The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
I don't get it. Don't Tyra, and the powers that be ever watch the clips of how the girls are getting along/responding to eachother in the house?

I don't know that it wouldn't be considered 'bias' to do so, but if they did, Monique would be out on her butt in a nano-second!

Of course, Jade was all that last season, but I have to say, she couldn't hold a candle to this BEAOTCH!!!!!!!!! This girl is going to go to sleep and not wake up if she continues her
garbage.

Just MY take on it, anyway. I can't see how ONE person could be allowed to sabotage and make everyone else's life so miserable without someone in control not knowing about it.

I suppose as long as she's posing a pretty pose, anything goes??

What do you think???

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... ginger 09-28-06 1
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... nazpink 09-28-06 2
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... Canada Girl 09-28-06 3
   RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... tamarama 09-28-06 4
       RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... globespinner 09-28-06 5
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... Captain_Savem 09-28-06 6
   RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... ginger 09-28-06 7
       RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... eire_heart74 09-28-06 8
           RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... globespinner 09-28-06 9
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... reealiteefan 09-28-06 10
   RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... ginger 09-29-06 11
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... pumpkinqueen 09-29-06 12
   RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... LisaPles 10-02-06 13
       RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... mistyrose52 10-03-06 14
           RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... mistyrose52 10-03-06 15
       RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... tamarama 10-03-06 16
           RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... goldie1000 10-03-06 17
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... eire_heart74 10-04-06 18
   RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... deweydrop 10-05-06 19
   RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... nazpink 10-05-06 20
       RE: Monique - Good Riddance Skank LisaPles 10-05-06 21
       RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... eire_heart74 10-05-06 22
           RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... ginger 10-05-06 23
 RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watc... medusa_aus 10-19-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
You have to wonder - has she watched the previous seasons and realized that the total beeyotch goes pretty far, or has she watched the previous seasons and failed to realize that the total beeyotch has to start CHANGING THAT ATTITUDE or Miz Tyra sends her packing? At any rate, I have to applaud the girls; they are all FAR more mature than me. I wanted to reach into the television, grab that phone and bash her in the head with hit. I would have to take a lot of anger management courses to last several weeks in a house with that c____.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Last season the panel seemed to know that Nnenna was having problems with her boyfriend which led me to believe that they were either watching clips or getting info. but I don't know if they are doing that now.

I think that they will wait for Monique to slip up during the panel or at a photo shoot with her attitude, for now she is entertainment in their eyes. Out of all the "bitches" of this show Monique is at the top of the list. She's absolutely ridiculous really, taking out her crap on the others despite the fact that they have no control over the things she is angry about. I also thought it was appalling that her mother said something about how the girls shouldn't mess with a child of god or whatever, I surely hope these people don't claim to be christians with that behavior. Monique will get hers and it may be the biggest heaping of karma this show has seen....at least I hope.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Terrible, but she's feeding off the attention that the girls who get frustrated give her, so she's only going to get worse. If everyone just ostricized (sp?) her, I bet she'd break down very quickly, as this girl looooves attention.

So as long as Melrose is making it a "feud" it will continue.

I personally don't think her photos have been that good, so I would have been happy to see her go.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-28-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
>>I personally don't think her photos have been that good<<

You're right -- and Tyra kinda spanked her at panel last night...saying Monique was much improved this week, but since she was so pathetically bad last week, there was no where to go but up.

And she was last-called before bottom 2.

I'd almost rather see her be eliminated because she sucks than because she's the biggest b!tch since S1-Robyn.

THAT would knock her down a peg or two -- "Monique, you sit in front of the camera like a lump of carp. Go home now."

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
It's all very simple: Drama = ratings. They have the control to hang on to her as long as possible, until it becomes too ridiculous to justify it (meaning, her modeling starts to suck or she actually beats down someone and they have to send her). It's entertaining, because it gets people talking and watching and Tyra ain't letting that go. Last season was a prime example. Jade was lackluster for most of the season, difficult to work with (remember the commercial?) and only near the end did they manage to find enough in her to justify keeping her. She was far from the top of the heap, though. But...she was entertaining because she was insane, a total sociopath--and people watched. So, don't expect Monique to go anywhere soon unless the girls of the house band together, throw a blanket over her head one night, beat her to a bloody pulp and dump her body in Laurel Canyon somewhere.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
I think they do watch. But I think the main goal in any reality show is to create DOOG TV! As long as she isn't doing anything to physically harm anyone, the PTB will leave it up to the girls to police themselves.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

09-28-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

I had no idea you were a Modelfan, Savem! And you're right; as long as she creates drama, and continues to look pretty damn good whilst doing so, they'll keep her around til the final four or five. But if she doesn't get weepy and renounce her Evil Ways, a la Miss Eva, she will eventually go. And they know we all want to see that, and will keep tuning in to see that.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
That's true only little miss Eva the diva cried in remorse for her evil doings and then goes and wins the thing. Not to mention, she took great pics. She's the only Cover Girl ad I have still seen out there now and then. It's been two seasons since then and I haven't seen either Nicoles or Danielles.

Of course the powers that be know what's going on and they are loving every minute of it. Frankly they knew if they threw them all in a house and made them work and live together, there would be fights and drama. (just take a cue from any season of the Real World.)

But I much as I am ashamed to admit, it is so my guilty pleassure to watch all that nonsense. No one ever fights over something truely important It's such bubblegum for the brain.

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Sure they throw things into the mix. That's why they gave them less beds than there were girls--and one phone. They want them to fight and plot against one another. I talked once with a psychiatrist who had gone on a talk show years ago (Sally Jessy show??) and she said that she watched producers coaching particpants ahead of time to be combative and confrontational. I'm sure the ANTM producers are doing plenty behind the scenes to stir things up. Why not? I sure would. Give me ten minutes in that house and I'd be switching makeup, stealing granola bars and dumping who buckets of water on the beds--then watch their little world crumble around them.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

Yes, Monique is way out of line. The reason that Tyra and Co do not intervene is those women are not living in the Big Brother house.

Fact is the fashion business is probably overrun with little Moniques; mean girls who are that way because they think they can get away with it. It's to Tyra's credit that the other girls encounter this kind of pettiness in its natural state and develop a thick skin to deal with it. Not all the lessons to be gained from the modeling world are in those silly challenges and photo shoots that Tyra stages.

And for those who think Monique will somehow see the "error of her ways" and repent, don't hold your breath. Life isn't a morality play and vindictive behavior often goes unpunished. Monique may not change her demeanor on the show one bit. But it's telling that her photos leave a lot to be desired and this, alone, may spell the end of her in the competition.

09-29-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Life isn't a morality play, but reality television sure is. We see the villainess-redeemed all the time.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
I don't get it. Don't Tyra, and the powers that be ever watch the clips of how the girls are getting along/responding to eachother in the house?

i'm sure they do watch--and they know that all the conflict makes for good tv. it's also a pretty good strategy--see Jade last season. don't get me wrong--i don't think Monique is acting, but they don't usually kick someone out just because she's a giant b!tch and it could work to her advantage in the short-run. (i don't think Jade was acting either--they both seem a little "off")

Of course, Jade was all that last season, but I have to say, she couldn't hold a candle to this BEAOTCH!!!!!!!!!

so far i don't think Monique is as annoying as Lisa or as entertaining as Jade, but she does seem to be a bigger b!tch.

an arkiegrl original 2005

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
I really hope they don't keep this psycho-beotch around because they think it makes "good TV". After they did that with that troll Jade last season I almost stopped watching.

10-03-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
>I really hope they don't keep
>this psycho-beotch around because they
>think it makes "good TV".
>After they did that with
>that troll Jade last season
>I almost stopped watching.

Agree!! It's just not right or fair (not that the producers or Tyra CARE) that the other girls have to put up with this kind of abuse and annoyance, week after week.

If MY daughter were in that house, especially that little girl who's still in high school, you'd best believe I'd be walking in there and kicking some major A$$!!!! LOL.

They must all sign a contract (or parents do) that what happens in the house, stays in the house, eh? Still hard for me to believe that in the REAL world of modeling, acting, even Rock & Roll singers that very many 'divas' would act like that and get away with it for long! But, we DO have Streisand, Houston and a few others who have that repuation. I dunno.

I'm just SO glad that I am ugly!!

10-03-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Not to mention WAY to short to be a model OR an flight attendant.

Darn it all, anyway......

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-03-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
>>I really hope they don't keep this psycho-beotch around because they think it makes "good TV"<<

I may be a Pollyanna for thinking this...but I don't think they KEEP girls because of the drama --

I just think they won't eliminate someone strictly based on their house-behavior, they eliminate them for their work in the challenges and at the judging. Monique's crap pictures will eventually eliminate her. OR, if her insanity shows up at a shoot or in a competition.

I think as long as the girls behave professionally (or some approximation thereof) at 'work' they don't care how awful they are in the house.

(yeah, totally Pollyanna, I know)

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
I wasn't going to watch the show this season, but there has been so much drama, I can't stop watching it !

It's all in good fun

10-04-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Damn she got the boot! Melrose did a freaking jig of joy watching her leave the panel room.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
>Damn she got the boot!
>Melrose did a freaking jig
>of joy watching her leave
>the panel room.

You know - Monique deserved to go. Based on the fact that she didn't perform this week. (I realize she was sick...but sick models have pulled through in the past).

But what Melrose did was totally immature. I saw that gleefully little "YAY!" come out of her mouth when Eugenia's name was called to stay. I would have more respect for Melrose if she just took the high road.

Ok - drama girl is gone...who will step up and be the next Diva?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Well....isn't karma a beautiful boomerang! I was doing my own jig of joy when Monique was booted as well. It's too bad really that Monique behaved the way she did because she was the better looking girl out of the bunch and had she not concentrated so much on all the negativity who knows how much better she could have been. I honestly couldn't believe that Monique actually left the photo shoot! Had she stuck it out and gave it all a try she may have stayed over Eugena(sp.?).

As far as the whole feud between Melrose and Monique last night I would have to say I side more with Melrose. Why should any of the girls care if Monique calls the phone when Monique acts like such a brat by monopolizing the only phone just out of spite? I would have shut the door on her butt too. Then Monique wipping her bathing suit bottom on Melrose's bed! First off I wouldn't consider my bathing suit bottom dirty because I am clean so it makes me really wonder why Monique thought that it would be gross and cruel to do......all I can say is yuck to the possibilities.

Looks like Melrose will be stepping up in Monique's place as the house b!tch although I don't think she will be abe to fill in those shoes half as much.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Monique - Good Riddance Skank"
I don't blame Melrose or any of them for being overjoyed when Monique got the boot. Now she can go home and cry to her Mommy.
Wiping her bathing suit on Melrose's bed proves that she is a nasty skank ho and I hope that anyone that has the misfortune of knowing her got to see that disgusting behavior.

10-05-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Then
>Monique wipping her bathing suit
>bottom on Melrose's bed! First
>off I wouldn't consider my
>bathing suit bottom dirty because
>I am clean so it
>makes me really wonder why
>Monique thought that it would
>be gross and cruel to
>do......all I can say is
>yuck to the possibilities.

Well she was the one that thought it a great idea to pretend to pee on the bed in order to claim it as hers. She says she is 19 but that behavior is more like a 9 year old.

She was very striking but there was a vacant quality about her. She didn't want it bad enough. If she did, she would of just carried on.

10-05-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Broken. Girl was seriously broken.

medusa_aus 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail medusa_aus Click to send private message to medusa_aus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Monique-don't the PTB ever watch the clips???"
Hi everyone,
i was watching ANTM also last nite and coincidently the repeat is on right now.....and i was thinking the exact same thing. They must have some type of survalience, or i was hopeing they do so they can see first hand what a collasal beaotch she is.

She has no right to treat the other girls like that......and the whole "I am the princess of the throne" crap, what is that about?

In conclusion all i have to say is..... Monique, YOU CAN KISS MY GRITTS BEAOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •