The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim and Sarah issue, enuf already"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

onyx65 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail onyx65 Click to send private message to onyx65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim and Sarah issue, enuf already"
I LOVE Tyra but I am wondering why she has had Kim and Sarah (cyle 5?) on her talk show more than once to talk about whether they really liked each other or whether Sarah is coming out, etc. I guess TB knows the girls more than I do, but it seems like that issue is being used for ratings. I mean, they keep coming on, Sarah says that she is not gay, it was just Kim she was attracted to but no other women. She's straight. Kim says nothing ever happened and Sarah makes a face like, "well, not exactly nothing". We KNOW that Kim has a girlfriend already!!! They even brought in the therapist Dr. Ablow who's biggest revelation was that Kim skirts the issue like a politician. Obviously if you are in a relationship you are not going to go on tv and talk any dirt.

I can see that Sarah seems conflicted and confused. But I say leave Kim out of the picture and get the girl some help off air.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim and Sarah issue, enuf alrea... Kelly_Smith 03-23-06 1
   RE: Kim and Sarah issue, enuf alrea... Canada Girl 03-23-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim and Sarah issue, enuf already"
I couldn't agree more. I can understand talking about the issue once, but I must've seen it at least 3 times in different "reunions." It made me wonder if the girls have a contract that they *have* to appear on the Tyra show whenever asked. Why would they be coming back for more??? Or maybe they just feel bad saying no to Tyra. But yes, it's definitely ridiculous that they keep talking about it when the issue has been beaten to death already.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim and Sarah issue, enuf already"
That issue is definetly getting tired. I wonder if it has helped or hindered both girls as far as getting work. In the reunion show, looked like Kim was the one getting the work if I remember correctly.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •