The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just give Nnenna the contract then have the competition"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ILOVEMERCEDES 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVEMERCEDES Click to send private message to ILOVEMERCEDES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just give Nnenna the contract then have the competition"
Nnenna is a bad #####. Its almost not even a competition with her in it. I say just give her a contract and then continue with the show. Its win win. I almost (almost!!!) feel bad for the other girls who just aren't going to outshine her beauty, attitude, and style. Any person from Africa who can pose that good sitting on ice....got my vote!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Totally agree! LillianG 03-22-06 1
   RE: Totally agree! mhb0125 03-23-06 2
       RE: Totally agree! dbwar4 03-23-06 3
           RE: Totally agree! prosecutor 03-24-06 4
 RE: Just give Nnenna the contract t... ettuT 03-24-06 5
   I am going to be so disgusted if th... LillianG 03-24-06 6
       RE: I am going to be so disgusted i... ettuT 03-25-06 7
           Judges aren't qualified...yes, agre... LillianG 03-25-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Totally agree!"
Nnenna looked breathtaking in the long hair. She has magnetism and presence. Can't wait till they post the picture tomorrow.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-06, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Totally agree!"
I agree she is good but she didn't do so great this week. You could tell she expexts to get high praise from the judges every week and she didn't this week. I just love Danielle. Although I don't think she could go all the way (I'm praying she does!!) but Nnenna won't win. They look for someone to transform thru the season and Nnenna is so good!!

dbwar4 42 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dbwar4 Click to send private message to dbwar4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Totally agree!"
You are so right about Nnenna. She won’t win because she started out too strong. It will be better for her not to win anyway. There is no doubt that she will excel in the modeling world. Being tied to the ANTM contract would only hold her back. Although it will be interesting to see how they go about justifying tossing her off.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Totally agree!"
>You are so right about Nnenna.
> She won’t win because
>she started out too strong.
> It will be better
>for her not to win
>anyway. There is no doubt
>that she will excel in
>the modeling world. Being tied
>to the ANTM contract would
>only hold her back. Although
>it will be interesting to
>see how they go about
>justifying tossing her off.

I am starting to feel this way too. Like
they are going to pick on little things
and see how she handles the pressure of
criticism, like what they always did to
the plus sized girls and then tossed
them and tell them they cracked etc.etc.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just give Nnenna the contract then have the competition"
You can probably place a bet a bet on her in vegas. She did win two competitions in a row. But the first had to do with escaping Nigeria, who going to compete with that, Sara, WASPy girl, who you know comes from money. Nigeria is a country where female circumcision is performed. Most Human rights organizations vilify the practice. The second competition, her fashion style was african princess. The dress was frumpy and weird with her bold head but everyone had a definable modern style so the judge could tell a bad boho or mod but what's african princess? Maybe its something a true african knows aka Nnenna. Place your bets but I think its still unclear.

03-24-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I am going to be so disgusted if they pick someone else"
It would be nice for Nnenna to win, if only because it seems so many people are on the "Nnenna bandwagon". Most everyone would agree, everyone would be happy.

However...you're right, it could be just about anybody. I do not understand the judges' taste, or why they think one girl has potential over another.

But then I have a Nnenna conspiracy theory. That the judges know she's the strongest, but they're trying to play it down so there's suspense. They're trying to confuse us by booting Kari and keeping Gina, and feeding the drama between Jade and Gina.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I am going to be so disgusted if they pick someone else"
I wonder about the judges, I'll probably add this in another thread, but really wonder how well they truly know fashion. None have really fashion creds. Really. Miss J was probably one who did the voguing scene that started in the Bronx. J Manuel was a makeup guy. Come on. One of the things that struck me during E03 was when Kari said she wanted a 60's style and JManuel said, "Oh like boheminan chic". THIS is the style that Kate Moss pretty much invented and that Serina Miller copied. It has nothing to do with the 60's. Why would he say that? Either he's an idiot or the show was try to push her to a different style. Look probably the best model in terms of understand photography, how a 20mm lens differ from a 105mm aspect ratios and how to model accordantly was probably Lisa from last season. Her exit had nothing to do with her performance. I don't think they really look for the best looking girl, that's not good TV

03-25-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
8. "Judges aren't qualified...yes, agree..."
The judges are all former models! Yes they did a little photography, but not much. A real show would need stylists, serious photographers, maybe agents...hair/makeup people. You know,the people who actually create the look, and can look at these girls objectively.

It would still be very subjective tho...it's not like everyone is going to be happy with their choice, no matter who they pick. But their choices seem be based solely on creating drama.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •