The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cycle 16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cycle 16"
This season is not doing it for me. I recorded 1 episode but didn't bother watching it. I missed the episode where Sara goes home because I forgot it was on. I don't have any clear favourites and there aren't any stand-outs compared to last season with Ann.

Alexandria - Annoying and bossy. With her attitude, I'm surprised she's still there. I don't find her strung-out look attractive.

Molly - That has to be the worst weave I've ever seen. I thought Tyra was supposed to fix it? Hopefully, it gets fixed next week. There's the obvious problems with it but what's with that colour? Terrible! I can see critters nesting in that thing.

Jacqueline - Sweet girl but the whole naive, Southern Belle thing is wearing on me.

Monique - Gorgeous but has a slight arrogance to her which rubs me the wrong way. Reading Alexandria's diary was NOT cool.

Hannah - Cute and takes good pics. I don't mind her.

Britanni - Love her hair and I think she's my favourite.

Kasia - meh

Mikela - ok

Thoughts?

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cycle 16 grit 03-24-11 1
   RE: Cycle 16 jbug 03-25-11 2
 RE: Cycle 16 Pretty_Kitty 03-25-11 3
   RE: Cycle 16 qwertypie 03-25-11 4
   RE: Cycle 16 realworld10 04-04-11 5
 RE: Cycle 16 bleespoorpa 05-10-11 6
 RE: Cycle 16 jbug 09-04-11 7
   RE: Cycle 16 jbug 09-08-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-24-11, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cycle 16"
I'm also finding it hard to get into this season. It also doesn't help that ANTM is up against Survivor and American Idol.

I agree with you about Alexandria. She looks like Susan Dey (Laurie Partridge) on heroin and her attitude just sucks. With a bad edit like hers, she should be going soon.

Jacqueline surprises me. She has that sweet, naive Southern thing going but then she pulls out some pretty amazing pictures.

I also agree with you about Monique - she comes across as very snooty. I tend to confuse her with Mikela sometimes.

I really like Hannah and think she could win this. I don't like when she puts her hair up in side ponytails, though. She looks very immature and un-model-like.

I was sad that Dalya got cut. She was gorgeous and I thought her look was much stronger than Molly's.

I got sliced!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-11, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cycle 16"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-11 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

I had no idea we had another season going! too many conflicts.

Thinking about ANTM made me realize who the gal on AI reminds me of.
One of the models from a previous season - she tried out before but didn't make it, slept in a bus station, etc..
She reminds me of Naima on AI.

E: tried to find a pic to compare, but couldn't find one

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-11, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cycle 16"
I watch on youtube-no commercials.

Alexandira is a control freak and acts exactly like my "boss" All wide eyed and innocent "I was just trying to help yada yada" I.Hate.Her. I hope she goes soon.

I dont mind he rest of the girls but no one really stands out.I do find Britanni and Jacqueline amusing. But I also find Mackenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras amusing so..

Ive never had an interest in modeling and I cant stand Tyra but this show is like heroin to me. I HAVE to watch!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-11, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cycle 16"
Admitting an addiction is the first step.....

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-11, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cycle 16"
Yeah - I tend to watch too many reality shows - but the regular shows just aren't that great.

I do, however, think they will keep Alexandria around - just for the drama. Sort of like Philip (on Survivor) Busey (on Apprentice) and Paul (on American Idol). If they make things all hugs and kisses - a lot of people would stop watching. Face it - we watch to make sure THOSE types of people get theirs. They usually do - but long, long after I want them to GO!!!

bleespoorpa 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-11, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bleespoorpa Click to send private message to bleespoorpa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cycle 16"
This is fabulous reality show. I think the best platform for Models to grow their career in this field. Good job TYRA....

http://americas-next-top-model-cycles.blogspot.com/

09-04-11, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cycle 16"
I'm finally watching this season on-line.
Currently on the episode of go sees & trash dump shoot.
Alexandria is really a trip.
She may end up winning; but if so her bossy attitude will have to change before the end.
I was feeling sorry for Molly with the hair weave; sue a model has to deal w/ a lot but Tyra had to know that it was affecting the girls sleep as well.
But now Molly's attitude is horrible. I'll not be surprised if she goes soon.

09-08-11, 09:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Cycle 16"
watched the last episode.
Was surprised Molly made it to F2.
Makes me think maybe Tyra really does NOT watch the "behind the scenes" film.
Both are beautiful girls - especially when the a=make up is perfect.

Glad Brittini won.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •