The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"why does everybody think joani"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"why does everybody think joani"
why does everybody think joani is gonna win. I mean she does take good pictures but so does the other two girls. The judges have got a problem with each and every girl but joanis is the worse because they think she doesnt look or carry herself like a model in person and just like everyone thinks how is danielle gonna win if she cant do the commercial how can joani do it. the comercial wont be a picture.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: why does everybody think joani Tonnee 05-17-06 1
   RE: why does everybody think joani BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 3
       RE: why does everybody think joani ginger 05-17-06 7
 RE: why does everybody think joani ginger 05-17-06 2
   RE: why does everybody think joani BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 4
       RE: why does everybody think joani ginger 05-17-06 8
   RE: why does everybody think joani pumpkinqueen 05-17-06 10
 RE: why does everybody think joani eire_heart74 05-17-06 5
   RE: why does everybody think joani BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 6
       RE: why does everybody think joani mrsunderstood 05-17-06 9
           RE: why does everybody think joani BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tonnee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonnee Click to send private message to Tonnee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
>why does everybody think joani is
>gonna win.

I think Danielle will win. I think some good points were brought up regarding Danielle's speech, but she is who she is, and can be taught to speak properly. To me, she have the overall package that a ANTM should have.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-17-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
thank god someone else agrees with me she is the one i want to win to but it seemed like it was only me that thinks she should be the winner

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
Realize the difference between who we would like to win, and who we think will win. I don't think all the people who think Joani will win are necessarily rooting for Joani to win.

05-17-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
Why I think Joani will win (and this does not mean I am necessarily rooting for her; I kind of like Danielle better but I am not a Cover Girl veep, Miss Jay, Mr. Jay or Miz Tyra):

1. She's a blond. Or is that blonde? Anyway, they haven't had a blond(e) win yet.

2. Her editing. She's been shown OVERCOMING a lot. When people suffer and overcome on this show, they tend to be rewarded. Unless we see a drastically different take on Jade in the first 30 minutes of the show, I will be pretty certain Jade won't win, based solely on how they edit winners.

3. Her walk. The final walk-off (Four Words: Der-Ek-Zoo-Lander ) can tip the balance, and her walk ralks.

I've said this before, though, and I'll say it again: I really really suck at predicting ANTM winners, which is part of the show's charm for me.

05-17-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
i c were ur comeing from but i think its just not registering because i want danielle to win so bad

05-17-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
I hear you, sweetie. This is how I feel about many reality show finales. Frankly, it's a little like national elections; I rarely root for the ultimate winner.

Don't worry about Danielle, though...I think the only person to get this far along and not get a modeling contract was Kaitlin from two years ago...

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
i agree with your analysis Ginger, and although i want Danielle to win, i don't think she will. of course, i'm ALWAYS wrong about who wins, so maybe Danielle has a chance.

thank you arkiegrl

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-17-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
I really don't want Jade to win only because she just seems so damn evil!

I like Danielle but her voice!!!! I know I shouldn't judge but her accent is just not commerical at all. It would take a very long time and a very talented voice coach to tone it down some. She can't do the commericals for tv and under interviews would just come across all wrong.

Which leaves Joanie, who is easy on the eyes, doesn't seem mean and her voice doesn't grate

05-17-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
i dont think she is easy on the eyes simply because her mouth is still trained to cover her teeth and that looks horrible. And it seems like her mouth is disfigured and always ashy, and she never smiles. ok thats enough joani bashing for me because she has done nothing wrong.

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
Danielle all the way!!!!!

Ok now that I'm off my soap box...as much as I love my girl and I think over time her diction will get better, I have to say I think the show is leaning towards Joanie. Joanie has it on paper but I just don't see the umph!The determination in the eyes, so thats why I don't get why people are leaning.

When it comes to interviews and a spokesperson I think Danielle is the key. I know everyone is saying the exact opposite but...she is approcable and really lets you in. Thats what a soccer mom, college student, woman on the go wants to see, not another stuck up unapprocable stick figure. Danielle is fire in her pics and also works a runway. If all they have against her is her speech thats fixable. Lets see....

Julia Roberts--From the South
Nicole Kidman--Australia
Reese Withspoon--South
Morgan Freeman--South
You might here the accent on the red carpet but in commercials and movies...undetectable.

Danielle...I'm prayin for ya
"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

05-17-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: why does everybody think joani"
dats what im talkin bout danielle all the way

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •