The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Blonds not winning...don't fret"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Blonds not winning...don't fret"
Yes, there have never been a blond winner of ANTM. But did any of you see this years I Swimsuit edition? Of the 8 models on the cover, TWO are NOT blond!!!! Look they also featured Maria Sharapova...ah why? People should under stand one thing the Fashion industry is run by WHITE people, not just american but heavily European. The tall swede esthetic is still supreme. ANTM is a TV show that allow people to dream. Look at the real industry success of past winners, its pretty dismal, but the winner will get the Covergirl contract and the ELLe cover and maybe a cover on Women health mag. If you are blond don't feel discriminated, because you still RULE.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Blonds not winning...don't fret sammyboy22 05-26-06 1
 RE: Blonds not winning...don't fret Bebo 05-26-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Blonds not winning...don't fret"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-06 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

I agree with you. I am not as concerned about a tall blond girl winning the ANTM competition because the fashion industry is still full of them,: Karolina Kurkova, Claudia Schiffer, Christy Brinkley, Jerry Hall, Rebecca Romijn, Heidi Klum, Sophie Dahl, Trish Helfer, Kristy Hume, Kristen McMenamy, Amber Valetta, etc. I could go on....

I am happy that Danielle won. She was very likable and had great pictures and I believe truly she was the most beautiful black woman they have ever had on the show.... With that being said I would say that if Top Model was going to pick a blonde girl to win I think it would have had to have been Joanie. She was perfection to me.

I felt pretty satisfied with this season. I honestly believe it came down to the two best girls this season. I would have been happy if either of them won.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Blonds not winning...don't fret"
To respond to comments by another poster, please click on reply at the bottom of the post to add your comments to the existing discussion instead of starting a new discussion thread.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •