The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jade...wow"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-14-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jade...wow"
Alright, so...she started off as the token bee-yotch of the season, but I have to admit...her photo this last week was pretty damn fierce. Even though I can't stand her, she's performed really well in some areas. I'm impressed.

That's not say I want to her to win the whole thing, but...I think she may come close.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jade...wow LillianG 04-14-06 1
   RE: Jade...wow nazpink 04-16-06 2
       RE: Jade...wow ANTMGirl4Life 04-21-06 3
           RE: Jade...wow Shaman33 04-25-06 4
               RE: Jade...wow toddE 04-26-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jade...wow"
Yeah, I was actually impressed. She wasn't making the same face (head turned 3/4 gazing down) that seemed to be in every previous photo, and it was really dynamic.

She could have relaxed her face a little more; her mouth is a little drawn.

Only thing, I wonder how much they're airbrushing her skin. I don't understand how her skin is suddenly looking smoother. Or maybe she's using a better foundation.

I hope she doesn't win, tho.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-16-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jade...wow"
Sometimes Jade's face looks smoother in person and sometimes it does not. My guess is that it is either the lighting of a room and probably the use of makeup. This season's contestants don't seem to have that flawless skin look, not that I'm dissing because hey we are all human.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jade...wow"
I don't think Jade will win because none of the judges seem to like her very much. However I do think she will be in the Top 4. Then again, she has been in the bottom 2 several times, she just might bite it next week.

Shaman33 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shaman33 Click to send private message to Shaman33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jade...wow"
I wish someone on that show will tell her off. She is a bully and picks on the weaker girls and now nnema has hit a bad patch with her boyfriend and Jade has moved in for the kill. Of course she wants nnema to stay with her boyfriend so she will stay unpset and lose focus.
I think Jade doesn't think she can win staight out that is why she does this to the other girls.
Usually behind a bully is a scared, insecure kid. And that is why Jade is so over the top with her confidence, which is really arrogance.
I thought I was gonna fall off the couch when she said (a couple of shows back) that she wanted to work with KIDS !!!!!!!!!!!! The only reason she would want to work with kids is because she can lock the door and have a captive audience.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jade...wow"
O.L.D.

also very muy fake

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •