The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle "
Each week I watch this show, the more I like Danielle. She seems like a genuine person and I think she is confident but not obnoxiously overconfident. She has such an awesome body, it's crazy! I think her walk is much better than most of the girls, too. I think she is learning and growing in the competition and that she will do well in the upcoming weeks.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danielle Magnolia_Rocker 04-13-06 1
   RE: Danielle ANTMGirl4Life 04-13-06 2
       RE: Danielle LisaPles 04-21-06 3
           RE: Danielle ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 4
       RE: Danielle msladyhotlady 04-26-06 7
       RE: Danielle maybaybee 05-18-06 16
   RE: Danielle reealiteefan 05-18-06 13
 RE: Danielle Faiks 04-21-06 5
 RE: Danielle msladyhotlady 04-26-06 6
   RE: Danielle prosecutor 04-26-06 8
       RE: Danielle LisaPles 04-27-06 9
           RE: Danielle Magnolia_Rocker 04-27-06 10
               RE: Danielle LisaPles 05-18-06 11
                   RE: Danielle ANTMGirl4Life 05-18-06 12
                       RE: Danielle ChristmasLady 05-18-06 14
           RE: Danielle maybaybee 05-18-06 17
 RE: Danielle maybaybee 05-18-06 15
 RE: Danielle MsDeeVeeAns 05-28-06 18
 RE: Danielle Magnolia_Rocker 06-12-06 19
   RE: Danielle MsDeeVeeAns 06-17-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-13-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danielle "
Yep. In a Eutopian world for me the final two would be Joanie and Danielle. I really love Danielle's attitude and looks. She takes great pictures and she keeps out of the drama in the house. Love that! I loved her comment in confessional last night about Brooke saying sorry for losing it on Nnenna. Classic.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danielle "
I like Danielle too but has anyone noticed how she aligns herself with the non black girls? Not saying that she has to hang with Jade, Nnenna and Furonda but I noticed it last night when Jade won, she picked Furonda, Furonda picked Nnenna. Danielle is never picked. It made me think perhaps she's trying to separate herself from them. Just a thought. I wonder if that will play out in later episodes.

04-21-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle "
Has anyone seen a commercial, I think it's for Kohl's, with Hillary Duff and I swear one of the models looks like Danielle. So much that I really think it's her. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Danielle is one of my favorites in this competition and I feel bad that she has to make a decision about whether or not to have her teeth corrected. It really comes down to how bad she wants a modeling career because the judges are basically telling her she will not be succesful otherwise.
Either way I think she's very pretty.

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danielle "
The person your are thinking of in the commercial is the singer Ciara.

Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way." (i guess this only applies to the few)

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Danielle "
I think that Daniell knows herself. She doesn't want to associate with someone that she knows she'll be in conflict with. I hadn't noticed that until now. You know Jade is ignorant, Furronda is ignorant too. So, Jade and Furronda are good for each other. Nenna she plays the quiet girl and Jade actually planted herself in the middle of Nenna and John. Nenna doesn't really socialize with anyody, but you're right about that. I'm just guessing, because I'm actuall boggled. I thought I noticed everything.

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Danielle "
>I like Danielle too but has
>anyone noticed how she aligns
>herself with the non black
>girls? Not saying that
>she has to hang with
>Jade, Nnenna and Furonda but
>I noticed it last night
>when Jade won, she picked
>Furonda, Furonda picked Nnenna. Danielle
>is never picked. It
>made me think perhaps she's
>trying to separate herself from
>them. Just a thought.
>I wonder if that will
>play out in later episodes.
>

I don't blame her for not aligning with them heffahs! It seems to have served her well since she won.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Danielle "
Regarding Danielle's country accent: I think it was unfair of the judges to begin to give Danielle grief over her accent ONLY with two more episodes to go in the series. Hello! They heard her speaking throughout the competition but I never heard anyone criticizing her accent until the competition was winding down. It was too much to expect Danielle suddenly to drop a way of speaking that is natural for her. Not everybody has to be as pretentious as Jade. Danielle admits she's a country girl and there's nothing wrong with it. But she will need to overcome the regional accent, though. There is a prejudice that those with heavy southern accents are stupid.

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Danielle "
i'm with you on it, danielle seems to be this really sweet girl.. i hope she keeps doing well

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danielle "
Danielle is Americas Next Top Model. She has the total package. Great personality (totally approachable). She is beautiful and has the pictures to show it. She is very down to earth. She'll let you know straight up if you ask her being on the real. She has the best walk of all the girls, but joanie is getting a little soul, Danielle better watch out, but I don't think there's nothing to worry about. Mark my words Danielle is Americas Next Top Model.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danielle "
> Danielle is Americas Next Top
>Model. She has the total
>package. Great personality (totally approachable).
>She is beautiful and has
>the pictures to show it.
>She is very down to
>earth. She'll let you know
>straight up if you ask
>her being on the real.
>She has the best walk
>of all the girls, but
>joanie is getting a little
>soul, Danielle better watch out,
>but I don't think there's
>nothing to worry about. Mark
>my words Danielle is Americas
>Next Top Model.

After watching tonites episode you just
might be right.

04-27-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Danielle "
Forget about the gap sucka, I’m going to Thailand!

That was SO funny! Danielle not only takes beautiful pictures, I agree she has the total package. I just love her personality, she is so funny! I really think she has won over the judges, and me too!
At this point I am hoping she is America’s Next Top Model! I think she has a lot of potential for a successful modeling career even if she doesn’t win.
Go Danielle!

04-27-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Danielle "
Yep, she is a total riot. There are few people that I see on reality TV that I think "I would really like to hang out with that person" but Danielle is one of them. She is totally hilarious. All she needs is to work on her accent and diction. I'm from the south so I know it can be done cause I've had to do it.

A Danielle or Joanie win this cycle will make me very happy!

Siggy thanks to Syren!

05-18-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Danielle "
Yeah - I'm so glad Danielle won America's Next Top Model!
Danielle is so pretty and she has a great body without being too skinny. She looked great during the fashion show! Was that the coolest fashion show yet on Top Model, or what? What a great location in Thailand!
I can't wait to see what comes next for her!

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Danielle "
I didn't notice it until last night just how tall and regal Danielle is. Also, I noticed how her transformation really played out in the final episode. Normally she comes to juding looking plain and last night she just looked amazing.

Also, I still cant get over that Covergirl photo. FLAWLESS.

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model6/pgall_models.php?m=danielle

ChristmasLady 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristmasLady Click to send private message to ChristmasLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Danielle "
Danielle has improved her speech so much since the show!!! Take a look at this link & watch the video. She's going to go really far!!!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/14773/

More pics of her here at the CW Network, starting at the middle of pg 4.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c57635513%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=6

05-18-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Danielle "
>Forget about the gap sucka, I’m
>going to Thailand!
>
>That was SO funny! Danielle not
>only takes beautiful pictures, I
>agree she has the total
>package. I just love her
>personality, she is so funny!
>I really think she has
>won over the judges, and
>me too!
>At this point I am hoping
>she is America’s Next Top
>Model! I think she has
>a lot of potential for
>a successful modeling career even
>if she doesn’t win.
>Go Danielle!

Did you see the episode when she got her lip waxed? She's so funny. So real. I'm glad she won.

05-18-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Danielle "
YEAAAAH!
I loved Danielle from the start and was surprised she won since Joanie really stepped up her game at the end. I was just so glad they finally got rid of JADE I didn't care who won.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Danielle "
This is my first season watching this show..and immediately got to like Danielle..I said if she didnot win I would not watch again for she clearly was the choice a few episodes ago..If the only thing they can complain about is her accent and we all knew that can be fixed with a few dollars...then she had it in the bag....

CONGRATS DANNY GIRL the pipes the pipes are calling....

06-12-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Danielle "
They finally have Danielle's new photos up!

http://tinyurl.com/qpulo

This girl is absolutely gorgeous and totally deserved to win.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-06, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Danielle "
>They finally have Danielle's new photos
>up!
>
>http://tinyurl.com/qpulo
>
>This girl is absolutely gorgeous and
>totally deserved to win.
>
>
>Siggy thanks to Syren!

Every time I see her I am amazed at her natural beauty. Hooray for her she is a beautiful woman in all regards.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •