The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another interesting Read...From Lisa's Myspace"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jazzzbaby 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jazzzbaby Click to send private message to Jazzzbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another interesting Read...From Lisa's Myspace"
Again....another source was displaying this.

Wow, look at these comments Lisa wrote to her fans on her myspace group.
http://groups.myspace.com/lisafansandlovers

I didn't want anyone win! I wanted them to run after me and say they made a mistake. Truly, I knew I was the best one all around. And the one photo shoot that I got eliminated on proved to me in my heart that it was rigged, and just bull-##### and I'll tell you why.... For the photo shoot, it was the phone booth. I was the last girl to shoot, when I was done JManuel lined all the girls up and said Lisa did the best, she was so playful. ##### I need to go I'll get back and finish this story.
ok where was I ...... yes, lined us all up and told the girls that we were the final 6 and they needed to pick up the pace like Lisa's doing. Then proceeds to show them the poses I was doing with the facial expressions(mine you they couldn't see because they were behind me) and then said "YOU ALL GET !) MORE FRAMES EXCEPT FOR YOU LISA!!! and that was the one I was eliminated on.......? And with the paperazie(spelled wrong) photo.... the one they showd while actually taping in London was good. The one they showed on TV-BAD! They switched it out so it would make more sense to viewers. But, actually I took a good picture.
so, the girls got to shoot again where as I didn't.Unfair. So, you see I don't know what to think about the whole thing. Also, if I was eliminated because of my big personality, why did they tell me everytime I asked we are only judged on our pictures and the challenges- not our character!!! Thats what they told me over and over and over and over!!!!! What would you think about this If it were you in my shoes? I mmeeeaaannn..... right!
Hi guys

yes, I'm still modeling! I have a few thing comin' out and a few films! I'm very excited! I forgot what all the questions are.......Well, Tyra....well, I really don't know what to think of her. At the beginning of the proccess of casting she seemed sincere and then she became a stranger again.Nigel- hooo this is gonna be fun!!! I think that Nigel is a ##### perve. He would comment on how jaylas ##### looked in her top as soon as she walked in. All the girls laugh with a kiss ##### laugh and I was straight up giving him dirty looks. He's one of the judges but hes disgusting and I'm not kissing any #####. Also he said to Ashley with her super hero pic: Wow it looks like you just got gang banged and your just coming up from giving a blow job!! Totally unnessessary, right?! And he looks us up and down like a child molester! I wish they showed that on t.v.!!!Ms. J- I just think Ms. J is a sell out ugly tran. Poor guy actually, without fame he'd probably get none probably still doesn't> Also, I'm still trying to figure out why he is on that show...... He didn't teach us anything!!! Also, plus I'm mad at him because he said one thing to my face and another thing behind my back(I founds out) SELLOUT!!! Twiggie- shes a nice lady, boring though.Very Very Sweet! But, she didn't take a liking to me. I really thought she did too, oh well. Anything else..... I think I answered it all

Lisa
p.s. I just read through it all and I sound harsh...HHAAHHAA! I don't mean to, its just that I wrote exactly what my first thoughts are. Hey, I always said that I was honest. I stand by that.
Oh yes, I forgot Janice! Seeing her on t.v and at parties since I was like 14 (I was a club kid) I thought she was insane, too loud, obnoxious. And trust, I knew I was all those thing, but I thought she was the worst. But, after working with her I realized that she speaks the truth that everyone is thinking at that moment but doesn't have the gutts to say. Janice will say it!!! OOOHHH, also, at the plastic surgery shoot at the beginning I introduced myself(she wouldn't have remembered me) bein real cool, and she started copping an attitude with me. It really took me by surprise I didn't know what to do.Anyhow, I asked her after the show, why she did that and she told me that they told her to be mean to me!!! The SHOW TOLD JANICE TO BE MEAN TO MEE!!!!! What the ##### is that #####!! I mean during that shoot it didn't continue, it completely switched. The show got what they wanted I cried and then she was normal again.Weird, huh?
I wish Nicole the best. Shes a sweet girl! It went to her head a lil bit but, to be expected coming from what she came from. And, she'll get better and she's seeing more of the world so hopefully her eyes open up aliitle bit about excepting different ways of life! I always called her little house on the prairie! Since day one when I met her she was my little bonnet girl. To tease her I would say wheres your pourage Nicole? Aren't you hungry? Not to be mean at all just for laughs. She would laugh too. Most of the time.She was soo cute too in the begiinning when all 13 got chosen, she told me: I'm soo glad you got chosen Lisa I feel like I can learn soo much from you. You have soo many life experiences to talk about, I'm really excited! Cute, huh?
I realized something was fishy when Nicole kept slidind through the cracks! I mmmeeeaann, shes a beautiful girl takes prretty pics, but we all do! Thats not the point though, if you looked at all her film, I'm sure it all looked the same because she never moved! Thats what I mean by sliding through the cracks! And, the other question was about ##### Coryn! I hate her. Hate is such a strong word I hate using it! I diss like Coryn! She is very ignorant, she never sees both sides of any situation and shes just not very smart! I do think that she has a beautiful smile though. I told her that all the time in the house. Also, I should let you all know this.... Coryn lost 10 to 15 pounds from the show started to about 3 weeks into it! She even said that in an interview. I was truely trying to be a friend by telling her to stop working out! I wasn't trying to sabatage anyone. I didn't have too! My secret from those girls was that I had 10 years of experience under my belt, I knew that I knew my #####!! And, Coryn looked like a cracked out starving freak in her bathing suit! When we were all in our bathing suits doing runway around the pool, they don't even show her body really because it looked so disgusting! They went for the close up. Good idea! And even the judges told her that every week!! Trust, I was truely trying to help! But, ofcourse, she got defensive because shes stupid. Bottom line.
Man, I sound harsh. Thats the truth though. And ##### her ghetto ##### family, her ghetto ##### sister tried to start a fight with me in the limo at the finally party. I was trying to be nice. Watch out they can turn on a dime!Watch, she gets on this page and reads this and comes to cali with her family and tries to kick my #####! If ya'll don't hear back from me I guess you'll know what happened! HHAAHA
And definitely watch the 4th or 5th episode on the next season. I can't tell you why contract, but it should be funny! If not, they cut some ##### out!
I know that if they knew that I wasn't going to win, they had to not let me get to top 3 because they knew that my performance would've been awesome especially because they knew that I excelled under pressure! ANd then it would of been more of a contraversy because I wouldn't of won. Thats the ##### truth! Sucks huh? Thats why I was eliminated so early! And trust that my poparazzi picture was good! They switched it when it actually aired!Fucked up huh?
I wouldn't want to do a modeling show. But, if I did have one it would be hella fun and it would be a real competition, no bull #####!

Coryn and I acted cool on the Tyra show because we didn't want Tyra to bank off anymore of ourselves. And they were pushing it soo much for us to fight again, like instigating ##### that I told Coryn that it would be in our best interests if we acted like friends.We have a common ground- we don't like eachother and we don't have to try to be friends! And that seems to be working out! Luckily I don't have to see her that often.
The girls that I just love because they are really good girls inside are Diane and Ebony. I want to hate kim, but we have the same sense of humor and have soo much fun! And I'm jealous of her because she comes from a millionaire family! She's loaded!!! I want to be able to buy anything! that would be sooo cool! Maybe in my future!

And, I mmeaaann.... I'm not perfect, I can be alittle too crazy sometimes, and I have way too much energy sometimes and annoy the ##### out of my friends, but, I still think I'm pretty cool, man. I love life...whats wrong with that!!!?
answer: yes I'm glad I went on the show because it gave me fame. And I think that-that was the little push I needed to be successful in my field. It opened a lot of doors but also closed some.

I must say though, I wasn't expecting for them to blow up the whole drinking thing. They went a little crazy on that one. One peticular night was on 3 episodes!

I guess some good advice I could give to those that want to model would be to stay HEALTHY!!! Take care of yourself because I have seen way too many girls go down the tubes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another interesting Read...From... LillianG 03-06-06 1
 RE: Another interesting Read...From... eire_heart74 03-09-06 2
   RE: Another interesting Read...From... Cenetrajohnson 03-12-06 3
       RE: Another interesting Read...From... ANTMGirl4Life 03-22-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another interesting Read...From Lisa's Myspace"
Some of the stuff she mentions...especially being chided by Janice...did seem very staged.

But Lisa doesn't take responsibility for ANY of her behavior. She does have an amazing ability to make herself look better on film, to connect with the camera...but on video/in person she's so, so, sooooo ordinary looking. Dare I say kinda ugly. But that's what makes her transformation so amazing; she can look replulsive in the poloroid, but like a movie star in the shoot.

That Lisa is a club kid explains a lot. The drinking. The wackiness. I'm sure we'll be seeing her around.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another interesting Read...From Lisa's Myspace"
That's a whole lot of blame and none of it is on herself. Gee, I guess the whole wide world is against you. My god own up. You put a diaper on and peed on yourself in front of coworkers. That's just nasty and gross.

Her stunts were staged to get on tv period. Yes she took great pics. Knocked the Secret ad out of the park. To bad she seemed like a mess otherwise.

Cenetrajohnson 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cenetrajohnson Click to send private message to Cenetrajohnson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another interesting Read...From Lisa's Myspace"
I believe everything Adrianne say, Tyra a is a cheap self center fake #####. My best friend did her show and they never paid her a dime they promise her all this money and never paid her when she got to LA. Then Tyra set ( Shelley) up and told her it was a follow up show and they wanted to see how she was doing........... My friend get out there to LA and Tyra for drama or ratings what ever was in her mind. Hire this girl ( Lammy) or something like that and paid Lammy $500.00 to say that my friend (Shelley) and her was friends. Shelley did a summer program with the girl along with fifty other students and has never spoken to this girl ever in her life, she does not even remember this girl being in the program with her. The girl gets on national TV and said how her and Shelley was such good friends and she was bully by my friend. I know for sure this girl Lammy is lying because Shelley don't talk to dark skin people i told my friend she needs to sue Tyra that was wrong.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another interesting Read...From Lisa's Myspace"
I have 2 words for Lisa. Seek help.

She is a train wreck!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •