The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
did anybody c the previews for next week i think danielle got hurt and they rushed her to the hospital. i hope everything is ok because she is doing so well and it would be a waste if she had to go home because of this i hope she comes out all right because i am routing for her and jaonie to make it to the top two
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED msladyhotlady 04-27-06 1
   RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 2
       RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED msladyhotlady 04-27-06 3
           RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 4
               RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED RockGoddess420 05-03-06 5
                   RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED BRE_IS AWINNER 05-04-06 6
                       RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED ANTMGirl4Life 05-04-06 7
                           RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED BRE_IS AWINNER 05-07-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
I agree. She just had to make a hard decision about her gap. It's a fact that she will make it to the top two and become Americas Next Top Model. Joanie and Jade will be fighting for the spot next to Danielle, but I hope she'll be o.k., because she is truly the winner, but they can throw you a curve ball, because last season it should have been that tall black girl with the big lips. I heard because the word was that Tyra was letting too many African American women win. Now look the best one is on her way to the hospital, why, so another black girl doesn't win. Hey we can't help we're good at everything.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-27-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
which girl are you talking about nick because i think she deserved to win to but who i wanted to win was bre because i loved everyone of her pictures her personality and she was just beautiful all the way around but you are right we are good at everything

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
I'm having a hard time remembering Bre. Something about how pretty her smile was is coming to mind when I say her name, but I can't pic the rest of her face. And, I hope Tyra isn't catchin' heat because most of the winners are black. Shooot! Black is Beautiful.

04-27-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
bre is the black girl with the raspy boice the glasses and she made it to the final three shes the one who poured nicoles redbull down the drain

RockGoddess420 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RockGoddess420 Click to send private message to RockGoddess420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
yeah that was the thing that pushed me over the edge to really not liking her, she poured the red bull and wasn't sorry about it, and I really didn't see the "prettiness" to her, I actually thought she was not pretty at all, and her attitude was just witchy woman-ish, sorry it's jmo, to each her own I guess, I personally liked Kim the most from the last cycle, I dug on her red hair

05-04-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
6. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
even though she did that it dint effect me she is still ma gurl everyone has different personalitites and just because she wasnt the nicest girl didnt make her a bad person

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
I used to get so annoyed how they would always straighten Bre's hair! She looked prettier and more exotic with the curly hair, I could never understand why they did that.

I thought she was pretty, however, not a TOP MODEL look. I could see her going into film and definitely voice over. I loved her voice.

Nik should have definitey beat out Nicole but oh well.

05-07-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
8. "RE: DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED"
i liked bre with or without the curly hear she is just a beautiful individual to me and her voice oh ilove it and thats funny you didnt htink she was top model material i did but hey i thought brooke was too

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •