The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jade gets away with props"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jade gets away with props"
This might get blocked because it might have been bought up before but....

when it comes to Jade she always uses props to make a good photo or win a competition. First it was kissing the bug then out off all the girls she got the most to work with in the twirl shoot. Hell, some of them didn't even have things to twirl. Yet, when she walks for the judges she is alright but not spectacular. Then the crump'in shoot she grabbed a water bottle. can jade perform with just herself no props, no tears just jade or is that just too much for her too handle?

<<<Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way." (i guess this only applies to the few)>>>>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jade gets away with props Faiks 04-22-06 1
   RE: Jade gets away with props kcity28 04-22-06 2
       RE: Jade gets away with props Nikro 04-22-06 3
 RE: Jade gets away with props marlaine_vaughn 04-22-06 4
 RE: Jade gets away with props marlaine_vaughn 04-22-06 5
 RE: Jade gets away with props marlaine_vaughn 04-22-06 6
   WARNING - marlaine_vaughn Bebo 04-22-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Faiks 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Faiks Click to send private message to Faiks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jade gets away with props"
alright, so she uses props. if it works for her so who cares? the judges love it, the people she works with and the people that take her pics love it, so what difference does it make? she brings something unique by doing so.. something that no other girl does..
i dont like jade as a person and i dont think she's gonna win, but she will be one of the top girls and.. she probably deserves it cuz she is a good model

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jade gets away with props"
I must admit Jade is a shaping up to be an excellent model. Each episode she's in from week to week is more impressive than the last. I actually thought she was mimicking my main girl Lisa from last season but just trying to be even more extreme with the bad girl image. She's not so bad. Her pictures are strong and that's the bottom line despite the fact that she kissed the bug. Don't forget the other models had one too.

Nikro 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikro Click to send private message to Nikro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jade gets away with props"
No matter how much it pains me to admit this, Jade takes wonderful pictures and has much charisma. Do I think she will win? Nope. At this point I think she is there for ratings. However, I think she will be in for the long haul if for nothing else to irritate and entertain the viewing audience.

marlaine_vaughn 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marlaine_vaughn Click to send private message to marlaine_vaughn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jade gets away with props"
one thing i agree with you on is that she did have the most stuff to twirll with because in my opinion joani twirlled her behind off but she had less than half of the fabric that jade had to work with

i used to had jade as a person and a model but now i just hate her as a person because her photos are growing on me

04-22-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marlaine_vaughn Click to send private message to marlaine_vaughn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jade gets away with props"
before i replied i didnt realize you were the one who called me a racist like i said in the other posting

"to everyone who thought i was being racist they need to chill out because little do you all know i am black myself so how am i disciminating against my own race yall are the ones being racist because you assumed that i was some white girl who didnt like black models."

04-22-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jade gets away with props"
i replied to you with everyone else but i never replied to you personally for being the one who started the whole thing about me racist everybody on here is being opionated about the models on the show which gives you no reason to be opinionated about me you like her i dont im black your black so for whatever reason you thought i was racist against blacks you need to fall back and get ya facts straight before i have to "get you outta here"
not a threat but a phrase me and my friends use when we mean shut you up.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WARNING - marlaine_vaughn "
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-06 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Per our community guidelines, once a thread is locked, then that discussion is over unless a moderator has approved starting another thread on the topic - which definitely did not happen in this case.

And just because you feel that you've been criticized by another poster does not give you the right to criticize back. Our guidelines say no bashing, and that means no bashing under any circumstances. "She started it" is not a valid excuse here.
These forums are for discussing the show, not each other.

Edited to add: I'm locking this thread, since it's gone way off-topic and turned into a discussion of posters on this forum instead of a discussion of the show. Posters who wish to continue discussing Jade and her use of props are welcome to do so on the other Jade threads that are open. As for the other topics that came up on this thread, those discussions end here - continuing them is a violation of the guidelines.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •