The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/2006"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/2006"
Please post all comments about tonight's episode on this thread until 12 midnight Eastern time. Thanks.

How will Jade react to being in the bottom 2?
Will Furonda continue to feel the diva power of her long hair?
Will Nnenna win another challenge?

And who will be eliminated tonight?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/... LozengeofLove 03-22-06 1
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/... Bebo 03-22-06 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/... ronnalee 03-23-06 3
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/... nazpink 03-23-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-22-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/2006"
Why is there a basketball game on instead of ANTM? I'm really freakin' POd

Handcrafted by RollDDice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/2006"
Reminder...when an East Coast Spoiler Thread has been created, that's the only place to discuss the evening's episode until midnight. It's standard practice on a number of RTVW forums.

So this is the place to ask - and answer - the question on who has been eliminated, and to complain if you think that Gina should have gone instead of Kara.

ronnalee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ronnalee Click to send private message to ronnalee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/2006"
That was a hard one. They both were bad in one way or the other.

Kara, with walking,
Gina with her pix, and having to be shoved out onto the runway. except she did walk out with a totally different facial expression...i thought she would walk out with her face scrunched up more than it was...

So that was hard...

I guess they chose on potential..and felt Gina had more then Kara.

It seemed like a "toss up" though....

I need to find a soft spot for Jade. Her riding hood pix made me think she might make it to the top 6 if she keeps up her confidence with the camera...but until then...every time she opens her mouth i'm like "please stop talking"....haha...

I am glad Danielle, didn't break anything...

those shoes were cool though...and those that worked them, workend them....

Janice is up for next week...she made some one liners (by telling someone to zip it or be quiet b****)...I wonder whom at..hmmmm....

Janice never fails to make good tv.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 3/22/2006"
I thought that Jade and Danielle's pictures were the best last night. The way Jade looked so sly giving a new more interesting spin off of Red Ridinghood was great and Danielle's sexy Snow "Black" was equally great.

Jade didn't just prove herself with the picture but on the runway as well. Maybe she didn't have the best walk and was playing it "safe", as Ms. J said, but acting comfortable enough with the cockroach to kiss it was a wise choice in setting herself apart from the girls in a way to benefit herself. I just simply can't hate this girl or even dislike her. And does anyone else ever notice that it seems as though Jade and Furonda are around each other alot, so is it a hate you therefore love to be around you type deal?

I also like Danielle, she kind of reminds me of Tiffany (in looks) but she really has it together. She keeps strong and positive and doesn't seem to allow others to get under her skin. I feel bad for her that Gina has chosen to become her shadow.

Speaking of Gina, what the heck is wrong with this girl? She whines all the time, freaks out at the drop of a feather, doesn't take good pictures and honestly don't see why she was even chosen in the first place. Maybe Kara couldn't walk but Gina can't take a picture and comes off as someone who could be difficult to work with. Should have given the chance to Kara, maybe she can't walk now but why not give her an extra week to see if she can step it up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •