The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-11, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 13"
I haven't been following this show anymore, and I don't know anyone on the show. Having said that, I saw the last 10 minutes last night and what I was really struck with is how the ones that are left all look alike.

In their ever changing group shot at the end, except for 1 girl, it is all kind of generic looking blondes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 13 realworld10 04-14-11 1
 RE: April 13 warp_core breach 04-14-11 2
 RE: April 13 grit 04-15-11 3
   RE: April 13 realworld10 04-19-11 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-11, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 13"
I have been watching. As soon as Jaclyn said that she felt really confident that she would be going to Morocco - I knew she was toast.
I cannot believe the way the judges are fawning over Alexandrea - she is so fake - but is obviously this year's winner.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-14-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 13"
I still watch but this is not a great season for me. I feel that there's no clear front-runner (which is odd) and I like Hannah and liked Jacqueline but didn't love them. I don't even hate Alexandria... I just mildly dislke her so this is just a meh season for me, however, I still to comment...

So did anyone feel like bleep putting their bleep head through a bleep wall with the bleep constant, bleep distracting bleep bleeps whenever Molly spoke to the bleep camera? It was so bleep annoying!! Molly needs to drop the sour attitude and lose the potty-mouth. Her pictures are ok.

Kasia - I think she's the next to go.

Hannah - Still like her... needs to gain confidence though.

Brittani - Has moved up on my list again. She seemed sincere in her apology.

Alexandria - She's been cleaning house lately... that makes me nervous. She did seem sincere in her forgiveness.

Jacqueline - Poor Jacqueline. She was sweet and I didn't want her to go home.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-15-11, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 13"
I'm not sure that I agree that Alexandria is going to win this thing. She's had too much of a negative edit. Reality TV shows are usually edited so that the viewers like and accept the winner. I think Tyra and judges will eventually become aware of her fakeness/meanness and it will come back to bite her. Although, I have to admit, her fakeness certainly helped her on the go-sees, something Molly needs to learn. All this drama keeps us on the hook and ensures that we keep watching the show, but I think that's Alexandria's only purpose for still being in the competition right now.

Molly's had some good pictures but I'm not sure she'll win, either.

I suspect that Jacqueline was eliminated because of her accent. She can't do TV work with that strong of a twang.

I agree that Kasia looks to be going next. She's pretty good but her weaknesses are really showing lately.

I still love Hannah. She may show a lack of confidence in the judging room but that doesn't show in her pictures. If she steps up with a little more confidence, it could be hers to win.

I thought Brittani looked good in her picture but Tyra's comments with the judges were a little negative. Either she saw somehting that I didn't see or she hasn't totally forgiven Brittani. I think she has what it takes to win but I think that whole melt-down may prevent her from winning.

I got sliced!

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-11, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 13"
And I don't care what Tyra said in the April 6th show - SHE decides who stays and who goes home. The panel is at her beck and call.

Nigel with hair? Did you see that? Wow!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •