The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is your favorite?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

blondeambition 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondeambition Click to send private message to blondeambition Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is your favorite?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-06 AT 02:19 AM (EST)

Who is your favorite Top Model?
Is it:

Brooke?
Danielle?
Furonda?
Mollie Sue?
Kari?
Leslie?
Jade?
Sara?
Joanie?
Gina?
or Nnenna?

Post here.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is your favorite? prosecutor 03-17-06 1
 RE: Who is your favorite? flirtydiva 03-17-06 2
   RE: Who is your favorite? nazpink 03-17-06 3
       RE: Who is your favorite? eire_heart74 03-20-06 9
           RE: Who is your favorite? prosecutor 03-20-06 10
   RE: Who is your favorite? prosecutor 03-17-06 5
       RE: Kari's lips LillianG 03-20-06 11
 RE: Who is your favorite? Das Mole 03-17-06 4
   RE: Who is your favorite? prosecutor 03-17-06 6
       RE: Who is your favorite? Das Mole 03-17-06 8
 RE: Who is your favorite? sammyboy22 03-17-06 7
 RE: Who is your favorite? Magnolia_Rocker 03-21-06 12
 RE: Who is your favorite? iatovttotx78 03-22-06 13
   RE: Who is your favorite? prosecutor 03-22-06 14
 RE: Who is your favorite? ILOVEMERCEDES 03-22-06 15
   RE: Who is your favorite? blondeambition 03-22-06 16
 RE: Who is your favorite? Magnolia_Rocker 03-24-06 17
 RE: Who is your favorite? Precious_JiNi 03-24-06 18
   Wendy HK_wawo 03-25-06 19
 RE: Who is your favorite? sammyboy22 03-25-06 20
   RE: Who is your favorite? ANTMGirl4Life 03-27-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Do you mean for good tv or favored to win?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flirtydiva 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flirtydiva Click to send private message to flirtydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
My favorite is Kari ( those lips, would make women in hollywood jelous) but I think Nnenna will win. She looks like no other top model winner and she's a sweetheart.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-17-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Right now my favorite is Nnenna. Not only is she beautiful (with such a natural appeal) on the outside but she seems to be as equally if not more beautiful on the inside. She seems to be someone that just isn't walking around caring only about herself but others around her and it showed when she picked Gina and Jade to go on the shopping spree for the reason that she hoped it would help them see qualities in each other. She does seem like the obvious winner but that scares me into thinking that she won't win.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
isn't
>walking around caring only about
>herself but others around her
>and it showed when she
>picked Gina and Jade to
>go on the shopping spree
>for the reason that she
>hoped it would help them
>see qualities in each other.

Exactly! I thought that showed she was a real class act when she did that. She is very intellengent and lovely. It's a shame that the other's antics will take up so much air time away from such a woman of dignity.

03-20-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
> isn't
>>walking around caring only about
>>herself but others around her
>>and it showed when she
>>picked Gina and Jade to
>>go on the shopping spree
>>for the reason that she
>>hoped it would help them
>>see qualities in each other.
>
>Exactly! I thought that showed
>she was a real class
>act when she did that.
> She is very intellengent
>and lovely. It's a
>shame that the other's antics
>will take up so much
>air time away from such
>a woman of dignity.

eire_heart74 she just did the same thing YaYa did. Yaya alwayss
tried to pick girls who had not been picked previously or who did not get along. Anyone who took psychology in college would do this. Nnenna is educated so it's not that surprising what she did it was what she knew was the right thing to do.

03-17-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
>My favorite is Kari ( those
>lips, would make women in
>hollywood jelous)

Ya.They looked deformed on the cover of the
mag she did for the photo shoot. I don't think
she was born with them. She paid for them.
>

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kari's lips"
Nah...I think they're real. They are very large but they do have a shape; fake lips look like they're drawn on. Also, she's 19, so I think she's a little less likely to have had work done.

I like Nnenna best too...very elegant, the most interesting girl to photograph...but I have a sinking feeling Kari is going to win. I think Tyra is trying to pick the most marketable girl, and Kari has the Bridgette Bardot thing happening.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-17-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Nnenna. She's a shoe-in to win the whole enchilada.

03-17-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Favorite to win.Nnenna. Her skin is flawless with
the makeup. Cover girl would have to be crazy not
to give her a contract.

Favorite for good tv drama is Jade. She is a hoooooot!!!

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-17-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Yeah, even if Nnenna doesn't win the whole thing, I wouldn't be surprised if she got a contract shortly afterwards anyway. I mean...Lluvy from Cycle 4 got a contract, and she was out, what, fifth or sixth?

And Jade...

...oh geez.

Oh yeah, and I thought Leslie would be much more interesting than she actually is, hence...

But oh well :-\

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
I still like most of the girls there. I don't really care for Jade, I think her attitude makes her an ugly person on top of the fact that she is already an ugly person, LOL. I think Jade is there for good television but it can get old real fast. I don't think Furonda is much better. She looks like Flavor Flav with a long weave on. I admire the fact that she tries so hard though, which is good. I really think Brooke and Nnenna are the two front runners. I really like both of their looks. I also like my lanky gal Sara, even though they gave her a haircut that looks like someone was totally drunk when they cut it. It will be an interesting season indeed.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Hmmmm, too early for me to pick a favorite yet. My least favorite though is easy....Jade. :p

-Mag

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Nnenna has to be the most beautiful girl on the show. (Sorry, Tyra)

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

03-22-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
> Nnenna has to be
>the most beautiful girl on
>the show. (Sorry, Tyra)

>
>
hee hee to the sorry Tyra part.Tyra knows
that she is not beautiful I heard her say this
one time she said that lots of girls on the street
are more beautiful than she is but that she got the
modelling opportunity and they didn't and she learned
how to work with what she has. She is a funny looking
girl but the pros know how to help her hide her flaws
I would love to have the pros make me up from head to toe
I'd give her a run for her money for sure(no joke)

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Nnenna

She is just plain WOW!!!

blondeambition 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondeambition Click to send private message to blondeambition Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Nnena is AMAZINGGG. But that ruins the season for me. WE all kn ow that she is going to win. It kills me because.. i want it to be unpredictable. But its not going to be because Nnenna is too good.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-24-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Ok, after watching the second show yesterday I've decided to root for the underdogs. We have yet to have a blonde winner so I will be rooting for Joanie and Sara this season. Both have great potential.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Precious_JiNi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-17-06
>AT 02:19 AM (EST)

>
>Who is your favorite Top
>Model?
>Is it:
>
>Brooke?
>Danielle?
>Furonda?
>Mollie Sue?
>Kari?
>Leslie?
>Jade?
>Sara?
>Joanie?
>Gina?
>or Nnenna?
>
>Post here.

I really don't see the appeal in Furonda, or Gina.

People keep saying Mollie Sue looks like Amanda (blind chic/annie lennox), but I think Mollie Sue's 10 times prettier.

My faves are: Brooke -UNIQUE face, sometimes a little too manly looking, because she hasn't found a way to work her face yet.
Nnenna - Her walk needs definite help, but she's so regal.
Danielle - I see a lot've potential in her through photos, not as appealing in person...but she's got great charisma.
Mollie-Su - More personality would be nice, burt she's got a great look, very edgy.
Jade - needs to lose the attitude and have 'a slice of humble pie', but she works the catwalk, and photos well.
Sara - needs to learn to work with her hair, or she's gone... it's a shame because I think she's absolutely Gorgeous!

Joannie seems too plain. Leslie is gorgeous in the face, but needs to work on her walk.

HK_wawo 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HK_wawo Click to send private message to HK_wawo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Wendy"
i like wendy but she is lose already

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
My favs have changed. I really like Danielle now. She just has such a beautiful personality. I think she takes awesome pics too. I think she will definitely be around until the end. I still am a Sara fan, I just want her to get it together. I like Mollie Sue too, I really want her to have a good pic this next week... Oh, and Brooke too. I think she is a good one as well.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who is your favorite?"
Nnenna, Mollie Sue (But she's gotta step it up), Jade and Sara. I think it will come down to those 4, at least I hope so. They are the powerhouses.

Leslie is gorgeous but she's 'forgettable'.

I honestly can't believe Furonda and Brooke are still in it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •