The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue"
Has anyone seen the pictures of Kahlen in the current issue of Vogue? It is the issue with Jennifer Aniston on the cover. I wish is wasn't such a dumb@$$ when it came to loading pictures on the computer but I am. They are awesome pictures. I can't remember the name of the brand of swimsuit she is modeling but there are like 5 pictures and she looks slammin. They dyed her hair darker and gave her a tan. She looks amazing. I have to admit I wasn't a huge fan of hers on the show, I didn't really understand what everyone saw in her but she blew me away when I saw these. I am now a Kahlen fan, so Kahlen go on wit cha bad self!!!!!!!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kahlen's pictures in the curren... LillianG 03-24-06 1
   RE: Kahlen's pictures in the curren... sammyboy22 03-25-06 2
       You were kidding, yes? LillianG 03-27-06 3
           RE: You were kidding, yes? ettuT 03-29-06 4
               RE: You were kidding, yes? LillianG 03-30-06 5
                   RE: You were kidding, yes? ettuT 04-01-06 7
           RE: You were kidding, yes? sammyboy22 03-31-06 6
 RE: Kahlen's pictures in the curren... sammyboy22 04-01-06 8
   RE: Kahlen's pictures in the curren... Tough Cookie 04-01-06 9
   Not trying to make you feel bad! :-... LillianG 04-02-06 10
 RE: Kahlen's pictures in the curren... sammyboy22 04-03-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue"
No way. I don't believe it. Are you sure?

Now I have to go buy a copy. There's a similar-looking model out there...I forget her name at the moment. Any chance you may have confused her with someone else?

One of us is going to have to find this and post pictures. Was it an advertisement or a real fashion spread?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-25-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue"
I am about 99% sure it is her. It is not Carmen Kass, the model who Kahlen resembles. I think it was more of an advertisement, I am not sure, but it was like 5 pages long. She looks awesome, no joke. Her ads are somewhere in the middle of it, Vogue is such a huge, heavy magazine LOL. I am not joking, I promise. Her hair is dark and pulled back and she has a tan. She is wearing beautiful swimsuits. I really want you guys to check it out. She looks so good, I was so surprised....

03-27-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "You were kidding, yes?"
OK, so I looked...and found a spread for Lycra swimsuits, which I believe you were referring to...and that is not Kahlen, not remotely. I thumbed through the entire magazine.

So, you got me. I looked. No, Kahlen is not in Vogue, not even in an advertisement.

I really don't think we'll ever be seeing Kahlen there, tho she's a nice kid, not much of a model.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You were kidding, yes?"
People should start believing on ANTM curse. cuz its true, be on the show and doom any possibility of a career in modeling. Gamma Ward was on model search show but then again she's an alien.

03-30-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: You were kidding, yes?"
Nah, I think they just get girls the audience will respond to, rather than get real models. That's why so few of these girls really get anywhere.

Some of the girls (Ann Markley from C3, the blonde second runner up from C1) have done runway in NY shows and print work. And of course Elyse Sewell has been doing a lot of work in Asia.

Kahlen is a nice kid, she just doesn't have the right proportions for this. I feel like she was used on the show for dramatic reasons only.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: You were kidding, yes?"
Anna could have gone strait to New York and gotten a gotten the gigs. I know people doing ad/print work, even an executive in a major NYC fashion house and the show is held in some contempt by these people. The people who truly have the power to make a career have egos too. Think about tyra who was a just a model, moreover, her career suffer because of the whims of these people, they thought more of Naomi Campbell. If it was not for TV, movies and victoria secret, wonder where she would be. Editorial wise her career ended in 97. Ever wonder why Ford is the ANTM agency and not her last agency - IMG which might still reps her??? Ford is at the bottom, these are not the 70's.

In terms of getting run away work, which April from talk model also did, is not the pinnacle of what a model can achieve. I knew a Swede who bartended and raved big time and got those gigs with out any troubles. During Fashion week a lot of runway models are needed so everyone works if you fit the body type. Miss J might think that there is a lot to running the runway but a lot of girl manage without her assistance. runway is just a few times a year.

Elyse is a brilliant writer, her blog is great, but having to work in Hong Kong is not right.

03-31-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
6. "RE: You were kidding, yes?"
I still think that is Kahlen. I am still saying it is. I know it is. I wasn't kidding and I am actually positive that is Kahlen. I wasn't trying make you look through a whole issue of Vogue to try to find someone that wasn't there. I am sure it was Kahlen. Someday I will learn how to post those pictures on here and let everyone see. I swear it is Kahlen. They just dyed her hair darker and she has a fake tan. It is her, I stand by it.

04-01-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue"
Okay. I have other people saying it is not Kahlen and that it is Carmen Kass. I know it is not Carmen Kass. It might not be Kahlen but, to say it not remotely her is kind of harsh. I might be a big dumb@$$ sometimes but at least I wasn't looking at a picture of like Naomi Campbell and calling it Kahlen... I guess I won't know who it is until they print the name or something underneath the picture. I still kind of think it is her but I am not completely sure. I know it isn't Carmen Kass. The pictures can be found at: http://www.style.com/promo/lycravogue

Sorry, I am not trying to trick anyone or waste anyones time... The pictures really do look like Kahlen, whether anyone likes it or not, LOL....

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue"
AFter looking at the pictures plus a picture of Kahlen from the ANTM Cycle 4 site, I'm going to have to say that's not even close to being Kahlen.

Siggie Courtesy of the ever clever Bob!
A true, TO blue, Hockey slut.

04-02-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
10. "Not trying to make you feel bad! :-("
Please don't take it personally. I just don't see the resemblance at all. I don't think it's her.

When I saw the spread, I honestly thought you were kidding.

04-03-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Kahlen's pictures in the current issue of Vogue"
I guess i am crazy. I really thought it was Kahlen. Something about the eyes and the mouth for me. I am probably wrong. Anyways, I will leave it alone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •