The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
Janice's appearances on the show are as worn out and haggard as she is! I think she offers nothing to the show.
I would like to see Tyra have some CURRENT successful models on the show to actually mentor the contestants. Janice is just a good example of how ugly and strung out a washed up model can become.
Her behavior at the dinner with the models was uncalled for. God forbid it be a nice relaxing experience for them. The more Janice drinks (and God knows what else, sniff) the more obnoxious and self inflating she becomes. I think she truly is a disgusting example for the young models.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... nazpink 03-30-06 1
   RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... HappyDays 03-30-06 2
 RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... sammyboy22 03-31-06 3
 RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... pumpkinqueen 03-31-06 4
   RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... ginger 03-31-06 5
   RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... LisaPles 04-03-06 6
 RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... sammyboy22 04-03-06 7
 RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... deehicks 04-04-06 8
   RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... Madam Fancy 04-05-06 9
 RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put ... ccb100 04-05-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
I agree. I also think it's hypocritical of Tyra to allow the woman on the show. How many times have we had to sit through (as well as the model wannabes)one of Tyra's you have to be beautiful inside as wellas outside talks and yet she allows someone like Jancice to "mentor" the girls!!! I'm sick of Tyra and the judges talking about personality and lack of. Janice is ignorant, obnoxious, embarassing to herself and anyone near her, and absolutely rude. If her behavior on the show isn't enough reason to not want her back wouldn't her public remarks on Surreal life towards the mentally challenge be?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
>I agree. I also think it's
>hypocritical of Tyra to allow
>the woman on the show.
>How many times have we
>had to sit through (as
>well as the model wannabes)one
>of Tyra's you have to
>be beautiful inside as wellas
>outside talks and yet she
>allows someone like Jancice to
>"mentor" the girls!!! I'm sick
>of Tyra and the judges
>talking about personality and lack
>of. Janice is ignorant, obnoxious,
>embarassing to herself and anyone
>near her, and absolutely rude.
>If her behavior on the
>show isn't enough reason to
>not want her back wouldn't
>her public remarks on Surreal
>life towards the mentally challenge
>be?

I agree with everything you said.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
I'm kind of getting sick of Janice on there as well. I like Janice though, I am a fan. I just think that she really makes things awkward and never really praises any of the girls when they do good. Its like she is jealous of their youth and fresh faces. Its sad. I would really love to see an older model like Linda Evangelista or Christy Turlington come on for an episode. That would be so cool....

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
i don't know, i think she might be a fair representation of what these girls will have to deal with in the "real" modeling world. obviously not all models are like Janice, but her element is out there. plus, she's a good example of what not to do.

i think she's still on the show because she's entertaining--obnoxious, self-centered, and embarrassing--but entertaining, in that *train wreck* way.

an arkiegrl original 2005

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
When she's not putting on the whole Patented Janice Schtick, she gives very good, specific advice. The girls who are able to capitalize on her tips do well.

And (I keep reminding myself), she was STUNNINGLY beautiful, in a nonclassic, slightly ethnic way, in an age when we were all supposed to look like Cheryl Tiegs.

Glad we have Twiggy in the judge's chair, however.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-03-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
>i think she
>might be a fair representation
>of what these girls will
>have to deal with in
>the "real" modeling world.

Yes, I can see some small benefit to her presence in that regard. It still would be nice for the girls to have some real mentoring in the midst of a very overwhelming experience.
I think I have a problem with the fact that Janice gets mean and belligerent because she often appears to be intoxicated. How sad for a woman her age to behave in such an undignified and unbecoming manner.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
I was watching a rerun of top model cycle 2 the other night on VH1 and the way Janice acted on there is totally different from the way she is acting now. On cycle 2 she seemed fine, she was definitely opinionated, and somewhat mean but in a different way. I liked her back then and I still like her but she does seem way too over the top and genuinely rude these days.

deehicks 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deehicks Click to send private message to deehicks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
The b*tch should get a good flogging. I saw her recent episode discussed at Last Days of a Great City.

Here's the full address: http://www.felixdelcampo.com/2006/04/antm_as_a_sourc.html

Madam Fancy 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madam%20Fancy Click to send private message to Madam%20Fancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
If I ever have to hear her say "THE FIRST supermodel" in response to Tyra's intro "Janice Dickinson, one of the world's first supermodels" again....

I thought the first supermodel was Carol Alt.

ccb100 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ccb100 Click to send private message to ccb100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Janice Dickinson Should Be Put Out To Pasture! "
I couldn't agree more. She was absolutely awful, as usual, and I feel she had no right doing what she did to Gina.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •