The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Something to say about everyone!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

trella93 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trella93 Click to send private message to trella93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Something to say about everyone!!!"
First of all, I will start off with Brooke. She was by far my favorite...she had a great personality. I think it was very low of Tyra to kick her off the day of her graduation that she missed for Tyra.

TYRA-I don't think you are doing a very good job hosting this show! All she is teaching teenagers watching the show is that we need to load on piles of make-up to be beautiful. Bring out some natural beauty!

MELROSE-She had a rough start, when she was 10 minutes late to the photo shoot. She didn't handle it very well, but I think you are now doing great...keep it up!

CARIDEE-She is great! She can bring out the best in many models...especially herself. She doesn't need to be a jerk to win the competition!

ANCHAL-She needs to get a load of herself! Her "I am so ugly" line is really getting on my last nerve and is getting her pity votes from the judges. That is the only thing keeping her on the show!

THE TWINS-They are both decent, but I think the only thing keeping them on the show is that they are the first twins, and Tyra can't keep one of them on the show and kick one off.

JAEDA-She is not good! She isn't good enough to still be on the show...kick her off!!!

Please reply what you think!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Something to say about everyone... Boettcha3 12-12-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Something to say about everyone!!!"
I loved brooke too, and caridee- i thought they were really good. Although brooke was good, i thought maybe she was a little bit too commercial- meaning she was too cute for high fashion. But really, when have we seen any of the girls go off and do high fashion-- none that i can think of (after they win the show). We see them in "My life as a covergirl" and other covergirl, or 17 ads - no high fashion things. So i guess it would have been o.k. for brooke to stay on the show. She just seemed like cute kid who could deliver some good pix. Im glad that caridee won, though
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •