The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jade needs to fade!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jade needs to fade!"
What an absolute wench this chick is. Did she learn nothing from last season from miss egomaniac herself Lisa?!?!?!

They kept her on as the one we love to hate. She should of gone home. Her hair is horrible and her personality makes her even uglier!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jade needs to fade! LillianG 03-15-06 1
 RE: Jade needs to fade! pumpkinqueen 03-15-06 2
   RE: Jade needs to fade! prosecutor 03-16-06 3
       RE: Jade needs to fade! nazpink 03-16-06 4
           RE: Jade needs to get laid! LisaPles 03-16-06 5
               RE: Jade needs to get laid! myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 23
 Jade needs to come back to NYC... lisqula 03-16-06 6
   RE: Jade needs to come back to NYC.... eire_heart74 03-16-06 7
       RE: Jade needs to come back to NYC.... prosecutor 03-17-06 10
   HaHaHa...we'll have to welcome her ... LillianG 03-16-06 8
       The Coffee Shop now that's funny! J... flirtydiva 03-17-06 9
           It's telling that she would sign up... LillianG 03-17-06 12
 RE: Jade needs to fade! Collette Haywood 03-17-06 11
   They are definately messing with Ja... LillianG 03-17-06 13
       RE: They are definately messing wit... kcity28 03-18-06 14
       RE: They are definately messing wit... Nikro 04-20-06 28
 RE: Jade needs to fade! Kelly_Smith 03-20-06 15
   RE: Jade needs to fade! jettsetgirl 03-27-06 16
 RE: Jade needs to fade! chereise 03-29-06 17
 RE: Jade needs to fade! ccb100 04-05-06 18
   RE: Jade needs to fade! Sunder 04-05-06 19
       RE: Jade needs to fade! Snidget 04-05-06 20
   RE: Jade needs to fade! white_magick3 04-05-06 21
 RE: Jade needs to fade! flashwife 04-05-06 22
   RE: Jade is a troll LisaPles 04-13-06 24
       RE: Jade is a troll ANTMGirl4Life 04-13-06 25
           RE: Jade is a troll LisaPles 04-13-06 26
               RE: Jade is a troll GuinnessGirl 04-13-06 27
                   RE: Jade is so FAKE ANTMGirl4Life 04-20-06 29
                       RE: Jade is so FAKE prosecutor 04-20-06 30
                           RE: Jade is so FAKE Shaman33 04-25-06 31
                               WARNING - Shaman33 Bebo 04-26-06 32
                               RE: Jade is so FAKE msladyhotlady 04-26-06 33
                                   WARNING - msladyhotlady Bebo 04-26-06 34
                                       Jade prosecutor 04-27-06 35
                                           RE: Jade RockGoddess420 04-27-06 36
                                               RE: Jade Magnolia_Rocker 04-27-06 37
                                                   RE: Jade Snidget 05-04-06 39
 RE: Jade needs to fade! arariver 05-04-06 38
   RE: Jade needs to fade! msladyhotlady 05-04-06 40
       RE: Jade needs to fade! puppyupper 05-04-06 41
 RE: Jade needs to fade! Liddlemee369 05-10-06 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
I was laughing when Jade said something about being in New York City "the belly of the beast." You would have to be really naive or new to NYC to think that way.

What Jade, the other millions of us who live here...uh...we all live in the "belly of the beast"? There's nothing remarkable about living here. Well, except that housing is really expensive.

It's like she wants the other girls to be impressed she lives in NYC at all. Jade get OVER yourself!

It makes me think...that for all her tough behavior, Jade comes from some nice tree-lined middle class Philadelphia suburb, and she's a total fake.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
jade totally reminds me of one of my oldest--and dearest--friends. she isn't nearly as hot as she seems to think she is, she really turns people off with her attitude, she says things that can be come across as mean, and she's fairly clueless. she honestly thinks she is the way she perceives herself.

she isn't a bad person--but she can definitely get on your last nerve. it's like she has a personality disorder. actually, she probably does, but once you figure her out she's relatively harmless--but a little bit of her goes a long way!

thank you arkiegrl

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-06, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
Actually Jade makes the show worth watching. I never laughed so
hard watching ANTM ever, so I new she wasn't going anywhere last night. Jade should go into acting, she would be great at it. When she started talking like a Jamaican in the taxi,LMAO.
Honestly, Jade is funny funy funny so is the Asian girl can't remember her name. They will be around a few more episodes to be sure. Why does every one like the girl with the botox lips. It looked deformed in the pictures.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
Honestly, I don't really dislike Jade at all. Yes, Jade acts very full of herself and could definately get on my nerves, but like pumpkin said deep down she is a harmless and good person, just one in need of some confidence and humility. I don't think that Jade will win because of her editing as the girl everyone loves to hate. I don't think that Furonda ( I think I spelled it right) is any more pleasant.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jade needs to get laid! "
Did anyone catch Nigel saying "Jade needs to get laid"? The look on the judges faces was so funny!

I agree with nazpink, I don't think Jade is a bad person. I think she tries to talk herself up to overcome her lack of confidence and insecurity. They will definitely keep her around for good TV.

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jade needs to get laid! "
Ha i know twiggys face lol yea gewd stuf lol

lisqula 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lisqula Click to send private message to lisqula Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jade needs to come back to NYC..."
NYC needs Jade back, so can she quit this who AMTM thing because YC the belly of the beast, thats because she works at a restaurant called The Coffee Shop in Union Square. She is a very good waitress, and doesnt seem to have this attitude about herself when I see her there, getting my tea. She is too old to be syarting modelling now, Tyra knows it, the show knows it and Cover Girl knows it. So stop wasting her time and let her get back to work. I will give her another tip, before she leaves the show she needs to apologise for her attitude or she will get back here and really understand what reality is. If you remember Morgan, the model who ot kicked off Hiedi Klums show for being an ##### like Jade, well her modelling carreer went out the window. I think you can find her in rehab now...Humble yourself Jade...And I will give you an extra dollar when I see you at Coffee Shop...

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jade needs to come back to NYC..."
I agree. She's 26. Who is she kidding????? They'll keep her for good tv and that's all she'll be good for.

03-17-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jade needs to come back to NYC..."
>I agree. She's 26. Who
>is she kidding?????
>They'll keep her for good
>tv and that's all she'll
>be good for.

Actually all the girls are 20 or over this cycle
Nnenna is 24. Kari is the only teen at least if
I remember correctly I read their bios on the UPN site
today.

03-16-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "HaHaHa...we'll have to welcome her back "to the belly of the beast""
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

I'll get a roll of nickels, and put her tip in the bottom of a half-empty coffee cup. Oh, well, that's a little cruel. It's so funny that she works there; it's a hip place, maybe working there just feeds this fantasy she has of herself.

I just don't believe her at all. I mean, yeah, she's unusual looking, some people find her attractive...but she's been here (NYC) for a few years...hasn't she seen REAL MODELS walking down the street and, um, noticed the difference? I think most people who live here, if you hang around...west 23rd, soho, grammercy, east/west village, eventually you're going to see models and model shoots at some point.

HOW could she live here and be so clueless? She must know deep in her heart...it's just not going to happen, and be in denial.

Actually...on her age...keep in mind that Yasmin Warsame only started at 27, so it is possible...Jade's age might not be a barrier, but...her looks are.

You guys remember "Bride of Wildenstein"? That's who Jade reminds me of. The "Bride" was this wealthy wife of an art dealer, who had grotesque cheekbone enhancements.

flirtydiva 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flirtydiva Click to send private message to flirtydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The Coffee Shop now that's funny! Jade you could do better."
The first time I saw Jade was in the summer when her boyfriend or maybe ex-boyfriend came into my building to pick her up. I thought he was fly and was checking him out and then he came out with her. Now Jade claims to be humble but believe me she's not. Do you know the type of girl that reads US weekly and tries to keep up with the fashion trend of celebrity and gets it all wrong that's Jade. She's a diva and that's why she hates Furonda. I've seen this girl plenty, she lives in my building and trust me she is stuck up. I saw her when she was leaving to Top Model and a friend or family member said "good luck". She's the type that's a ##### and not really that pretty in person. I use to have natural hair and I don't think she wears it well. Hopefully Tyra doesn't pick her at the end because her attitude is not worthy of it.

03-17-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
12. "It's telling that she would sign up for Top Model...clueless, clueless, clueless"
I mean, Top Model is a very entertaining show, and they do have girls who really do get work...but winning this show isn't like getting a Lancome contract and Vogue cover (hello Liya Kebede) or even a spread in Vogue (Jaunel McKenzie).

ANTM is like...a bourgeois fantasy of modelling? You know what I mean? They take moderately attractive girls and put them through these photoshoots, and we (the audience) identify with girls and judge them...and that's the show. It's not really high fashion...it's fun fashion for everybody.

For Jade to live in NYC and get nowhere, not even one of the ready-to-wear shows in Bryant Park...then she signs on for this silly show...she's in for the celebrity and attention, not actually doing anything. Lord, I don't even think she got catalogue work. She is at the bottom of the barrel in NYC. She's not even on the radar.

What a dork. Doofus. Is she blind? Hey, Jade, um, notice Nnenna standing over there? Or Danielle? Or even Kari or Joanie?

Collette Haywood 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Collette%20Haywood Click to send private message to Collette%20Haywood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
Jade is a bit high strong, maybe thats the wrong word to use but I think something has happen to her she is not telling the whole story. I don't like Jades Hair either and as you saw Wednesday neither does Jade. I do think they did her wrong as they gave Furonda weave and they gave Danielle Weave I really think they did that on purpose. Jade should have gone home that New Orleans girl should have stayed I thought that was wrong for them to do to her. She is Arrogant I do agree with the White man Judge she does show alot of Arrogance in herself everyday. I was floored when she said on Wednesday This is America's Next Top Model not America's Next Top Best Friend, and she actually had the audacity to say that she was going to be Amwrica's Next Top Model in front of all the contestants. She's a real #####!

03-17-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
13. "They are definately messing with Jade's head"
I think they're keeping her around, just to break her ego, to be the villan of the show...and Jade is foolish enough to play right into it.

Yes, they gave her a bad color (blond highlights I could see, like Eva's hair, sort of frosted) but it looks like they dipped Jade's head in a bucket of peroxide. Jade's hair is too short, and it's one flat color.

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: They are definately messing with Jade's head"
Jade's a diva. A little wannabeish. She's also angry! Everyone wants to dismiss her because she's 26. Big deal! It's not impossible to start a modeling career being so "old". Also, why do people make such a big fuss when someone isn't so sweet and wholesome? I understand the girls who are driven and only interested in competing(Lisa,Camille). But it's too bad Jade isn't as attractive as Camille. It's also sad that she lacks Lisa's originality. I still wish her the best of luck. May the best woman win.

Nikro 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikro Click to send private message to Nikro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: They are definately messing with Jade's head"
It's all about ratings. They will keep her around as long as possible, but I do not feel she will win.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
I don't hate Jade but I do think she's delusional when she starts talking about herself in 3rd person and keeps insisting that she is the undiscovered supermodel and Tyra and the Jays are her "team"... They are definitely keeping her on for entertainment value and it is working if you ask me. I felt bad for Gina when Jade was lecturing her but at the same time, I actually agreed with what she was saying. Whatever though. She won't win. I just want to see what other stupid things she says and get a good laugh.

jettsetgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jettsetgirl Click to send private message to jettsetgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
Jade has missed her moment,she would have been good in the early 90's when that whole ugly united colors of Benatton fake ##### Erika Badu thing was in. You know that whole bi-racial freckly adrodgynus look. She looks like a poor man's grace Jones

chereise 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-29-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chereise Click to send private message to chereise Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
The ***** neeeeds to go.....yesterday!!
Not even because she is mean, but because she thinks she is anything close to a model....please.

ccb100 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ccb100 Click to send private message to ccb100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
She is a witch, isn't she? My opinion is that she is not pretty inside or out and I know all these young girls are there to win but I feel Jade will stab anyone in the back to get what she wants not only on this show but in life itself. To me, she acted like she didn't know how she treated Gina and I absolutely feel she knew exactly what she was doing. I would love to see Sara win. As for Jade, I do hope she goes very soon. I wouldn't doubt she is being kept on for the drama.

Sunder 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunder Click to send private message to Sunder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
I kinda like Jade. Maybe I can identify with her frustration at being 26 and not making it yet. Although I do hope she redirects that frustration into positive energy instead of negative towards people. I'm willing to give her a chance to do so, but if she fails to change her attitude, she will go down in my books.

The "age" thing doesn't really bother me because this is ANTM - it's not exactly the most attractive girls in the country. Most of them wouldn't make my top 10 at any given time in the mall, let alone a club.

But then again, apparently fashion modelling has nothing to do with standard attractiveness (which is quite obvious judging by most of the girls who make it in). While this concept is difficult for me to understand, if anything, at least it gives someone like me hope that I should have tried to be a model. LoL

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
But then again, apparently fashion modelling has nothing to do with standard attractiveness

That is my understanding as well. I think it is that most girls that are "standard issue" pretty tend to be very similar in how the face looks. The proportions of the face parts to each other that hits the standard "very attractive" face thing usually make all those that hit that mark look similar to each other.

In the photos/on the runway you want a girl that is attractive enough that people don't go *blech* but that has something unique enough to make the product the photo is for/runway outfit memorable. I think if you are too standard pretty you can't tell one photo from the next so it doesn't work as well as a girl who is attractive, but has a flaw that makes her stand out as unique. It may have some rationality to it. I know for children, and I think people in general, there is a tendancy to look longer at things that are not totally familiar, so by not using the "standard" pretty girls where you feel you have seen that face before you make the ad get more attention

Imaginary friends by Bob!

white_magick3 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail white_magick3 Click to send private message to white_magick3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
Can you beleive that they sent home Mollie Sue instead of Jade?!?!?! Jade is only there to make the show more dramatic. She really, really needs to stop being such a jerk! I mean she is acting like the only way to win is to bring down the other girls. Another easy to see way is to like, um, i don't know take good photoes! She keeps on thinking that she is gonna win. The only way that would happen if she got to all the other girls to quit. Which is not gonna happen!

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
I was soooo ready to do the happy dance, cause I knew she was not going to last long, but after tonight I LMAO, she was so bad I was glad they kept her, I so need a good laugh. I think she will be very nice next week can't wait.

04-13-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jade is a troll "
Jade is a troll and she looks like a man in drag. I couldn't stand seeing that piece of sh*t win the diamonds.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jade is a troll "
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Gotta admit she did work it at the church fashion show. She deserved to win. The funny thing was Joanie actually thought she did a good job with that stiff swirl! Ha!

04-13-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jade is a troll "
Yes, as much as I hate to admit it, Jade does try hard during their shoots & competitions. With the exception of the commercial. I still don't know what the heck that abomination was all about!
The other girls are prettier but need to step up their game. Maybe that's why they kept Jade around. She is the woman they want to beat.

GuinnessGirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuinnessGirl Click to send private message to GuinnessGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jade is a troll "
Hey now - I thought Joanie did GREAT.
But yes, I too joined just to vent about Jade. She was AWFUL in that commercial last night - it was hilarious! And then, the oldest one on the show (maybe ever??) gets up and whines about it. That's transferrence biatch! Grow up!
But it seriously looked like some high school video project with someone who'd never been on camera before. It was painful.
So she has high cheekbones...yeah all of the girls have something special - that's why they've gotten this far. Yes - be confident, but don't put the other girls down to make yourself shine brighter. It only makes her look ugly. (Remember Wild N'Out?)
I just can't believe someone who acts like that is older than me!How has no one taken her down a peg thus far? I really wish Tyra would talk some sense in to her like she's done with others before. But, she'd probably have some excuse anyway. And yeah - I agree with whoever said that someone who's truly confident would not have to keep saying it over and over and over...come up with a new mantra!
I can't remember who it was, but somebody on last week's show confronted her about something - I hope you guys remember. Anyway, it was hilarious to see her lack of a response. She stuttered out a ridiculous playground-type retort. Yeah - you're soooo bad.
ps - those tears last night were FAKE!
pps - man that felt good

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jade is so FAKE"
I was dying when Tyra checked her last night about being fake! Those crocodile tears were hilarious! And when Nigel said the other girls were rolling their eyes, I was doing the same thing. LOL!

04-20-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Jade is so FAKE"
>I was dying when Tyra checked
>her last night about being
>fake! Those crocodile tears
>were hilarious! And when
>Nigel said the other girls
>were rolling their eyes, I
>was doing the same thing.
> LOL!

I said the same as Tyra at the same
time as Tyra haha.

Shaman33 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shaman33 Click to send private message to Shaman33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jade is so FAKE"
I wish someone on that show will tell her off. She is a bully and picks on the weaker girls and now nnema has hit a bad patch with her boyfriend and Jade has moved in for the kill. Of course she wants nnema to stay with her boyfriend so she will stay unpset and lose focus.
I think Jade doesn't think she can win staight out that is why she does this to the other girls.
Usually behind a bully is a scared, insecure kid. And that is why Jade is so over the top with her confidence, which is really arrogance.
I thought I was gonna fall off the couch when she said (a couple of shows back) that she wanted to work with KIDS !!!!!!!!!!!! The only reason she would want to work with kids is because she can lock the door and have a captive audience.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "WARNING - Shaman33 "
Please do not post the same message in multiple threads - it is a violation of our community guidelines.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jade is so FAKE"
She really doesn't know who she is. She is not ready for the modeling industry. She's always telling someone that they need to find out who they are and that she knows who she is and she knows her background, but she's fighting with something. She has to tell other people that, because at the same time she's telling herself and trying to convince herself that she knows who she is. She's been a character since she's been there. A person she invented once her face hit the camera scene. The only time that Jade was herself was when her mother came to visit. No one laughed or joked, they were all just happy to see her be herself, to see her "be real".

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "WARNING - msladyhotlady "
Please do not post the same message in multiple threads. It is a violation of our community guidelines.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our guidelines - there's a link at the top of this page.

04-27-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
35. "Jade "
It was so funny to me when Twiggy said
she would be afraid to be left in a room
alone with Jade. Jade certainly has the
personality to be a supermodel, but they
may use her age against her for the win.

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Jade "
I want to know if anyone watched the "catch up" episode last night after the regular elimination episode? Well the reason I am asking is because Jade cannot spell to save her life, did anyone catch that? I think it was Forunda (sp?) that asked Jade how to spell "etcetera" and what does Jade spell out??!!?? I don't even think it was english, it was something like "excedera" now WTF is this????? Oh my goodness, instead of trying the model thing, she should go back to school especially if she REALLY wants to be a kindergarden teacher.
This is the bash on Jade area right?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-27-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Jade "
Yeah, she kept putting a "d" in the word. Too funny. I also found it hilarious how many "made up" words she has uttered since being on the show. What a moron.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jade "
I liked the "elephants are in the dinosaur family" comment.

Um, no.

arariver 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arariver Click to send private message to arariver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
She sure does need to fade. She is just a jealous #####. She's just mad because she's real ugly and and she can't come close to Joanie. She is a fake and she always wants to portray herself as if she's nice in front of the judges , but they can not be fooled.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
Yeah, she is pretty funny. I mean, I could laugh at her ignorance and her unintelligent comments all day. It's unreal that a peson that thinks so highly of herself can be that dumb. Oh, and the whole episode she was straight hatin' on Joanie. Ooooh! she is so extremely jealous, but most importantly, afraid of Joanie right now. She should be. At first I was all and only for Danielle, but Joanie is cool. I wouldn't mind (between them) who wins. They both qualify and both have been consistant with photos, great personalities.

puppyupper 13 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail puppyupper Click to send private message to puppyupper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
Funny is right. I couldn't stop laughing at her "Joanie's not on my level" comment. She's a completely clueless dimwit.

I don't think the judges care that she's hateful and mean. She'll get sent home because she's ugly.

Liddlemee369 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Liddlemee369 Click to send private message to Liddlemee369 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Jade needs to fade!"
well i totally disagree wit dis topic i think jade has everything it takes 2 become a model i mean her attitude iz a lil over da top but she does really good poses .

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •