The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poor Gina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

antmfan07 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-29-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail antmfan07 Click to send private message to antmfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poor Gina"
I know Gina has some self esteem issues, and she just needs to be herself, but that was really mean of Janice to treat her that way. She asked Gina who was bugging her and she answered Jade. Then she gets all pissed at Gina........I feel so bad for her (Gina). I think Janice needs to take a good look at herself, shes not so hot!!! And I really dont like Jade, I hope she does not win the competition. Gina was already feeling down Janice knew that and then she makes Gina feel worse about herself. Janice and Jade you guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know how Janice got to be where she is today, I dont see model in her at all!!!!!!!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poor Gina pinksparkleguitar 03-29-06 1
   RE: Poor Gina xxlilsaint18xx 05-21-06 31
 RE: Poor Gina HappyDays 03-29-06 2
   RE: Poor Gina antmfan07 03-29-06 3
 RE: Poor Gina TreenTreen 03-29-06 4
   RE: Poor Gina 2Centz 03-29-06 6
       RE: Poor Gina newyorkgrl 04-06-06 25
 RE: Poor Gina deelishuss 03-29-06 5
 RE: Poor Gina Precious_JiNi 03-30-06 7
   RE: Poor Gina nazpink 03-30-06 8
       RE: Poor Gina prosecutor 03-30-06 9
           RE: Poor Gina Precious_JiNi 03-30-06 10
               RE: Poor Gina ginger 03-30-06 11
           RE: Poor Gina pinksparkleguitar 03-30-06 12
   RE: Poor Gina newyorkgrl 04-06-06 24
 Why pick on her, tho? LillianG 03-30-06 13
   RE: Why pick on her, tho? kcity28 03-31-06 14
       poor Gina prosecutor 03-31-06 15
 RE: Poor Gina stankgirl 03-31-06 16
 RE: Poor Gina sammyboy22 03-31-06 17
 RE: Poor Gina pumpkinqueen 03-31-06 18
   RE: Poor Gina Precious_JiNi 03-31-06 19
 RE: Poor Gina deehicks 04-04-06 20
 RE: Poor Gina VirgoAzn 04-05-06 21
   RE: Poor Gina Madam Fancy 04-05-06 22
       RE: Poor Gina Sunder 04-05-06 23
           RE: Poor Gina VirgoAzn 04-07-06 26
   RE: Poor Gina myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 28
 RE: Poor Gina dancemodel 04-13-06 27
   RE: Poor Gina antmfan07 04-17-06 29
 RE: Poor Gina only1lala 05-21-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poor Gina"
I think Janice was uncalled for, but that's what Janice is famous for right now. She's making her living for being completely innappropriate. It's her full-time profession.

She intimidated Gina into her answer, she knew from the beginning that she needed someone to lay a trap for, and Gina was an easy target. And poor Gina played right into her hands.

I felt sorry for both of them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

xxlilsaint18xx 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxlilsaint18xx Click to send private message to xxlilsaint18xx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Poor Gina"
yea you made a rly good point here..
Gina irritated me soo much on the show it just seemed like she didnt know what she was doing at all but the fact she kept saying that she knows she can do better made me sort of mad because she had so many chances..so technically no i dont think she can do any better..
=>> coleman

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poor Gina"
I feel sorry for her too. I just wanted to slap Jade and Janice especially. I hope Gina boost her self esteem.

03-29-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail antmfan07 Click to send private message to antmfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poor Gina"
Well she is gone to move on to bigger and better. I hope she builds some confidence in herself.

TreenTreen 0 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TreenTreen Click to send private message to TreenTreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poor Gina"
Now, WHY did they put that girl through that (instead of just getting rid of her last week)?

..I didn't get to see last week's episode last week, but I saw it yesterday, ..and I must say that I am SHOCKED that they got rid of that really cute, big-lipped white girl instead of Gina! ...I thought that blonde would last more towards the end (perhaps in the top 2, even!) ...EVERYTHING pointed to them needing to vote Gina off!

But instead, they put her through ANOTHER "show", where Janice just totally takes advantage of her weakness, and makes a TOTAL a.z.z out of her! (and now, she also has to watch this at home)...

..This experience (on this show) is gonna perhaps be the worst experience of her life...

...It was OBVIOUS that she should've been gone last week, and she was even worse this week (unlike Jade & Furonda who may have also been in the bottom 2, but AT LEAST stepped up their game!), ..but they get rid of a WAY MORE qualified girl, and put Gina through all this (as if she wasn't already about to "crumble")..

I think they just kept her to keep some "diversity" in the show, being that in the past seasons, those who were not black or white were quickly given the axe (the East-Indian girl, the full-figured Mexican, etc.)...

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Poor Gina"
Well, like Dr. Phil says, "you teach people how to treat you." Gina set herself up as a victim, and if she didn't whine about everything and everyone, she would have been spared what Janice threw at her.

The only person she has to blame about her performance this week is herself, but she spent the entire episode blaming Jade and her living conditions for her bad performance. Truth is, it's not Jade or anyone else's fault, it's HERS.

There is not an industry in this world where you don't have to confront adversity on a daily basis. Deal with it, ignore it, whatever, bu MOVE ON, and don't let it affect your game.

She says, "I know not everyone will like me, no matter how nice I am," but from what I've seen, she has made no effort to really get to know anyone. All she wanted to do was be a victim, so that she didn't have to take responsibility for the fact that she has very little talent and didn't even try to pull it off. If it's Jade's fault, then it's not hers.

Ugh. I hate people like that, even more than I hate meanies like Jade.

newyorkgrl 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newyorkgrl Click to send private message to newyorkgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Poor Gina"
That's ridiculous. Gina is a very young, sweet girl with a good heart. She hasn't learned that she needs to brush off people like Jade. I can't believe there are people on this board that think Gina deserved it! Cold, selfish, people out thre. Scary.

deelishuss 0 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deelishuss Click to send private message to deelishuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Poor Gina"
Im not entirely sure where I read this (possibly Lisa's blogs) but I remember Janice saying that she was told by producer's of the show to be mean to Lisa. Perhaps this is the same thing playing out on the easy target, i.e. Gina.

On another note, I agree with the others, Janice makes her living being mean. If nothing else, it makes for great television.

Precious_JiNi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Poor Gina"
I'll defend Janice... only because in a world of plastic surgery, and a few percentage of those (in the entertainment field) who are 'natural'...never admit it (Koreans, Americans, and WORLDWIDE)... but, Janice admits it, makes fun of herself, and is OKAY with herself. (those that deny it, need to get a reality check-- and admit it, it's not hard to tell when someone has their face altered..especially in older years. for those that do admit it, and entertain the thought of doing it in their future, props to them. -- I'm talking about entertainers).

Janice just called Gina OUT, and was TESTING her... the whole time. Think back to Eva's season when they were all on the red-carpet, posing and people asking "Who's the biggest b*tch"...

Gina failed. Only because she's uncomfortable with herself, and her HERITAGE. =) Gina's not a bad person, it doesn't seem she is... I feel the only reason she got defensive with Jade is because JADE CALLED HER OUT. (Truth HURTS for some). When someone with low self-esteem, and a person who doesn't 'know' who they are, they always get defensive to anyone and everyone who points out their weakness... because THEY know they're weak themselves, and are in denial. I was rooting for Gina from the beginning, until I saw her on the first episode... I was mad disappointed. For a person to be FULL korean and say they 'have an identity crisis', just makes me really irritated. Problem is, she thinks she's 'white', when she should be having PRIDE in her heritage, and PRIDE that she's living and is an American citizen as well. There's always a balance, and Gina definitely doesn't know who she is.

Jade's not that much better, at 26, she should've already BEEN a model...or had an agent by now. Her attitude and the way she's so abrasive is the reason that many can't be cool with her. Still, though Jade is a bit much sometimes... I've never felt sorry for Gina when Jade yelled at her. Because it was the TRUTH. (now, Jade acting like a biotch with other girls is a different story.)

Janice keeps it real.

Brooke is one of my favorites, she reallllly needs to learn how to work with that unique face of hers (i love her face), or she'll be booted.

Furonda ... I wasn't amazed by her at all, but she did rock it tonight. (still not my fave)

Danielle has definitely pulled the wool over my eyes. I never thought much of her, until the last 2 episodes... GREAT personality, attitude. I love someone looking so normal, but so beautiful at the same time.

JOANIE is also a sleeper. She's been AWESOME the last 2 episodes. WOW.

Nnenna, Mollie-Sue, Sara, Danielle and Brooke still have my top 5 vote. (but, if Mollie doesn't step it up with more personality, and Brooke stepping it up with better pictures and working more with her face, both will be booted).

~JiNi

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Poor Gina"
Well, I'm going to start by adressing the whole Gina vs. Jade ordeal. In the beginning, when Jade was telling Gina that she needed to find herself I didn't think Jade was being mean or picking on her. I did however think it was mean for Jade to tease Gina with the cockroach and ask her to kiss it. After that it didn't really show much of what Jade was doing to Gina so I don't know to what extent the harassing was getting to. I also thought Janice treating Gina the way she did was cruel as well, but if Gina can't handle this then how is she supposed to handle worse in a real modeling career? Even if I was the most beautiful and sought after woman in the world this would not be a career I would choose. It's vicious. If a model isn't getting craped on by the agents, photographers and employers they are getting it from other models who want their place and will do anything to get it. One must always be on their A game because the minute they aren't it's like being thrown in with a bunch of sharks with an open bloody cut. Gina didn't have tough enough skin or the confidence to make it in this biz so it was best that she left. I also thought that Gina was using the "picking on me" excuse as a way to have a "reasonable" explanation for her bad pics and being clueless.

And was it just me or did anyone else see Janice show the girls the pose with her finger in the air doing the stupid laugh? The same one that Joanie did in front of the judges, the same one that Tyra stated no way Janice would have taught them a pose like that.

The strong contenders in this competition seem to be Danielle, who has the looks and the tough skin and can't seem to be pushed down, Jade who is getting better each week, Nnenna who is well loved and even Forunda is earning her spot in the judges eyes.

The weaklings seem to be Mollie Sue who has the looks but isn't pushing herself to her absolute potential, Brooke who has no confidence in what she is doing, Leslie who is pretty but just there and the lip girl (forgot her name) who started out strong and seems to be on the start of fading.

And what is this about Tyra collapsing. The first preview didn't show who it was, but said first time ever happening on the show, then the second preview showed that it was Tyra. Didn't the previews make it appear as though Tyra was fainting when in actuality she was acting? Is it going to be another one of those misdirected previews?

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Poor Gina"
O nazpink thanks for clearing that up. i thought
Nnenna was the one who collasped in the preview.

03-30-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Poor Gina"
I have no sympathy for Gina what-so-ever.

Janice keeps it real, it was basically a test. (Think back to Eva's season when they were all on the red carpet...)

Gina's not a bad person, it's just she's clueless and even though she's FULL KOREAN, and not even adopted by someone outside of her Ethnicity, she continuously stated "I don't know if i'm more Korean or American". Ignorant lost woman, she's KOREAN living in an adopted culture, America. There's a balance that's needed, and she's lacking.

Hell, I'm only 2 years older than her... my FATHER is German, I've never had an identity crisis.. When I look in the mirror I see a Korean woman.

Gina's an easy target...it's her own ignorance though.

Jade isn't a saint either, but I never felt sorry for Gina when Jade tried to put her in her place and CALLED GINA OUT.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Poor Gina"
Suffice to say, Naomi Campbell would mop up the court with someone as sensitive as Gina. Modeling is NOT the profession for her.

It IS amusing to think of what you would say to Jade if she got in your face, though. I mean, none of us here are exactly quiet shy little things. I'd mock her at great length for being 28 and not having made it yet, personally...

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Poor Gina"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

I thought it was Nnenna(sp?) too! But it was previewed as Tyra?

edited to say: the board won't let me post this where I wanted to, I was replying to prosecutor's poast about the fainting.

newyorkgrl 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newyorkgrl Click to send private message to newyorkgrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Poor Gina"
Are you kidding?? Sounds like you and Janice have alot in common. Janice's trick had nothing to do with "keeping it real". She intentionally did that to humiliate Gina which is pathetic. She's so miserable that she wants other people to be as miserable as she is. Janice is a classic example of being beautiful on the outside -ugly on the inside.

Jade will never win the competition. She makes for a great reality tv star since she's such a villian, but there is no way she'll win with that attitude. No agent, etc. wants to deal with that when there are 1000 girls available without the attitude. They're keeping her on the show to keep people tuned in. Also, she only has one look- mean, serious, she could never do sweet or kind. She has those evil eyes.

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Why pick on her, tho?"
It is true that Gina needs to learn how to deal with the bitchiness of the industry...but does that really excuse Jade from stomping all over someone who is vulnerable?

Jade strikes me as a pathetic, insecure bully who had to put someone down...and Gina was right there.

There's blame for both of them...ugh, but Jade is the most revolting to me. So mean-spirited and domineering.

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why pick on her, tho?"
Gina honestly was set up this episode. She was disrespected and provoked and aggravated. I didn't like Gina but Janice was a total idiot and she was very creul. I hope she gets hers coming. Honestly these tricks the producers have up their sleeves - it's pitiful. Just eliminate the weakest performers each week. Don't target these girls just to find excuses to get rid of them. Also why does this group get the opportunity to ask questions before the challenges. After instructing and directing the models why did it turn into a classroom for the pictures of the 4 seasons. Anyone who didn't get it after first explanation or demonstration would fail the challenge - period. That was very odd. This show need to hang up the gimmicks.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "poor Gina"
To sum it up IMO Gina is a gorgeous girl no doubt there.
She again IMO is your typical sweet naive Asian girl.
Look at the luggage she had, the hand bag expensive
as hell, Jade was probably jealous of all these things
and perhaps all the Asian girls she has ever known had
expensive things and were not mean spirited so knowing
this Jade just did to her what she probably has done
in the real world.
All the Asian girls I have worked with had expensive things, were sweet, not mean spirited and were popular. Popular not because they were outgoing but because we loved being around them, and their naivete made us laugh,
I suspect that this might be the case for Gina too, she has
probably always been popular and well liked untill Jade.

stankgirl 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stankgirl Click to send private message to stankgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Poor Gina"
I don't feel sorry for her she was a mess!

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Poor Gina"
I feel sorry for Gina. I really don't think she knew what she was getting into. I think Janice was pretty cruel to her but, that is Janice. I just hate awkward episodes like that. That whole episode left me with a bad feeling. I dunno. I think Gina definitely has some issues and has no place in the modeling industry with how she is emotionally. I really liked Joanie's picture and Danielle. Furonda did good but to me she still looks like Flavor Flav with a long weave on.... Glad Gina is gone so Top Model is not painful to watch anymore....

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Poor Gina"
i think Gina will be just fine. i was just starting to like her too--i know, i can't believe it either--i just don't think that modeling is the right career for her. she should find something a little easier, something that doesn't force her to try to think so much.

Jade was starting to really mess with her, but i think Jade has probably been on the receiving end before, so she knows what buttons to push.

an arkiegrl original 2005

03-31-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Poor Gina"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

The only problem I had with her personally, was her 'identity crisis'.

Other than that, she's too nice. Meaning, she's too weak to fend for herself at this point because she's the type of 'too nice' that gets stepped on a lot, as she was on ANTM.

She's not a bad person at all...she needs much more of a tougher skin to be in the modeling world, where basically everyone chews eachother up and spits them out.

It'll be interesting to see who the NEXT scape-goat will be... I've always noticed in reality shows, when ONE scape-goat is eliminated, another one emerges.

^_^

deehicks 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deehicks Click to send private message to deehicks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Poor Gina"
I liked Gina a lot and I was sad to see her go. Some blogger at Last Days of a Great City did a great post on the whole Gina/Jade thing.

Here's the address:
http://www.felixdelcampo.com/2006/04/antm_as_a_sourc.html

VirgoAzn 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VirgoAzn Click to send private message to VirgoAzn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Poor Gina"
A few words about the episode where Gina got judged off of ANTM.

I used to be okay with Janice being a b****, and I accepted it.

Unless something funky between Janice and Gina happened off of the camera I now believe that Janice is a STUPID b****.

Gina actually reached out to Janice for help (could be a mistake on Gina's part because everyone already knows that Janice is a #####.

However, Janice totally made a fool of Gina and refused to nurture Gina which I hypothesize escalated her nervousness and increased her chances off getting knowcked down by the judges. (Janice even did say she's on her list). I know Janice probably did it for ratings, but she should have picked some other girl not Gina! Asians already have a hard time in the American Hollywood game.

Now... remember when Janice asked her the question of "who is bothering you?" on the show? This was a question where no matter what Gina said Janice would snap back with an explosion.

Janice... you are such an ugly human being on the inside.
an ugly wretched person
The only way I would take these words back is if something happened off of the cameras that I didn't know about.

And that girl that looks like a halloween pumpkin that rumbles with Gina... you're so crooked and old...

Thanks for reading.

VirgoAzn

Madam Fancy 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madam%20Fancy Click to send private message to Madam%20Fancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Poor Gina"
It's true, Janice is a terrible person. I groan when she makes a guest appearance. I'm relieved when she leaves. And what she did to Gina was awful. But Gina walked into it, which you kind of expected her to do, because she is an irretrievable moron.

And anything that gets Gina voted off is, to me, hilarious.

Sunder 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunder Click to send private message to Sunder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Poor Gina"
I've never found Gina attractive, and her face being devoid of any semblance of intelligence did not help. She would have been booted right off the start if I was one of the judges. Obviously I'm not a judge, and do not see whatever it was that they saw.

Personally, I think they kept her because they knew there was going to be some sort of drama around her, and that's good for ratings. If they are trying to be more ethnically diverse, there are much better choices out there to represent Asian people in my opinion.

I used to like Janice. Now she's pathetically clinging on to any media attention she can by being so "shockingly crass".

On one hand, I do think it was stupid, pety and unfair of what she did to Gina. On the other hand, if Gina has watched all the previous ANTM's, she should have learned this lesson beforehand (red carpet incident), and handled it accordingly. Makes me think of the idiots who apply for Survivor without ever researching how to make a fire. Plus it's Janice, and I've seen more stability in a deck of cards.

I think Jade was originally trying to help out Gina by giving her some good advice. Since it didn't seem to sink in to Gina, and probably never will, she got frustrated by her. "Kiss the cockroach, kiss the cockroach" - my god - if a cockroach is going to make you scream like a spoiled baby and practically refuse to do a show - you gotta go.

If that were me up there, and I saw Jade kissing the cockroach, I'd be thinking of how I can one-up her. Maybe something along the lines of sticking out my tongue, placing the roach on it, then retracting my tongue as if I just ate the bug, or just holding it between my lips all the way down the runway. There's plenty of time to freak out when you get home.

VirgoAzn 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VirgoAzn Click to send private message to VirgoAzn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Poor Gina"
Hmm okay after sitting for a few days I just want to say that I was just angry at Janice and that halloween pumkin. I hope she doesn't win the competition. If she is this old it should have told her to change directions.

Also, Who am I to judge wether Janice is an ugly person or not.
Every thing happens for a purpose I suppose...hopefully Gina can become strong enough to take on the modeling world... or just settle with something more mentaly comfortable.

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Poor Gina"
it was a lil funny but overall pretty mean lol (SO0000 Much drama!)

dancemodel 22 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dancemodel Click to send private message to dancemodel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Poor Gina"
yeah reeyl

04-17-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Poor Gina"
OK. I think I missed something here, what was that about the Halloween pumpkin?? Can someone fill me in??

only1lala 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail only1lala Click to send private message to only1lala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Poor Gina"
Janice Dickinson is a bee-otch. To set Gina up like that? These girls are looking for guidance. Janice better thank her lucky stars that the producers and Tyra asked her to do this gig in the first place or else she would have fallen by the wayside like sooo many has-beens.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •