The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All Star Season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-11, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All Star Season"
Am I the only one watching this?
I almost can't watch because of Angelia.
You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Course you can say the same thing about country girl Laura but at least she isn't completely full of herself like A.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All Star Season Das Mole 11-17-11 1
   RE: All Star Season gizella 12-01-11 2
 RE: All Star Season jbug 12-08-11 3
   RE: All Star Season grit 12-08-11 4
       RE: All Star Season trigirl 12-08-11 5
 Angelia Updates? trigirl 02-29-12 6
 RE: All Star Season Agman2 12-04-15 7
 RE: All Star Season Agman2 02-18-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-17-11, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All Star Season"
Unfortunately I'm watching it as well. I cannot believe that IDIOT Angelea managed to evade elimination yet AGAIN, this is what like her 4000th week in a row being in the bottom two? Rigged so they can keep the drama factor going, typical Tyra.

Also, Laura's head looks like an egg. That greek salad photo two weeks ago...she looked like a dead fish in the face. And her body looked like a cadaver body. As for Lisa, she's obnoxious and I can't stand her. She can go back to Celeb Rehab for all I care.

They need to just give it up and say "OK Allison we know you're gonna win let's just cut the rest right now and be done with it, bye!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

gizella 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-11, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizella Click to send private message to gizella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All Star Season"
I have watched every season of ANTM from the start. The fact that Angelea is still around is really scary. It is looking like that skank might actually win this thing and it is so unfair! Of the three left, I can honestly say that the only one befitting of the win is Allison. Please let them make the right decision and award her the title.......Sigh!

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-11, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All Star Season"
Well, Allison didn't win after all!

Too bad Lisa's thunder will be diminished by all the speculation as to why Angelea was disqualified.
I couldn't figure out why she was there in the first place.

You can take the girl out of the country (Laura), but you can't take the country out of the girl.

and unfortunately,
you can take the girl out of the hood (Angelea), but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

grit 4867 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-11, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All Star Season"
I keep wondering about that disqualification. There's rumors all over the Internet.

Rumor 1 - Angelea won and leaked the information. Part of me believes that because I could see Tyra tossing Angelea out and re-doing the final judging between Allison and Lisa. That would explain why those 2 didn't look so happy. However, if Angelea actually won back in Greece, I can't imagine her jeopardizing that and leaking the info.

Rumor 2 - Angelea leaked the final 3 on her Facebook page. I can't see Tyra disqualifying Angelea over that if Angelea wasn't the winner. Just run the finale. Who cares? Why go through the whole effort of filming another finale and saying that Angelea was disqualified? Unless Angelea was the original winner and this was her punishment for leaking the final 3. Which would fit in with Tyra's personality.

Spoilers happen all the time but Tyra is such a control freak that I can see her doing this to ruin Angelea. Notice how Tyra didn't say much of anything about Angelea when they discussed the reason for the new final judging?

Rumor 3 - Some other undisclosed reason that hopefully will come to light soon.

Personally, I would have been okay with an Angelea win over Lisa. I originally wanted Bianca or Bre but once they were gone, I would have been happy with Allison or Angelea.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-11, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All Star Season"
I immediately thought she was pregnant. I thought the way they edited her Vogue Italia shot was weird (close up of her tummy) then the da.da.da moment where she looks ill drinking water after the catwalk. Preggers!

If this was over a facebook leak that is lame. I would rather have seen the original finale and then tell us she's DQ'd. I am assuming this embarrassing edit job is because of a personal issue with Angelea.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-29-12, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Angelia Updates?"
Any Angelia updates? With all the social media and leaks out there, we still don't know what happened?

Agman2 1828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-04-15, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All Star Season"
Sorry Jbug but this post was so friggin boring even for you!

Agman2 1828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-16, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All Star Season"

bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •