The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Black and White Photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

macman66 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macman66 Click to send private message to macman66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Black and White Photos"
The black and white photos of the models crying were fantastic. The show has shot black and whites before on another cycle. Can anybody recall which cycle that was?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Black and White Photos Magnolia_Rocker 04-20-06 1
   RE: Black and White Photos macman66 04-20-06 2
       RE: Black and White Photos Snidget 04-20-06 3
           RE: Black and White Photos macman66 04-20-06 4
               RE: Black and White Photos Magnolia_Rocker 04-20-06 5
 RE: Black and White Photos capcomguy 04-23-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Black and White Photos"
Beauty shots from last season were done in black and white.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-20-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macman66 Click to send private message to macman66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Black and White Photos"
OK, great! Cycle 5, episode 7. That much I know now. Does anybody know where I can see the results of this photo shoot?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Black and White Photos"
The UPN site usually has the photos up. Here is the black and white shoot http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model6/pgall_bw.php

04-20-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Black and White Photos"
Thanks but that is for season six. I'm looking for season five's black and white shoot. I can't find it on UPN.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Black and White Photos"
I looked at all the past cycle's portforlio's about a month ago and they were up for Cycle 5. Not sure why they aren't showing them anymore. Hmmmmmm.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Black and White Photos"
it was cycle 5 with kim, nik, lisa, jayla, bre, kyle, and nicole.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •