The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
I don't know about you guys but I had enough of Tyra giving her criticism to others about being sincere. On ANTM as well as her talk show she is a big phony. Jade obviously was emotional during the photo session where the models were instructed to cry. First of all the crying should just be a task where acting and dramatics come in to play. Jade's photo looked amazing. Her photo as a mannequin looked amazing. Why place her in the bottom two because you believe her tears where fake. It was suppose to be. As many times as I've seen Trya do a bad acting job sobbing and pretending to relate to people on her talk show or feeling faint and collapsing on ANTM, she sould be ashamed of herself - it's awful. She really should not make the call on spotting all fakes out. She's the Queen Bee at being one herself.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's pe... globespinner 04-20-06 1
   RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's pe... Nikro 04-20-06 2
       RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's pe... nazpink 04-20-06 3
           RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's pe... kcity28 04-21-06 4
               RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's pe... ANTMGirl4Life 04-21-06 5
 RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's pe... msladyhotlady 04-26-06 6
 RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's pe... Das Mole 04-26-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
I agree that Tyra's a big fake, but she's already established in her "persona" and can probably get away with it. The last couple of times that Jade "acted" emotional (not the photo shoot, but her reaction to it and talking to the judges. She pretended to start crying one other time when she was in the bottom two. It was SO obvious). I'm glad the panel called B.S. on her--did you notice how she cleared up as soon as they did? With whomever they choose, "Cover Girl" wants someone who already has the personality to sell their product and this show displays that as well as the photos. Does anyone really think that Jade and all her baggage will be a good representative for that product? Would the company want her??
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Nikro 58 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikro Click to send private message to Nikro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
I think Tyra should have said something to Jade. That was a ridiculous show she put on. Jade needs to know that others see through her facade. I could help but laugh when she just couldn't accept her picture and advice Tyra gave her gracefully. She had to keep shaking her head and tell Tyra that is was not fake. Jade needs to start by faking graciousness.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
I'm not saying that Jade shouldn't be told to not be fake but coming from Tyra it does seem extremely hypocritical. Any personality coming from that woman seems to be a joke to me. First off, yes Tyra has established herself and these girls have not but the way Tyra talks is that she wants girls who are always sweet and nice yet she brings people like Janice on the show to give them advice!!! Please this is just insanely ridiculous.

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
Yes, Naz - Tyra contradicts herself very often on the show. She one minutes bashes Camille (cycle 2) for her signature walk then tells the models on cycle 5 to create one. Then the church fashion show was a joke. High fashion models using the "church" walk was unreal. Remember the religious woman that was modeling that way in Cycle 1? Tyra made negative remarks about her style, which is now a part of "soul" modeling rooted in the church in this cycle. Then you have to be strong and hold it together but vunerable and soft otherwise you'll be eliminated. Then someone pointed out before that Tyra tells you to embrace your flaws and everything unique about you. Then this cycle Danielle has to correct her gap that she's proud of. Tyra is just a real piece of work. She's the fake,the hypocrite and bad actress all in one.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
I've always liked Tyra and have been a huge fan but I have found her super annoying during this season. She seems to have a Holier Than Thou attitude. I mean when she first started out she had to LEARN just like these girls are in the process of doing. However she seems to come off 'better than' and a know it all, instead of a mentor/teacher. It's starting to grate on my nerves.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
Jade was totally being fake during that elimination ceremony. I felt it at home as well as everyone on t.v. and when Tyra confronted her with it, why no how did it dry up so quickly. She is fake period and I was so glad that Tyra did notlet her play on her intelligence. I see she got some fooled though. She's on the show for ratings.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-26-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality"
I believe Tyra was referring to Jade's actions at the judging panel, not the black & white photo shoot.

As for Tyra herself...I don't think she's fake. She's fierce.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •