The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle's Commerical"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JudyB Click to send private message to JudyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle's Commerical"
Did anyone out there happen to see Danielle's commercial last night? What did you all think of her accent. She is a beautiful girl and I think she did a great job.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle's Commerical eire_heart74 09-21-06 1
   RE: Danielle's Commerical LisaPles 09-21-06 2
       RE: Danielle's Commerical mistyrose52 09-21-06 3
           RE: Danielle's Commerical Boettcha3 09-27-06 10
 RE: Danielle's Commerical ginger 09-21-06 4
   RE: Danielle's Commerical mrsunderstood 09-21-06 5
 RE: Danielle's Commerical CattyChat 09-21-06 6
   RE: Danielle's Commerical Hoobie 09-24-06 9
 RE: Danielle's Commerical toddE 09-21-06 7
   RE: Danielle's Commerical JillK 09-21-06 8
       RE: Danielle's Commerical mistyrose52 09-28-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
It's clear she's has had some voice lessons but her performance was very stiff. I thought she sounded terrible. Like she was trying to hard to not sound like herself. I noticed she went by "Dani" Another makeover imagine I guess. She still looks lovely though.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
Yes, I loved seeing her again. I was so glad she won last season. I thought she looked beautiful and that she is the prettiest "Top Model" yet! I thought the way she talked was fine. I like it that she shows individuality. I could understand her perfectly and I think overall she did a better job on the commercial than the previous top models.

I remember when she said my favorite quote from last season, "Forget about the gap sucka, I'm going to Thailand!" She was so funny!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
Yes, I did see it, and sadly, wasn't too impressed. I'm still licking my wounds over her winning over the blonde girl with the amazing eyes.

But, having said that, I wish the best for Danielle-she has a wonderful personality! I hope she continues on and fulfills her dreams.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
Yeah, i saw that commercial too, and it seemed like she still had a little hint of an accent going on. I am still bitter about her beating the blonde girl too! What was her name? jodi? joni? Either way, I still wanted her to win, but Danielle seems nice enough.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
Um, I thought she LOOKED gorgeous. We'll leave it at that.

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
I liked her commecial. She was no stiffer than Naima or Nicole. She sounded great. She will always have a bit of a twang and I like it. We can't ask her to lose her total identity can we?

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
I thought she sounded DREADFUL in the first commercial and winced through it. The second commercial she sounded much better. Overall, my opinion is she's best to be looked at and not heard. She truly is beautiful, but I still think she should have been runner-up.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-24-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
You've hit the nail on the head. I don't consider her speech to have an accent, it's just poor diction. She doesn't think she has a problem, even though she has been told numerous times. I don't think she is trying at all.

I usually FF through those "My Life as a Cover Girl" commercials, but I am oddly fixated on this one.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-21-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
Back in the old days, people used to say children should be seen and not heard....

Danielle, also, should be seen (cause she is superfine) and not heard (cause she is stiff as a board, a country board at that).

JillK 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JillK Click to send private message to JillK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
I still can't believe she won last cycle.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Danielle's Commerical"
Saw her again last night-looked like a different commercial.

Just shook my head in disbelief........

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •