The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
Furonda is not pretty to me. In a photo she has some glamour, but on camera she look like she straight from the hood. I mean, frying chicken and she just appeared on Top Model(not top model material at all.) Of course that's my opinion. She will not be the winner.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda nique1281 05-03-06 1
 RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda BRE_IS AWINNER 05-03-06 2
 RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda RockGoddess420 05-03-06 3
   RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda MoNalogy 05-03-06 4
       RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda capcomguy 05-04-06 5
           RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda ANTMGirl4Life 05-04-06 6
           RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda msladyhotlady 05-04-06 7
               RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda capcomguy 05-04-06 8
                   RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda msladyhotlady 05-05-06 10
                       RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda capcomguy 05-06-06 12
                           RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda BRE_IS AWINNER 05-07-06 14
                               Stop it, all of you Bebo 05-08-06 15
           RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda BRE_IS AWINNER 05-07-06 13
 RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda simpledimple 05-05-06 9
   RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda qwertypie 05-05-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-03-06, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
I agree with you, but she seems to be everybodys fav, so you never know. BTW there's always plastic surgery and proactive
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
i mean your right she is ugly as h*ll bu tlike she said the judges love her but she is efinatly not top model material but she can take a big picture.

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
I'm with ya, I don't know what these people were thinking when they picked her to be one of the top 13, whatever, I don't care for her because she is so sickly skinny looking on the verge of looking like a crackhead, sorry Furonda fans, it's jmo. I don't think she'll win, she or Sara will be the next to go, I see the show going with Jade (for ratings), Danielle, and Joanie as the last three standing, then they will dump Jade and it will be between Danielle and Joanie and I would be happy with either one of the two of them, I love Danielle's country-ghetto-ness, and I don't mean that in a mean way, I love the vibe she gives off and her pictures are amazing.

MoNalogy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MoNalogy Click to send private message to MoNalogy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
yep furonda not going to be top model i really cant see it. thought the way the judges have been acting has me sceptical... but nah! she just cant! it'd be wrong. she;s not the prettiest but that isnt my issue. her attitude.. man she complains ALL THE TIME!!! she acts as if she is the star in lemmony snickets series of unfortunate events. her posture. BLEH!!! that is all that sums it up. shaggy off scooby doo does a better walk than she does. she jus kinda slouches into her back when she walks. and can u really see her being the spokeperson for covergirl? if this were just a shot at being solely a print model she could win it but as it is now.. unless she happens to get a miracle that transforms her presentation in person furonda aint going nowhere.
i can see why they kept furonda though... lok at her film.. got to upn.com and look at the freeze frames... she has improved drastically! and she actually tries to look decent for judging while the other come looking like they rolled outta bed. the top model standard has gone down SO FAR! in cycle 1 no one would ahve DARED come to judging in a wife beater!

and sara is quite whiny too. how can you be whiny AND boring. i mean really. her hair looked GORGEOUS when they cut it! but you know everyone was worried about the new look. i get that. but she whined on even AFTER that episode. GEEZ!

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
I disagree with all of you. I think Furonda is beautiful. Her skin may not be as clear as the others (but neither was Ya-ya's and we know how beautiful she is) but it can be corrected/ treated. She also has a winning personality which enhances her beauty. She always has a stunning connection with the camera. Amazing. With a little more training I think she has a great show at being a model.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
Furonda is not ghetto, she's 'country'. There is a difference. I think they got her look all wrong. Personally I think she looked a lot better with short hair. She's way to skinny for that long hair. It made her look like a witch.

05-04-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
Ya-ya had other good qualities that could back up her bad skin. First, it was not as bad as Furonda's. Second, Ya-ya was intelligent and actually pretty with and without bad skin. Honestly, when panel would bring it up I couldn't tell. Please, I can't even believe you would compare Furonda to Ya-ya. Furonda has a chrome dome(short hair would have made it worse) with a skinny Jay Leno chin and a body like a skeleton. The only time she look was in a photo.

05-04-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
You may need to reread my message before you reply.

05-05-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
I re-read it and everything remains the same. How about you re-read my message. Obivously, my point is you cannot compare Ya-ya to Furonda. There is no comoparison. Furonda does not have a winning personality. She has a stuck up personality. Remember the memo, the tiara, and just the I-am-the-sh@# attitude. Oh and don't forget the skin (no comparison to Ya-ya). Thank You!

05-06-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
You dont read very well. I was saying Ya-ya is beautiful. However, she had a stank, holier-than-thou attitude. If you didn't see that then you were deaf, blind, hmmm, I think you know where this is going.

05-07-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
cat fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Stop it, all of you"
capcomguy, bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums.

And to all three of you, these forums are for discussing the show, not other posters. Our guidelines clearly tell posters not to start forest fires. Egging on posters who are going off-topic to squabble is not appropriate.

Take your arguments off of these forums. I will remind you, however, that PMs and emails generated through this site are still expected to conform to our guidelines, so remember that when crafting any off-forum responses to each other.

If you have a problem with another poster, and it's a violation of our community guidelines, alert the mods and let us handle it. If you have a problem with another poster, and it's not a violation of our community guidelines, then that's your problem...don't bring it to the forums.

05-07-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-06 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

actually if you watched the last episode furondas skin cleared up real good she musthave been using something

simpledimple 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail simpledimple Click to send private message to simpledimple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
hmmmm, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she's been bobbing for french fries!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda"
OUCH!
Gotta remember that one.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •