The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jade a Video girl?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jade a Video girl?"
I just saw the Jay-Z video Change Clothes and I could have swore I saw Jade walking the runway she had braids to the back and a fur jacket on towards the end of the video. Is there anyone who can confirm?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jade a Video girl? flirtydiva 04-07-06 1
   RE: Jade a Video girl? nique1281 04-13-06 2
   RE: Jade a Video girl?Ew. dancemodel 04-13-06 3
       RE: Jade a Video girl?Ew. Snidget 04-13-06 4
 From the horses mouth ILOVEMERCEDES 04-13-06 5
   RE: From the horses mouth ANTMGirl4Life 04-13-06 7
 Check For yourself ILOVEMERCEDES 04-13-06 6
   RE: Check For yourself mikaela643 04-13-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flirtydiva 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flirtydiva Click to send private message to flirtydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jade a Video girl?"
Your right! I just saw the video on yahoo music and it's her in the video. She had braids. I guess you have to start somewhere.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nique1281 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-13-06, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nique1281 Click to send private message to nique1281 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jade a Video girl?"
Thank you for verifying that. I kept replaying the video over again.

dancemodel 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dancemodel Click to send private message to dancemodel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jade a Video girl?Ew."
Ew!!!!does that mean she won???

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jade a Video girl?Ew."
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

I don't know that it means anything.

I thought it was established that Jade had been working as a model for many years before getting on the show. She just hasn't gotten the break she needed to get the really good jobs. I assume being in a music video would be one of the gigs she had done prior to being on the show.

edit to add "The first single, "Change Clothes," produced by The Neptunes and featuring Pharrell, will be available on AOL on Friday, October 24th at 12:01am (EST) for fans to take a first listen. Urban/CHR radio formats will receive the first single on Monday, October 27th at 6:00pm (EST)." http://universalurban.com/jayz/

From http://www.starpulse.com/Music/Jay-Z/Discography/album/P195154/R669515/ looks like that was in 2003, so shot before this ANTM cycle.

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "From the horses mouth"
just found this on her myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=57035091

Dejavuooo's Blurbs
About me:

Yes-What's up everyone.... I'm Jade the exotic bi-racial butterfly----WHATT!!!!!! Live and direct-giving it to you first..... Straight from Philly, but livin in New York "The Belly Of The Beast".... You probably recognized me from ANTM, or Jay-Z's video "Change Clothes. I've also worked through out the United States as well as in Haiti, Paris, Bahamas, and Jamaica. I love the Caribbean---Yeah man--bohemian is me. My modeling career has made me very strong inside and out... My ambition's- My DRIVE to succeed is endless... Modeling in New York has been very competitive.... My look is very unique, very strong and very different. So being bi-racial with an Indian heritage, has had it's ??? In the modeling industry,??? "What do we do with this girl?? Mostly from a marketing stand point, I felt really misunderstood, and although this business tend's to dwell on stereotyping, I rasie the bar being me -JADE- the' unstoppable!!!

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: From the horses mouth"
Why does she make such a big deal out of being biracial?? Newsflash: It's not an anomaly anymore, get over it!

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Check For yourself"
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=7abac263-a192-4b68-9741-da34c6f28b98&f=rss05

mikaela643 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikaela643 Click to send private message to mikaela643 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Check For yourself"
I also saw her the other day in the audience of a Maury Povich show episode.

"In the case of who is America's Next Top Model, Jade, you are not the model."

She had a headband on and big black hair.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •