The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"yes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"yes"
yes danielle won im so happy i knew she was gonna win
ha ha to all the joani lovers
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Woohoo! Bebo 05-17-06 1
   RE: Woohoo! BRE_IS AWINNER 05-17-06 2
 RE: yes flower2 05-17-06 3
   RE: yes firehousegirl 05-19-06 6
 RE: yes pumpkinqueen 05-18-06 4
   RE: yes prosecutor 05-18-06 5
 RE: yes xxlilsaint18xx 05-21-06 7
   RE: yes RonReports 05-21-06 8
       RE: yes xxlilsaint18xx 05-21-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Woohoo!"
If you look at some of the earlier pages, you'll see a bunch of Danielle fans here. And I offer this post as proof that I have been one from day 1.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Woohoo!"
oh i know almost everyone was a danielle fan but alot of people didnt believe in her and thought joani would be the winner

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: yes"
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Danielle won! I was so excited to see her win. Well, I didn't actually see it because my tape ended before the winner was crowned. But I knew I could count on someone to write about it here.

They were both my favorites from early on. They will both go far and do well!

firehousegirl 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail firehousegirl Click to send private message to firehousegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: yes"
I too am very happy and excited for Danielle. I thought that while Joanie is beautiful, there is nothing like a beautiful southern girl. As for her accent, I came from the south also and moved to Chicago after high school to go to college. The girls use to laugh at the way I spoke, but I have you to know that I graduated top of my class and became one of the best Court Stenographers ever. You can't tell by speaking to me that I am from the south. So, Danielle will get over her drawl, but I hope she don't rid of all of it. I think its cute and southern girls wear cover girl too. I cheered for her all the way. I don't think Jade should have made it as far as she did. Joanie is just not cover girl material. Go Danielle!!!!!

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: yes"
i'm so glad--i was hoping Danielle would win!!

i just thought Joanie would win because they haven't had a blond winner. don't get me wrong, i think they are both really good models and i wish there could have been a tie--but i think that Danielle was always on--she took amazing pictures every time--and she seems like a really cool down to earth person who will be able to keep her mind right.

an arkiegrl original 2005

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: yes"
They also never had a winner with dark skin
before either. A Jade win would have made darkskinned
people feel like damn is this the 50's and 60's
or what. I never thought they would pick Danielle
but very glad they did, though Twiggy clearly wanted
Joanie to win. Tyra probably couldn't take another
controversy over the winner again.

xxlilsaint18xx 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxlilsaint18xx Click to send private message to xxlilsaint18xx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: yes"
yea i knew danielle was gonna win from the begining..
this girl knows how to catch a good photo
look stunning on the runway
and work hard for what she wants.
WOOT WOOT I LOVE DANIELLE

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: yes"
>yea i knew danielle was gonna
>win from the begining.

All that danielle had to do to win was have her teeth fixed and promise to learn how to speak with less of an accent. The runner-up also required the help of a dentist. Hmmmmm.

xxlilsaint18xx 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxlilsaint18xx Click to send private message to xxlilsaint18xx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: yes"
yea i realize that also but the thing is that danielle didnt want her gap fixed she had to grow up and live with the gap..grow to be comfortable with it. and getting it closed showed how much she wanted it

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •