The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 28"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-29-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 28"
Well the long awaited booting of Alaisa has finally come.

I also find it kind of sad/funny, although not unexpected, that Angelea gets all biotchy when she does poorly and states, why do we have to talk about how we did, when last few weeks she was all about, Who's Competition, these other girls are weak, etc. And what was with her crazy show at judging? Has the girl lost it completely? Her go-sees went really well though.

I am now putting my money clearly on Krista and Raina in the finals with Krista perhaps taking it due to her walk skills and photo skills. Raina is much more photo girl and less runway. But I like the two of them the best.

Alexandra will crash and burn soon IMO. What does everyone else think?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 28 Kyrie 04-29-10 1
   RE: April 28 jbug 04-29-10 2
       RE: April 28 Kyrie 04-29-10 3
 RE: April 28 warp_core breach 04-30-10 4
   Angelea CSHS79 05-01-10 5
       RE: Angelea jbug 05-02-10 6
           RE: Angelea warp_core breach 05-03-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kyrie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-10, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyrie Click to send private message to Kyrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 28"
Hopefully Angelea won't be far behind Alasia. Her arrogance came back to bite her in the a**. Glad she was taken down a peg.

I've never understood why they kept Alasia so long (except for the new judge who raved about her week after week. And no, I don't care to remember his name because I'm hoping Tyra will bring back Miss J next season. At least he's colorful, not old and boring. I digressed!). They're always talking about girls being too "next door". There was nothing special about Alaisa at all and I feel the same about Jessica. Like you Q, I'm betting on Raina and Krista as final two.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 28"
Me too - glad to see that one go

I figured Tyra wanted to give her a chance to see a tiny bit of the world before eliminating her; thinking maybe this would be the girls only chance to ever leave the USA.....
No other reason I can see to have help her around this long.

And Angelea? I hated seeing her get a chance to come back from the very beginning! The whole season has been ruined with her attitude & arrogance. So glad they focused on her droop head & that Tyra called her on it. She is a B - capital B.

Kyrie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-10, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyrie Click to send private message to Kyrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 28"
Maybe Angelea will tone it down a bit, now that Alasia is gone. They seemed to feed off of each other. In the previews, it appears as though Krista is tiring of Angelea's attitude as well. Bad karma = Bad photos

We've seen it time and time again. Angelea will sabotage herself and we'll all be witnesses.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-30-10, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 28"
I was too busy to make a comment about the episode before last but I was surprised that Anslee went before Alexandra. Her days were numbered but I didn't think she would go first.

I was expecting Alexandra to go but she did have a good picture but her days are numbered. She is nothing special and I didn't realize how slobby she is.

I like Jessica and always thought she was pretty but they are right by saying she is too commercial... she is dime-a-dozen pretty and doesn't really stand out.

Alasia's boot didn't surprise me. As they said, she had a lack of focus and that included being late a lot.

I always liked Krista and I I like Raina... I hope they make it to the final 2 but I'm worried that Angelea will win.

A Gift from Agman

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-10, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Angelea"
I wouldn't worry about seeing Angelea in the Final2. If this were
all about runway and print, maybe she might last. However, the Cover Girl commercial is coming up and there is no way in this world that Angelea will ace this challenge.She is not and never will be a spokesmodel. Krista is almost as bad, although I'd have to hear her speak more to get a better idea.
As far as Alasia, I doubt she will make it as a model if she tries on her own. She may have a semidecent portfolio because of ANTM, but her lateness will catch up to her. If the girls were required to be in the limo at a precise time or be eliminated, I think Alasia would have gone a lot earlier. This is a competition
and the other girls were too nice and waited for her time and again.
The only one I care about and hope to see in the Finale is Raina. She's sweet and hasn't caused any drama.With any luck she will be in the Final 2 if not the winner.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-10, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Angelea"
Something else I noticed about Alasia.
She chewed a lot of gum;
ever notice when they were all standing listening to what the challenge would be? or what the photo shoot would be? She'd be chewing gum - and not in a nice polite way; but with her mouth open; chomp chomp chomp
Wondered if she was a smoker and was not allowed to smoke - maybe chewing nicorete.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Angelea"
Nah. Alasia was raised by wolves.

I also thought it funny that all the designers were in love with Angelea - it would be fun to have her around... what?

A Gift from Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •