The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rank them."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-18-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rank them."
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-06 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

I apologize if somebody's already made a thread like this, but I don't believe I saw one.

Rank the girls from favorite to least favorite, just because.

My list?

1. Nnenna. She was fierce, even if she was boring. If that makes sense. I wish her photos had stayed strong, but...oh well.
2. Jade. It's just a thing I have...I usually always fall in love with the token byotch of any show, and this was no exception.
3. Leslie. Her walk sucked, but she took amazing photos.
4. Danielle. I liked her, but she wasn't all too great in my opinion. Although I will say she did take great photos, I don't think hers were necessarily the best overall.
5. Joanie. Photographed flawlessly, but I didn't really care for her personally. Not that I disliked her, but I just didn't find her to be too great. She did have a good walk, too, though.
6. Sara. I loved her bald photo, but the fact that she couldn't deal with her own height was a bit frustrating to watch because she could have done so much better.
7. Mollie Sue. Her look was great, but she was indeed a bit too reserved.
8. Kari. I still don't know why they eliminated her so soon. I thought she did great on all her photos, and then...she just kinda got eliminated :\
9. Furonda. I didn't like her, she looked like crap the whole time in my opinion, and her skin was lumpy.
10. Brooke. Her whole insecurity issues were just irritating.
11. Kathy. Didn't really get to see too much of her, but from what little we saw, she seemed really dull and just kinda clueless. Plus her picture sucked.
12. Gina. Her personality and that nasally voice together were just...ugh. Horrific.
13. Wendy. Yeah, she was a Katrina victim, but that's all she had. Nnenna had a sob story of sorts as well, only she was actually pretty. Wendy on the other hand...I don't know, she had nothing. Her nose was too big and she just wasn't appealing in the least bit.

Feel free to do yours as well

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rank them. Magnolia_Rocker 05-22-06 1
 RE: Rank them. Glow 05-24-06 2
   RE: Rank them. nisha 06-11-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-22-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rank them."
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Ok, here goes....

1. Danielle
2. Joanie
3. Kari *even with the shoe fiasco*
4. Furonda
5. Nnenna
6. Mollie Sue
7. Sara
8. Jade
9. Leslie *the duck walk won't let me put her higher*
10. Brooke
11. Gina
12. Kathy
13. Wendy

Siggy thanks to Syren!

edit: Just noticed I had Gina twice. Meant to put Wendy last.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rank them."
1. Jade
2. Danielle
3. Joanie
4. Mollie Sue
5. Furonda
6. Brooke
7. Leslie
8. Gina
9. Nnenna
10. Kathy (I have no idea who she is but I'm willing to bet I liked her more than 11 - 13)
11. Sara
12. Kari
13. Wendy

nisha 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-11-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nisha Click to send private message to nisha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rank them."
1.Jade 2.Danielle 3.Bre (ha,ha)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •