The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jelohi715 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jelohi715 Click to send private message to Jelohi715 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
I'm pretty sure it was her anyway... (runner-up from cycle 2, was it?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... ANTMGirl4Life 04-21-06 1
   RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 2
       RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... Bebo 04-21-06 3
           RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 4
               RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... Bebo 04-21-06 5
                   RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... ILOVEMERCEDES 04-21-06 7
                       RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... kcity28 04-22-06 8
                           RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the P... Nikro 04-22-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
Yes I see her commercial quite a bit. I'm still not sure how she made it to Top 2. I never thought she had a Top Model look and still don't.

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"

YES!!! I saw the commercial and saw her spread in the bride mag as well. LOVED HER!!!!! I got to see her in a Couture show a while back despite popular opinion she was really good at it. Come to think of it I see her at more shows than Yoanna

Sorry if that came off offensive to Yoanna

Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way." (i guess this only applies to the few)

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
i guess this only applies to the few

It applies to anyone willing to follow our guidelines.

Speaking of which, our guidelines include respecting the moderators and their decisions. A comment like this in your signature implies otherwise, so please refrain from using it in the future.

04-21-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
Once again I apologize for saying my opinion. I will follow your directions and keep my stronger opinions to myself. I shouldn't disagree with others i promise in the future to agree.

Very sorry for the inconvience

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
Oh no, we don't let those little cop-outs fly here. Too many posters in the past have tried to bypass our guidelines by saying things like, "It's my opinion that you are a complete idiot." These forums are for discussing opinions about the reality shows and their participants. Show forums aren't the place to express opinions about the people making the remarks or the volunteers who moderate these sites, nor are they for expressing opinions on how these forums are structured. It's all about the show.

Speaking of which, it's time to stop debating the forum and get back to the show.

04-21-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
She's also in a sears commercial

"silence is golden"

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
Why is it that comments posted expressing ones freedom of speech seems to be monitored and criticized by Bebo. Are you the official word when it comes down to the laws of the message boards? Ilovemercedes you should always feel free to answer any post the way you feel fit to. As long as you not insulting anyone's culture or beliefs I don't see why it would be a problem. I couldn't resist making this comment. Bebo I'm asking that you refrain from punishing everyone whose remarks you don't agree with.

Nikro 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikro Click to send private message to Nikro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?"
Sorry---off topic again----

Kcity, I believe s/he was talking about I Love Mercedes Siggy line. Also, this message board is not our home, and we don't pay to have this on the www. None of us should go into someone else's home and say or do things they have requested we not do. Not to mention, freedom of speech is such an overly used and poor excuse.

We should follow the hosts' house rules.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •