe what Tyra said to Eugena -- something like, "...you don't even know you're giving that impression/attitude..." Eugena looked surprised at that. Now, it's certainly not evidence of good modelling skills if you're so unaware of the impression/expression you're making, but now that they've talked to her about it, I don't mind the panel giving her a chance to fix it.

Yes, Brooke is only 18. So what? So are the twins. So's Megg - and Jaeda. That's almost HALF of the girls. It's not AT ALL an unusual age to be starting in the industry. Anchal, Monique & Christian are only 19. (other side of coin - Smellrose keeps spouting off about how old she is...but Megan is the same age). Yeah, Brooke is young, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she didn't exhibit the necessary skills.

And I'm sorry -- do you think Tyra went to her high school graduation? Or Kimora Simmons (who was 13 when she started)? Or any of the thousands of young people in the entertainment industry? I certainly understand Brooke's disappointment, but I was glad Tyra called her on it when she was wailing about it. Even though she didn't win, would she really throw away the educational & connection opportunities of ANTM to go to a grad ceremony? Then I guess it's a good thing she didn't win.

I'm not saying I'm a fan of either Jaeda or Eugena -- I don't particularly care for either of them, and barring one of them having an earth-shattering epiphany, I don't think either of them will win - or even go much further. But I'm totally OK with Brooke getting the boot.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-27-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "I concur"
I couldn't agree more.

First they got rid of Megan in episode 2, who I thought had an amazing photo in Week 1. So what if she didn't do so great the second time around. She had potential.

Then AJ. There's something wrong when they get rid of a girl and it's revealed that she was the CoverGirl of the Week, 2 minutes afterward.

And now Brooke? Especially when they decided to keep Eugena?

I'm done with this season. Cycle 6 was 100 times better. And that's not saying much seeing how even Cycle 6 was kinda dull.

das.

11-08-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I'm really frustrated with the judging the last couple of episodes. First they kick of AJ when she's been doing GREAT. Then they kick off Brooke who's done OK although I do agree she wasn't supermodel material. But to kick them both off over deadweights like Jaeda, Anchal and Eugena who barely EVER get a decent photo and seem to get nothing but criticism from the judges is just insane!! I have no idea what they are thinking!!

Oh and Twiggy, please someone get rid of her. She's the most boring judge I've ever seen on any competition!

11-08-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
PS: the twins do NOTHING for me at all. They are sooo skinny too, it's kinda scary. They look like skeletons on heels when they are on the runway, it's terrible!

I want Caradee to win, her and Melrose are really the only ones who even have a clue this season.

11-08-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
>PS: the twins do NOTHING for
>me at all. They are
>sooo skinny too, it's kinda
>scary. They look like skeletons
>on heels when they are
>on the runway, it's terrible!
>
Couldn't agree more! I was thinking tonight, 'why are those twins still here???'. They are frightfully UGLY! And Amanda came very close tonight to getting the boot, but missed it, thanks to Anchal's whiny attitude.

There's no way either of them will ever be models, let alone TOP MODELS! I don't think so...

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"

>I want Caradee to win, her
>and Melrose are really the
>only ones who even have
>a clue this season.

Me too!! I love her. She's good at it. Commits to whatever they tell her to do. Gets along well with others. ANd unlike Melrose, I find her humble. She takes in what they tell her and doesn't think the sun shines out of her butt.

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I agree. This showed started to put me off since the judges so adored melrose and eliminted aj and then brooke. Some girls suck so bad but they are still in the show..I don't know. I really don't like it. Especially tonight..michelle won but that melrose got all the award..that's totally unfair. What was tyra thinking..

11-09-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
And what in the WORLD was that verb and adjective thing they had to do?? How stupid is THAT??

Even though I know they HAD to do it, I almost didn't blame Anchal for running away! LOL. That was the lamest piece of writing I've ever seen on a reality show!!

Someone needs to get a grip. This show is going down BIG TIME!!!!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
Interesting breakdown now:

The Twins vs. The Black Girls vs. The Blondes

The Twins are the only ones I have liked this season. Much as I want Amanda to win, I think the twins will end up in like 5th and 3rd place.

The Black Girls have no chance. Danielle just won last cycle, and neither Eugena nor Jaeda compares to past seasons. I can't believe I've forgotten their names, but in cycle 4 there were two fine Black Girls and they both got booted early. Actually, there have been lots of good Black Girl models, but the current two just don't bring it.

The Blondes have to be the favorites, since so many people seem to want a Blonde to finally win. Yet, like most past Blonde competitors, I find both CariDee and Melrose underwhelming. Plus, a girl from North Dakota won two cycles ago.

I have no idea who will win at this point, but I have to think it may actually be Melrose.

aka Smellrose.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Am I the only one who thinks this season is way LAME??"
I really liked brooke and that whole episode was saying how its o.k. if she gets voted off, just not on this particular day- she missed graduation and she got voted off!! what a terrible day! I think tyra should have chosen someone else- only one will win, i mean there are a lot of other people who sucked that she could have voted off. I know its good for ratings in some way, but out of the goodness of her heart she could have spared her for one more week- then Brooke would have at least felt like she accomplished something and not missed one of hte biggest days of your life.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •