The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Worst"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Worst"
Am i the only one who thought that the fasion show was the worst finalee fasion show in antm history.I mean it was so boring quiet and during the day. It did not let them show their true talents at all and the outfits werent that great either.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Worst eire_heart74 05-18-06 1
   RE: The Worst mrsunderstood 05-18-06 2
       RE: The Worst ANTMGirl4Life 05-18-06 3
           RE: I have to admit, I liked it! LisaPles 05-18-06 4
               RE: I have to admit, I liked it! reealiteefan 05-18-06 5
       RE: The Worst BRE_IS AWINNER 05-18-06 7
 RE: The Worst capcomguy 05-18-06 6
   RE: The Worst nazpink 05-18-06 8
 RE: The Worst maybaybee 05-18-06 9
 RE: The Worst dml3553 05-18-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Worst"
I agree. It was a whole lot of boring! Made me wonder if the area they were in wasn't the huge fashion capital that Tyra and crew were trying to make it out to be. The audience didn't seem to care at all that it was going on. It would of been cool to see them walking on that set up at night all lit up.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Worst"
To plays devils ad. I think I might understand why the fashion show was not all that--Tsunami. Yes they have recovered in many areas but to plunk down tons of dough for a fashion show might have been a bit much. I thought it was pretty good under the circumstances.
But I don't think anything will top Naima's cycle (walking on a watery runway) now that was the best. Last years was actually the biggest yawner for me.

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Worst"
It was like an obstacle course. Gave me a headache! Kudos to them for pulling off, I would have gotten confused with all the shenanigans.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-18-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have to admit, I liked it! "
I was surprised some of you felt that way because I actually thought it was cool! I'm mostly referring to the scenery in Thailand, but I thought the outfits were kind of interesting, too. It's so funny that we all watch the same thing and have such different opinions about what we are seeing. I mean that in a positive way!

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have to admit, I liked it! "
I hated that runway show. But to be fair, it was in a foreign country where customs and ideas of beauty are different from ours in the West. Even so, that wasn't a runway, it was a marathon hike. And the clothes were hideous! Miss Jay must have really stood out in Thailand, because I bet they don't get many black men there, certainly not that many black cross-dressers! Note the camera stayed off him and his weird outfit.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Worst"
that is true naimas cycle had the best fashion show ever

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Worst"
It was definitely sleepy time for me. The clothes were awful and the runway was too long. If Danielle didnt wink her eye I think I would have fallen asleep. Maybe if Naima was there she would have liven things up because she definitely ruled the runway in the the runway show in cycle 4 and 5.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Worst"
It was a runway that didn't live up to it's potential. I think a night time show would have put more "sparkle" onto it. I thought last years was lacking as well, but it will be hard to live up to that watery runway. I guess the point of it all was to go for the serene atmosphere but instead it turned out more dull.

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Worst"
I agree. it was boring.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

dml3553 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dml3553 Click to send private message to dml3553 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Worst"
I thought it was horrible myself. Neither one of them look like they were excited about it. All the prancing Danielle did throughout the show, she had the most unconcerned walk and the worst attitude. I was going for her but I thought for sure that unconcerned walk was gonna kill it for her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •