The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"final"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

chrissy1976 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-10, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrissy1976 Click to send private message to chrissy1976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"final"
im so happy Ann Won! she is fresh,unique and naive. I believe she will be "perfect" I will buy my first magazine In Beauty Itiatian" with Ann.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: final JessicaRN 12-02-10 1
 RE: final Q 12-02-10 2
   RE: final realworld10 12-03-10 3
       RE: final Q 12-03-10 4
           RE: final qwertypie 12-03-10 6
           RE: final crs3192 12-09-10 7
       RE: final vicky100 12-03-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-02-10, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: final"
I agree. She looks very high fashion and unique. She'll outgrow some of her shyness, but just because you are a model doesn't mean that she will end up having her own talk show.

I completely forgot who the last winner was. I think other seasons they had updates.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-02-10, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: final"
I am also glad Ann won. I liked her all season. If it was not for her, I also would have liked Jane to win.

I think Ann will do fine in modelling. She can improve her walk easily with time, but her photos are always good. I can't wait to see her in vouge

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-10, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: final"
Sorry - but I disagree. I don't think Ann has the personality for a top model. She has no self-esteem and cried with even an implied criticism - not sure she is ready for it. I really didn't have a favorite this year - just watched it progress. I do think they changed the Covergirl commercial to a voiceover to benefit Ann. She did a terrible job on the earlier action commercial.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-10, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: final"
I don't recall Ann crying at all on the show. She did have confessionals stating she is trying to come out of her shell, etc, but I don't recall her crying.

And as for taking top Editorial Photos, she is the one to pick. She could pull off any number of high fashion magazines shoots.

And I disagree about the covergirl commercial. I think this is becoming less important to the show, so they are doing what is done in real life.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-10, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: final"
I am surprised they did not change the Covergirl commercials earlier. It is not like they are trying to find America's Next Top Actress/Model.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-10, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: final"
Ann cried all the time! It was almost as if she cried at least once every episode. I remember that she cried so much that episode with the commercial for H2T water. She gave up before she even tried and pitied herself for being tall. I'm sorry, but if that was any other girl they would have been told to suck it up and get through it, and they would have probably been sent home for not being strong enough for the modeling world. She should have been sent home that week.

I've thought that Ann was overrated for almost the entire season. Her first couple shots were really great, and then the next three FCOs I think should have gone to other people. But Tyra picked her as her favourite, and made everything easier for her along the way.

In the finale, I think that it was really Tyra's decision. Jay seemed to really be pushing for Chelsey - he kept saying how fantastic she was on set and how difficult Ann is to work with. But Tyra looooooved Ann...so she won.

That being said, I wanted Jane to win the whole thing. They gave her the boring edit, but every time they showed her at home or in the never-before-seen episode, she had one of the best personalities!

Oh, and to those who keep saying they're glad that someone who is awkward, shy, and unusual looking won...go watch cycle 13 again. Ann is Nicole 2.0, but not as awesome.

vicky100 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-10, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vicky100 Click to send private message to vicky100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: final"
Yes, Ann did horrible on the first commercial...hmmm on ROLLERSKATES!!! Would it have been better without, who knows, maybe the same. Personally, I am glad to see someone ackward win! I was glad she won and her photos are amazing!!!! The rest she will come into on her own as far as being shy, the walk, and the deer in the headlights look, being less closed off and yes, a few rollerskating lessons may be in order here as well. I also think her look is different, we see a lot of Chelseys in vogue etc. I liked Chelsey too, but she was too cocky. Taking into account how hard it is to make a name for yourself in modeling, If she was that "amazing", one would think she would not need the show to jump start her career. Just sayin...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •