The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best Photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best Photos"
What are ANTMs best photos ever? (Just a few not a whole list)

Naima dancing with the three guys...
Ya-ya and the spider...
Nik's second photo in the black outfit with her hand on her butt...
Lisa D'Amato's black and white...
Nnenna bald with jewels...
Yoanna with the helmet...
Mercedes with the wire around her head...
Nicole and the spider...
Shandi with big hair and sunglasses...
Tatianna and the bitches on leashes...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best Photos toddE 04-28-06 1
   RE: Best Photos Das Mole 04-28-06 2
 RE: Best Photos Das Mole 04-28-06 3
 RE: Best Photos sammyboy22 04-28-06 4
   RE: Best Photos unknownauthor_anonymous 03-14-08 5
 RE: Best Photos Q 03-18-08 6
   antm photos unknownauthor_anonymous 03-19-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best Photos"
Yoanna and Mercedes tandem nude. Totally the best shot ever!!!

Eva with the Spider, Lluvy getting hosed down at the gas station, Kim with the car, Kahlen as an antelope or ibiza or whatever deerlike animal, Kim in bed with Steve-O and the ##### gang (I think it was someone else's photo and she was in the bed while the "wife" was shocked), Yoanna with her helmet, and yea, Shandi and th big hair and glasses.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-28-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best Photos"
"Kim in bed with Steve-O and the ##### gang (I think it was someone else's photo and she was in the bed while the "wife" was shocked)"

Yeah, that one was Nicole's. That was deff one of my faves as well.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-28-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 07:22 PM (EST)

I actually ranked my Top 10 for a Bonus challenge in my game for Survivor, on the Fanatics Forum...

1) Kim's photo with the "Wildboyz"
2) Adrianne's black and white photo
3) Yoanna and the helmet
4) Adrianne's topless photo
5) Shannon's black and white photo
6) Nik's photo with the "Wildboyz"
7) Nnenna's first photo, with the bald cap
8) Shandi's with the hair and sunglasses
9) Adrianne's snake photo
10) Elyse's snake photo

And just to list others...

Catie's underwater photo
Sara's underwater photo
Yoanna's underwater photo
Eva's Ford Mustang photo
Eva's spider photo
Yaya's spider photo
Sara's bald photo
Yaya's Dooney&Bourke photo
Lluvy's, Naima's, and Tatiana's dogs&flowers photos
Nik's modern painting thing (the Vesuvian guy or whatever)
Nnenna's "ice princess" photo
Jade's fairy tale/falling photo

So many others as well. What a good show

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best Photos"
Some photos that definitely stick out in my mind are:

Michelle's photo with the "bitches", (I know I am prob. alone in this catagory but I just liked Michelle, she was such an underdog and had one really good picture.)

Yoanna's helmut picture, ever since that one I haven't been able to stop watching this show. I was a huge Yoanna fan. Her face was perfect, especially in that pic.

Adrienne's snake pic was so hot. Her eyes say it all. Definitely one of my favs.

Amanda's Dooney and Burke pic, along with her spider one. I know the spider one the judges hated but, i loved it. It was so old Hollywood, her skin was perfect and who can forget those eyes. They look almost scary but in a beautiful way in the Dooney and Burke pic. Awesome

Brittany's picture with the mud and the one at the gas station. They both were really good and she did mimic a much much much much much much much younger Janice. I am a fan of Janice's pics from when she was younger.

Nicole's black and white picture. Same with Nik's. Both so so so good.

Joanie's housewife pic with the martini! Such a fun, great pic that I love.

Those are all i can think of that stand out to me....

unknownauthor_anonymous 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unknownauthor_anonymous Click to send private message to unknownauthor_anonymous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Best Photos"
when natasha was dressed as a dude antm 8

anchal posing with fabio antm 7

christina and kahlen as animals in africa cycle 4

when eva posed with a tarantula

yoana as audrey hepbern

pictures of april as catherine zeta jones

all pictures of christina in cycle 4

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-18-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Best Photos"
We finally get action on the ANTM boards and it is with posts that bump threads from Years ago, YEARS, LOL.

My choices for best photos ever:

Anything by Joanie (just loved her)
Most of the Spider/Jewel Photos. That shoot was good.
Amanda (or was it Michelle?) photo with the Bull.

Too many others to list. Most of the shots that make the show are good. What I really want to see is the BAD ones that do not make the cut. The ones they talk about, but do not show.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

unknownauthor_anonymous 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail unknownauthor_anonymous Click to send private message to unknownauthor_anonymous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "antm photos"
last models photo shoot in africa cycle 4

lisa's photo shoots and video with enrique iglesias (antm cycle 9)

antm cycle 8 photo shoot of natahsa as a male hip hop artist

eva and the spider

naima as a cheetah

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •