The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
As per usual, peeps have their undies in a bunch over this show, and feel that as expert couch potatoes, WE know more than experts in the field of modeling. Well, here is my armchair quarterback point of view on those who remain.

* Danielle ~ She takes outstanding photographs, has improved greatly as a model. Can not understand a thing that comes out of her hillbilly mouth. She should take some diction classes, it would help, but not in enough time to get any further on the show. She will be the first to go on Wednesday night. I believe she will have a good career at modeling.

* Jade ~ Love to hate her, hate to love her, bottom line is this girl knows how to model. She is incredible on set, very professional, knows how to work a shot to make it better, she can walk, clothes look great on her, and she is a pain in the @ss. She does not have a 'genuine' bone in her body. Does this make her a bad model?? NO. It makes her a weak spokesperson.

My prediction, she is final two.

* Joanie ~ Has grown and progressed so very well, she takes slamming pictures, is really professional on shoots, and is sweet and 'real' to boot. She and Jade will be final two, but in the end because she does not come off as a prima-donna and is more the 'girl next door that Cover Girl clients can relate too' she will win.

She can not do worse than Nichole. What an awfully weak, flat spokesperson she turned out to be.

I am Tigger. I have spoken.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... ginger 05-16-06 1
   RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... Magnolia_Rocker 05-16-06 2
       RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... ginger 05-16-06 4
   RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... Tiggertramp 05-16-06 3
       RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... ginger 05-16-06 5
           RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... mistyrose52 05-16-06 6
 RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... bobstew617 05-16-06 7
 RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... Das Mole 05-16-06 8
   RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... pumpkinqueen 05-17-06 17
 RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... dajaki 05-17-06 9
   RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... Magnolia_Rocker 05-17-06 10
       RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... mrsunderstood 05-17-06 11
           RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... prosecutor 05-17-06 12
   RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 16
   RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... pumpkinqueen 05-17-06 18
 RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 13
   RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... ANTMGirl4Life 05-17-06 14
       RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied ana... BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 15
 OMH!! Tiggertramp 05-17-06 19
   RE: OMH!! BRE_IS AWINNER 05-18-06 20
 Hey, Tiggster!! Sagebrush Dan 05-18-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
Hey, Dahlin!

You raise a good point about Nicole sucking mightily as a spokesperson. Last season, the judges recognized that she wasn't exactly a sparkling presence in conversational settings and were concerned about just that deficiency. Compare the "My Life as a Cover Girl" ads this season to, say (y'all know I'm biased) Eva's. Nicole's just stink.

While I can, actually, understand everything Danielle says, it must be noted that I work for lawyers and can read their handwriting; I may be an exception. Generally, I agree that Danielle is not ideal saleswoman material, and after the Nicole debacle, the judges are unlikely to go there again.

I still don't know what to make of Jade. I agree she can pose. I also agree with comments of the past season about the "tranny-like" quality to her otherwise lovely face. Certainly, one does not need to be likeable to be a Top Model. But I wonder about anyone who has this much camera savvy and at 28 has gone nowhere with it. She's broken. And her editing has yet to produce the necessary cheezy redemption epiphany that I think would be a prerequisite to a 2nd or 1st place finish for her.

Anyway, I am really looking forward (in my sad, no-life way) to see how they get from here to Joanie, but I'll be shocked if we don't see Joanie win.

And no matter what happens, no matter who wins, remember this about the decision, in advance, everyone:

IT'S RACIST!

Fools rush in...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-16-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
Rutroh...now you've gone and done it. Prepare for the posts!

Siggy thanks to Syren!

05-16-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
Oh, the posts were coming (anyway). I just pre-emptively launched a note of levity into the proceedings.

Or a match on the gas. Take your pick.

05-16-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
GINGER!!!!!!

You made me spit my yogurt.

The sooner we ALL realize that Tyra is a "racist anti-black know it all hack of a model fake" we will all be better for it.

I am gonna laugh about that for awhile...silly Ginger.

I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

05-16-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
Well, honestly, we can't even get sidetracked by "sizeist" thresds this season...

Thinks racism is serious. Thinks ANTM is not.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
Aside from the 'racist' comment-I have felt all along that Joanie was the most beautiful, sincere and deserving of all the girls I have seen this season.

She is definitely your 'girl next door', but she can also glam up to be the diva, if necessary.

I can't even imagine ANYONE in this business wanting to deal with Jade. Give that girl an ounce of power, and she will be super-evil!! I almost feel sorry for her that she's being strung along for such a long time. I just can't see her winning.

Oh well. What do I know, anyway??

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-16-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
Tigger--

I could not have summarized this any better myself. What I am looking forward to is seeing Jade's face when the girl who's "not in my league" shows up on the screen as the winner!

I definitely agree that Nicole's Cover Girl ads were not nearly as good as Eva's (or Naima's for that matter)

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-16-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-06 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Here's what I've got to say.

Danielle. Definitely first to go. Yeah, she's a good model, but (thanks to VH1) I rewatched a few episodes, specifically the "signature walk" one. Jade and Joanie both had (at least somewhat) "signature" walks, Danielle just had a good one, not necessarily her own. Her voice is going to come off awfully in the CoverGirl commercial, methinks, plus there's still the minor gap in between her teeth. She's gonna come in third.

Joanie. Joanie has done consistently well, taking good photos and doing a decent job in the challenges. But something tells me she won't win because of...

Jade. I think they're really gonna switch it up and this'll be the first time the "token bizzatch" of the show will actually win. Jade's been in the bottom two many times, however, she's learned to listen over time and she's turned out consistently good photos, whether she's been a biotch or not. I think she'll win. Plus, she's won several challenges throughout the season. She knows what she's doing.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
i'm starting to think that Jade will win too, but since i'm always wrong i'm not too worried about it. it's just that Nigel said that he has a whole new opinion of her since he worked with her. i think she is a good model, but i don't want to see the reinforcement of her delusions if she wins--i would rather she stay an undiscovered biracial butterfly supermodel.

thank you arkiegrl

i love the term "biracial butterfly" and have added it to my repertoire

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
If Danielle wins: CoverGirl gets a gorgeous woman of color who has great print ads. They also hire a speech coach to help her lose the country but keep the Southern accent. Danielle is the most photogenic of the 3 (despite small gap) and would fit in the best aesthetically with other genuine CoverGirls (i.e. the ones who you might actually see in a display at the store and/or have commercials that show in primetime on major networks).

If Joanie wins: CoverGirl gets a pretty woman who is fine for print ads but not-so-much the runway fashion queen. Joanie still needs to work on smiling and carrying her face with a perfect smile. She is still handicapped by the snaggle tooth (and years of trying to hide it) even though it's long gone.

If Jade wins: Her CoverGirl commercial will go something like this - CoverGirl smooth makeup is preposterously smooth and has a pleasant fragranceiveness about it. I feel unbelievingly beautiful and sophistrycated when I wear it. What's truly remarkanceable about it is how it gives my skin a glowous sheen. Jade is a bit of a mess, but I agree with Nigel in that she does know how to model.

Summary: Wish Danielle would win, think Joanie will win, know that Jade's bubble is about to burst.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-17-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
>If Jade wins: Her CoverGirl commercial
>will go something like this
>- CoverGirl smooth makeup is
>preposterously smooth and has a
>pleasant fragranceiveness about it.
>I feel unbelievingly beautiful and
>sophistrycated when I wear it.
> What's truly remarkanceable about
>it is how it gives
>my skin a glowous sheen.

> Jade is a bit
>of a mess, but I
>agree with Nigel in that
>she does know how to
>model.

Bwahahahahaha!

Siggy thanks to Syren!

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
If Jade wins: Her CoverGirl commercial
>will go something like this
>- CoverGirl smooth makeup is
>preposterously smooth and has a
>pleasant fragranceiveness about it.
>I feel unbelievingly beautiful and
>sophistrycated when I wear it.
> What's truly remarkanceable about
>it is how it gives
>my skin a glowous sheen.

Right on point. Danielle should win, Joanie (still deserving) should win and Jade...well I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
The judges have their work cut out for them
just like they did with YaYa and Eva.
I kinda want Jade to win.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

this is to you dejaki

your right i think you said it a little better and agreed with you all the way up until you said joani will win.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
CoverGirl smooth makeup is preposterously smooth and has a pleasant fragranceiveness about it. I feel unbelievingly beautiful and sophistrycated when I wear it. What's truly remarkanceable about it is how it gives my skin a glowous sheen.

that is sooooo funny. i can just see her saying it with that totally serious look on her face.

Summary: Wish Danielle would win, think Joanie will win, know that Jade's bubble is about to burst.

i'm hoping that Jade's bubble will burst--although she would just say that the judges just didn't see how wonderful (and humble) she is.

arkiegrl 2005

05-17-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
everybody says that joanis gonna win but im not sure because the judges hate her in person.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
I hope Jade wins, if for nothing else, to prove that age ain't nothing but a number!

05-17-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who will win?? A Tiggerfied analysis..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

and wrinkles,and kids, and hair loss, and health problems etc. etc. etc.lol

05-17-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
19. "OMH!!"
Oh my heck, I was wrong.

And I am in shock. They must like hillbillies to do their ads. I am not saying that Danielle is not an amazing model, she just can't talk!! Then again, neither can Nicole, and she won.

Hmmm...maybe they were going for the incoherent all along. Who knew??

05-18-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
20. "RE: OMH!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 01:32 AM (EST)

you cant hear everything twiggy says either but look where she is

hillbille

um no comment

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Hey, Tiggster!!"
How you doing?

This show has been my guilty pleasure all season. I should have dropped by sooner.

It's all over now, but I kind of suspected something when they made a special point of getting Danielle's teeth fixed (or has this already been discussed?).

I was rooting for both Joanie and Danielle from the start, but was sure Jade would get it until I saw how badly she kept muffing the commercial (I missed the other show where she did the commercial).

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"I'm sorry"...."It's okay." --Jack and Ennis at it again

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •