The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Androgonous contestant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-29-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Androgonous contestant"
Ok, is it just me or is Kim in the wrong competition???

I'm not saying this because she's a lesbian, but she is completely masculine, doesn't want to wear skirts, dresses or make-up and doesn't want to be feminine in any way. Hey, if that's who she is, that's her perogative, but she's in a contest to find the person with the best model material. Models get dressed up, wear lots of make-up and wear a lot of skirts and dresses. Last night she almost had a heartattack when she thought that she was going to have to wear a dress during the shoot.

Anyone else think she will definately NOT win and shouldn't even be here?

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Androgonous contestant Hot_Pink 09-29-05 1
   RE: Androgonous contestant missygirl3 09-29-05 2
 RE: Androgonous contestant clearplastic 09-29-05 3
   RE: Androgonous contestant ginger 09-29-05 4
       RE: Androgonous contestant DonnaLynn 10-03-05 5
           RE: Androgonous contestant LawStudentWhoIsSmarterThanYou 11-24-05 27
               RE: Androgonous contestant goldie1000 11-24-05 28
 RE: Androgonous contestant Tough Cookie 10-03-05 6
   RE: Androgonous contestant goldie1000 10-03-05 7
       RE: Androgonous contestant leianawd 10-04-05 8
 RE: Androgonous contestant Chrystal 10-26-05 9
 RE: Androgonous contestant sammyboy22 10-26-05 10
 After 10/26 episode... Tiggertramp 10-27-05 11
   RE: After 10/26 episode... big brutha 10-27-05 12
       RE: After 10/26 episode... goldie1000 10-27-05 13
           RE: After 10/26 episode... leianawd 10-28-05 14
               RE: After 10/26 episode... leianawd 10-28-05 15
                   RE: After 10/26 episode... goldie1000 10-29-05 17
 RE: Androgonous contestant sammyboy22 10-28-05 16
   RE: Androgonous contestant mhb0125 10-30-05 18
       RE: Androgonous contestant dajaki 10-30-05 19
           RE: Androgonous contestant preraph 11-24-05 34
   RE: Androgonous contestant preraph 11-24-05 35
 RE: Androgonous contestant lrlr1 11-02-05 20
   RE: Androgonous contestant goldie1000 11-02-05 21
       RE: Androgonous contestant lrlr1 11-03-05 22
           RE: Androgonous contestant blak_buttafly21 11-23-05 23
               RE: Androgonous contestant is out ... goldie1000 11-23-05 24
                   RE: Androgonous contestant is out ... tyrabanks 11-23-05 25
 RE: Androgonous contestant ane 2000 11-23-05 26
 RE: Androgonous contestant majandrac 11-24-05 29
   RE: Androgonous contestant lrlr1 11-24-05 30
       RE: Androgonous contestant tyrabanks 11-24-05 31
 RE: Androgonous contestant sweet mama 11-24-05 32
   RE: Androgonous contestant goldie1000 11-24-05 38
 RE: Androgonous contestant preraph 11-24-05 33
   RE: Androgonous contestant tyrabanks 11-24-05 36
       RE: Androgonous contestant girlinpink 11-24-05 37
       RE: Androgonous contestant Miss Gabbi 06-28-06 40
           WARNING Bebo 06-28-06 41
 RE: Androgonous contestant Miss Gabbi 06-28-06 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hot_Pink 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hot_Pink Click to send private message to Hot_Pink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I totally agree with you...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I agree with both of you. Kim has no business in this competition.I dont understand why she had a hissy about putting on makeup and wearing a skirt. What does she think a model does?? I hope Kim is the next to go, but I am sure they will keep her around. and her griping about coloring her hair?? Please. wish I got a free LL makeover.

clearplastic 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clearplastic Click to send private message to clearplastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Whatevs to all the Kim haters. It's cool that the girl have different looks! It would be really boring if all the girls were former pagent girls... Kim may not be the prettiest girl on the show but remember they are looking for personality too! I also think Kim is on the show to create a lot of Drama by fighthing with that cross-eyed know-it-all bizzotch LISA!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Androgeny has been an intriguing component to the fashion world for decades. Twiggy herself seemed a bit androgynous, with her curveless, bustless bod and short hair, when she first hit it big. Here's another model who made a huge success out of androgeny:

http://www.fashionwindows.com/fashion_models/karen_elson.asp

Let's recall that what we, specifically, like in a fashion model is not what everyone else finds beautiful/intriguing/eyecatching.

In short, I don't think Kim's in the "wrong" place, and I applaud ANTM's inclusion of a variety of "types."

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I don't have a problem with an androgenous person being in the show or in the model industry, but models put on make-up and dresses! That's why I think Kim shouldn't be here! She wants to me the next top model but complains and whines about every little thing! Tyra will notice that and kick her out! Tyra doesn't like whiners and complainers!

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

LawStudentWhoIsSmarterThanYou 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LawStudentWhoIsSmarterThanYou Click to send private message to LawStudentWhoIsSmarterThanYou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Hello!!!!! Those are simply NOT the facts. Kim wore a skirt, heels, and pearls to judging tonight!!!! She BOUGHT the pearls because she liked them so much. Get the facts straight.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-05, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
>Hello!!!!! Those are simply NOT
>the facts. Kim wore
>a skirt, heels, and pearls
>to judging tonight!!!! She
>BOUGHT the pearls because she
>liked them so much.
>Get the facts straight.

They were the facts then, look at the date of the post.

Handcrafted by PhoenixMons

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Most definitly I mean, yes the comments were made about Coryns man like eye brows and what not, however this is Kim person style. But for this competition my favorite part is the beauty of the women in gorgeous outfits. I mean hey she looked decent in a dress on the runway so I don't see why she makes such a huge issue.

She's almost as bad as Cassandra was with her whole "my hair" thing, which I can understand more than Kim's but I want to look like a boy and not wear make up or dresses.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles

10-03-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I have to agree with you somewhat. However, I don't think Kim really wants this, I could be wrong, but if she does, then she better be willing to do anything, when asked to.
The only problem I do have with her is that I find her to be very immature ! She constantly mimics other contestants.
She needs to grow up and fast.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-04-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
If Kim doesn't want to dress a certain way or wear make-up she is in the wrong competition because it's either do as your told or see ya later. I think that Kim would do well in the model industry with her masculine look but it seems on this show they always try to get the girls to do photos that are opposite of who they are and how they look.

Chrystal 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-26-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrystal Click to send private message to Chrystal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Thank you! I can't stand her! She's only there to pick up girls-notice how she screwed Sarah up, and Sarah had been improving. That's why Kim made a pass at her.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I think tonite will be a make or break moment for Kim. I have heard they are doing 40's pinup pictures tonite and if that is not feminine then I don't know what is. I think Kim is beautiful and articulate but her pictures haven't been good. She definitely has great potential but, we will see.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "After 10/26 episode..."
Have you changed your opinion of her??

Personally I think Kim is a great contestant on ANTM, she has a different look, she *i* different, but at the same time could do very well with runway and print. Her face is amazing.

Last night showed that she is a pin up girl...she did great.

I think Kim will go really far in the industry, and she will go far with the show.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

big brutha 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20brutha Click to send private message to big%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: After 10/26 episode..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-05 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

Kim is growing on me week in week out. I 'd like to see her with a modeling career.
Most americans are sos (stuck on stupid) when it comes to what models look like and what the cute girl next door is, or the home coming queen.
I love this show because it breaks the myth down like miss dairy queen.
you know all her life she has been told she is beautiful and tyra just takes all that bs and crushes it and downs't buy into the BS

10-27-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: After 10/26 episode..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

I will admit her 40's pinup photo was fab !!!
This could be a turning point for Kim

10-28-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: After 10/26 episode..."
In my opinion, Kim's body in the pin up was great but honestly her face was ok, it almost looked like she was pis sed off and not in a sexy way. Overall for Kim this was an excellent photo, but had it been any of the other girls it would have been considered just ok.

10-28-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
15. "RE: After 10/26 episode..."
Oh yeah, one more thing, does anyone else notice the fact that Kim has a new "best friend" each week and each week they are eliminated. First it was Ashley, then Sarah, then Kyle.....I can see being close with someone but three people in such a short time? I think Kim has a major need to be attached to someone.

10-29-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: After 10/26 episode..."
does anyone else notice the fact
>that Kim has a new
>"best friend" each week
>
>
>
Yep, I noticed that too !
Eventually she will run out of girls to hang with.
I wonder if she will keep in touch with Sarah, after
the show ?

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I think Kim's photo was really good this week. It looks definitely airbrushed to me though too. I like Kim and like the butch look she usually goes for. She is really good at what she knows.... I think Kyle was absolutely one of the real beauties of this competition and I was sad to see her go. I also think Kim had a crush on Kyle, a big one....

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I like Kim, too, but you'd think she'd be a little better walking my now. She still lunges and when she stops she gives that "come hither" look and I just die laughing. She tries too hard and acts so serious. She needs to improve or she'll get the boot!!

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Kim's walking is her weakness. Her print work is okay, very good when her face is shot straight on, and her androgyny is a bonus in a field that is looking for models that aren't run of the mill. But can any of us see her doing any runway show besides Tommy Hilfiger sportswear? I really don't think she could pull off a couture show; she's far too masculine in her movement and seems a bit unwilling to bring her femininity out.

preraph 24 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail preraph Click to send private message to preraph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
>Kim's walking is her weakness.

Oh, honey, Kim's walking is her strength, but it's not for everyone. Kim's swagger is what got her as far as she got.

11-24-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail preraph Click to send private message to preraph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I think they're pretty much all airbrushed. Certainly that last (the only good) photo of Lisa was airbrushed to death. They had to smooth out her complexion and it was a beautiful photo, way more beautiful than she was.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I was just asking this question last night! Why the heck does Kim want to be a model? She is so protective of her 'boyishness', so why go into the girlish profession of them all!? I am sure no one has ever said that she has a HANDSOME face, that people have always said she has a PRETTY face (one of the most naturally pretty faces I've ever seen on the show), so what does she think she could bring to the modeling world other than her 'girlishness'? I wish someone would ask her -- WHY do you want to be a model? What in the world attracts you to this field?!

11-02-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Androgonous contestant"

The only thing I can come up with is that Kim is a student, so she has big bills to pay.
So maybe modelling pay will be perfect to pay off $$ all those student loans.

Maybe it's the only thing she can do good on the side

11-03-05, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Now that's a reason I can understand! Thanks.

blak_buttafly21 27 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blak_buttafly21 Click to send private message to blak_buttafly21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Kim is GORGEOUS. I won't be surprised if she wins. All modeling doesn't entail wearing dresses and heels. No doubt, she has the prettiest face of any of the girls left. I will agree, though, if they are looking for runway material, she can throw in the towel NOW!!! MEN walk with more grace then her, but no one can touch that flawless face.

11-23-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Androgonous contestant is out the door !!"
Kim is not going to win cause she is out the door !
Not enough grace, to pull it off this elimination.

Kim is finally eliminated
I think she stole the granola bar

tyrabanks 32 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tyrabanks Click to send private message to tyrabanks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Androgonous contestant is out the door !!"
Thank god the ugly on is gone. That she even made the program at all confuses the heck out of me. Adiós Ugly!!!!

ane 2000 18 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ane%202000 Click to send private message to ane%202000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Spell check is your friend! androgynous definitely

majandrac 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail majandrac Click to send private message to majandrac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
whatever! i like kim's unconventional look. did you not see the episode when jenny shimizu visited the girls. she is also a lesbian model who admits she is a tombboy. but she has been on the cover of Vogue magazine.

11-24-05, 05:39 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
>whatever! i like kim's unconventional look.
> did you not see
>the episode when jenny shimizu
>visited the girls. she
>is also a lesbian model
>who admits she is a
>tombboy. but she has been
>on the cover of Vogue
>magazine.

Now SHE was a model! IMO Kim was just too awkward with her body poses, and she did not look good or comfortable with the Venus rising from the water, whatever, pose. Other than her lovely face, I never thought Kim had either the feminine grace or the masculine attitude to be a model. But JS was stunning in her cover shots. You couldn't take your eyes off her. And it was mostly her woman's body cloaked in that masculine 'attitude' that riveted you. Kim, IMO, simply lacked that modely trait.

11-24-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tyrabanks Click to send private message to tyrabanks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Kim was by far and away the one most dependent on make-up. While the other girls would be in front of the judges looking more less natural comparatively, Kim depended on make-up, especially around the eyes to look good. What am I saying, she never looked good.

I think they (the show) worked real hard on her to make her appealing. Not sure why, other then to have someone different (lesbian) on the show for ratings.

BTW, you think after that one chic was let go earlier in the program that she started putting the moves on Nicole?

sweet mama 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20mama Click to send private message to sweet%20mama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
I think you've got it all wrong, Being a model these days doesn't mean short skirts and glamour! Modeling has changed.
In my opinion she fits the discription on a model to a tee!
Unique and beautiful! DIFFERENT

11-24-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Yes, unique is good !
There is a huge market out there
right now for that sort of thing.
This photo of her with the brown eyeshadow is
really nice. That could easily be an eyeshadow ad.

If she hadn't even told anyone she was gay, no one would think any different.
She will still be able to persue modeling as a career, for sure. I could see her in sporting outfits.

11-24-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-05 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

There's a huge marketplace for androgynous models out there. No, she isn't going to be the next face on Chanel, but she is a niche model. Open up any magazine, and you'll see ads that she could fit into, typically jeans and casual clothes, edgy, androgynous. Hey, if the modeling market can bear heroin-style fashion models, it can certainly support androgeny. I love it. I think it's refreshing, and I'm not gay or anything, but I'm tired of only seeing dainty little stick figures modeling clothes I might want to wear. I like to see how it plays on different types. I think Kim is just going to do very well. I bet she's already gotten offers.

And P.S., what a class act she was when she left under such unfair circumstances. She knows in her heart she's worth more than Bre.

11-24-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Unfair? Awe man, life is unfair. She was booted because there were four other girls thought to be better then her for programing. (maybe she's the one that caused all the trouble by eating the granola bar) She's a whole lot closer to being a stick figure then being a shapely sort of model. Other the big eyes what did she have? Nothing thats what. Odds are the only people that wanted her to win is because she's a lesbian. I'm not sure what's so refreshing about that.

girlinpink 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlinpink Click to send private message to girlinpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
Kim not being in the top 3 is one thing.. but getting kicked out before Jayla!?!?

You've got to be kidding me! Jayla is so boring. And she doesn't even take good pictures!

I can totally picture Kim in a Chanel ad.. She's v. interesting in pictures.. Very high-fashion.. she's definetely not commercial!

Jayla should be out.. then Bre.. her face is too common.. not striking. I love her skin 'tho.. she has the loveliest shade of brown. It just glows in all her pictures..

Miss Gabbi 13 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss%20Gabbi Click to send private message to Miss%20Gabbi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
That is my point entirley. All you have in this forum and on the show are petulant children, who can't get over their need to spread smutt and talk down to each other so they can enjoy the competition. I heard maybe one or two that talked about the competition. Not "who slept with who's man, or who's gay, and who's not." That is why older people should compete. They have no time for kindergarten.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "WARNING"
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we allow bashing of contestants, bashing other posters is forbidden here.

Miss Gabbi 13 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss%20Gabbi Click to send private message to Miss%20Gabbi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Androgonous contestant"
What she does and wears on her own time is her business. Some are uncomfortable is skirts and dresses, but then again, this is a learning thing right? Besides, it ain't just the dresses. You wear what they tell you to wear.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •