The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Darling Nickey 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darling%20Nickey Click to send private message to Darling%20Nickey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!"
Last night had me shaking in my boots! I even (don't laugh) muted the T.V. and closed my eyes so I wouldn't be shelled shocked. They are harping on her accent and little bitty things a bit much lately with no outside help.I just don't get it they gave them a dentist to fix one issue why not give danielle a dialect coach to fix the other. Losing an accent (by yourself) in three weeks is damn near impossible! It's almost like they're preparing us for a storm. Just like they did with Nnenna. All of a sudden nothing she did was good enough and they harped on it. You just knew in your heart that she was outta there.

Danielle should win, I think her personality is so down to earth, she's marketable, and thats what I like in a model. These Kate Moss, Naomi Cambell, I'll-Beat-You-If-You-Look-At-Me chicks are too much.

Am I just being paranoid? Or do you guys also think last nights episode was for the demise of Danielle?

"Don't Even Get Me Started" aka ILOVEMERCEDES

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I have an awful feeling...they'... prosecutor 05-11-06 1
   RE: I have an awful feeling...they'... ANTMGirl4Life 05-11-06 2
       RE: I have an awful feeling...they'... BRE_IS AWINNER 05-11-06 3
   RE: I have an awful feeling...they'... treena924 05-14-06 5
 RE: I have an awful feeling...they'... BRE_IS AWINNER 05-11-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!"
>Last night had me shaking in
>my boots! I even (don't
>laugh) muted the T.V. and
>closed my eyes so I
>wouldn't be shelled shocked.

Haha too funny.sorry couldn't resist.
on a more serious note, Danielle has
more than just an accent IMO. She
is not understandable when she speaks
that's the issue they have with her.
Ya, you could be right and
there will be Jade/Joanie final 2.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

She has to stop resisting if she wants to win. Play the role. Pick someone that speaks proper and just imitate them. Just to get through the commerical at least! If she doesn't nail the commercial then she is definitely OUT!

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!"
that is true dont get me wrong i love danielle and want her to be the winne r but she not once tried to curve her accent. i feel like the same way we can joke around and mimic people wit coutr or british accennts she can try the same thing and mimic someone who speaks proper english.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-06 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

Not sure if this has been said or not. But i love danielle i hate the way she speaks her only flaw, but why not pick her, Jay had to actually feed nicole her lines last year during the last commercial seen she did and she still won over nik..........must have been something said about that because then tyra came on her show and sai that nicole was chosen because of the type of style they were going for taht season........witch leads me to beleive they already know who thjey wont fron the beginning.....And i think it will be joanie.i hope it wont because i think danielle is the best out of the 3 she reminds me of tocarra.........jade attitude just sucks.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have an awful feeling...they're going to take Danielle away!"

>ILOVEMERCEDES

I knew that was you

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •