The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Furonda is Crackish..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

oneswtl8y 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-29-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oneswtl8y Click to send private message to oneswtl8y Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Furonda is Crackish..."
Is it just me or does Furonda look like a crackhead?? During the first couple of shows and especially before the makeover. She couldn't do her hair then and she defiantly can't do it now with all that Yacky Perm #5 hanging off her head. It shocks me that it never shows in the photos....!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Furonda is Crackish... TreenTreen 03-29-06 1
   RE: Furonda is Crackish... oneswtl8y 03-29-06 2
 Furonda is NOT Crackish... dottcomm 04-06-06 3
   RE: Furonda is NOT Crackish... ginger 04-06-06 4
       Furonda's abilities dottcomm 04-06-06 5
           RE: Furonda's abilities kcity28 04-06-06 6
               RE: Furonda LisaPles 04-07-06 7
                   RE: Furonda prosecutor 04-07-06 8
 RE: Furonda is Crackish... sula 04-09-06 9
 RE: Furonda is Crackish... Kelly_Smith 04-10-06 10
 RE: Furonda is Crackish... nique1281 04-14-06 11
   RE: Furonda is Crackish... nazpink 04-15-06 12
 RE: Furonda is Crackish... lilsoso 04-18-06 13
   RE: Furonda is Crackish... Bebo 04-18-06 14
       RE: Furonda is Crackish... prosecutor 04-19-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TreenTreen 0 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TreenTreen Click to send private message to TreenTreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
I have a question (kinda off topic, but I still must ask this):

WHY are blacks the only ones referred to as crackheads (crack being the LOWEST, cheapest drug out there - usually found in the ghettos)?

..That's just something I wonder about, being that I've just read something referring to Whitney and Flav as "crack heads" (yet, you just don't hear that with Courtney, Farrah, or even Leif Garret) ...Can't she just be "raggedy-skinny", or "sickly-looking"?

...Anyways...

Furonda is one of the LEAST attractive, although she has alotta potential ...Her face is a straight triangle - I mean, it's like her entire lower face is just "sunk in", making her forehead look even bigger! I mean, she has NO FACIAL FAT whatsoever! ...and all that "silky-straight", excessive hair just "swallows" her lower face even more! Her body's TOO skinny & lanky, and her skin need some help, too (so does Jade's)! ..A not-so-attractive version of the beautiful Yaya ....

But she seems like a real cool person, so, I feel kinda bad talkin' 'bout her (just keepin' it real)...

There's another one that strikes me as highly unattractive (the blonde with the manly facial structure), but I can't think of her name...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

oneswtl8y 0 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oneswtl8y Click to send private message to oneswtl8y Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
Well, I say "crackhead" because I was in Atlanta the other day and I swore I saw a Furanda look-a-like asking for cash to get a hit..... As for using the term "crackhead"... Hummm, I didn't know of any other word to use. It also has to do with the way language is used with different ethnicities. I call people strung out on crack, "crackheads” whether they are white, black, red, purple or green. Doesn't make a bit of difference to me. Mostly I just call her "crackish" being that she's not a crack addict (as far as we know) she just has the look of one... Too skinny, no facial fat, and has no clue what to do with her hair. Oh, man, this is awful. I need to stop talking about this po' girl like this....But it's so fun!!

dottcomm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottcomm Click to send private message to dottcomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Furonda is NOT Crackish..."
I think Furonda is a sweet, intelligent and lovely girl! It turns out we graduated within a semester of each other from the poli sci dep't at U of A, Fayetteville and attended many of the same classes together.

Go, Furonda! She proved last night that she has what it takes. I hope she wins.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Furonda is NOT Crackish..."
She's growing on me. She is listening and trying very hard. She is very "real." Plus I really hated Jade for ragging her about her skin. I was glad she won the contest. I don't watch Veronica Mars but a woman here at work says Furonda did very well on it.

dottcomm 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottcomm Click to send private message to dottcomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Furonda's abilities"
Thanks for the "2nd" to my motion. Furonda's public speaking ability is wonderful. I admire that... and she's just so dang cute! I can see her winning. I can see her going on to law school and succeeding there as well.

I cannot stand Jade- she obviously has a problem playing with the other kids. Kindergarten teacher, my butt!

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Furonda's abilities"
I didn't want to comment more than once. I already did concerning Mollie Sue leaving and Jade's pictures. But Furonda was very impressive last night with the commercial. She is skinny but all different body types are beautiful and should be embraced. I'm not trying to sound corny either. I love her determination and she appears to be very intelligent. She has a really good shot at winning as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps, a few of those people who want to insult her may not have the looks or know a thing or two about fashion themselves. Furonda is taking this competition very seriously. She should not be called names that would degrade any of us. That "crack - head" mention has to go!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Furonda"
Do you remember when Nigel said she looked like E.T.? OUCH!
I think Furonda's looks are a little peculiar, however, I really like her. The last few shows we have gotten to see her personality more and I think she seems like one of the most "real", nicest women there. Obviously, it's a modeling competition so that doesn't matter, but I like her for it.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-07-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Furonda"
The only problem I have is that Tyra picked
an absolutely wrong hairstyle for her. She
came in with a nice haircut and Tyra thought
she would look great with this waist length
weave no no and no. It's too heavy for her.
Maybe shoulderlength if Tyra wanted her to have
long hair but not waist length.

sula 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sula Click to send private message to sula Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
It is definitely YOU!!! Furonda reminds me of some of the girls I grew up with on Long Island; a little rough around the edges, but good people. The makeover did her no justice at all, but I must say the picture of her as a Human Rights Attorney was beautiful. The makeup artist did a good job. Tyra (or somebody) should have chosen a better hairdo for her. A pixie cut or something like Fantasia maybe, I don't know. I'm

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
I don't think she's got the most "model" look out of all the girls and she does have an unusual face, but I'm definitely one of her fans. She seems down to earth and is definitely willing to work hard. I don't think she will win but I would definitely give her A for effort.

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
She does look kind of "crackish", but her pics are very good.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
Furonda does not look like a model in person, but her pictures are very good. In fact a lot of these ladies do not have the "model" look in person and I'm surprised that the judges have not said more about it. It just goes to show that how a person really looks doesn't quite matter as long as they can take a good picture when they have makeup and hair done by proffesionals.

lilsoso 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilsoso Click to send private message to lilsoso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
thats a trip that you said that.... she do looks a little off but crackish is kind of harsh.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
Please read our community guidelines. We permit bashing of contestants here, but we don't allow posters to criticize other posters for expressing a different opinion.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-19-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Furonda is Crackish..."
I saw a clip on Entertainment tonight and it
shows the judges asking Furonda I believe
if she is anorexic and how long has she had
an eating disorder. anyone else see that? ET
will show the clip tonight before top models.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •