The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-10, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 14"
carp!
It is so obvious that they keep the ones that will cause drama for entertainment.
& the new judge? the big guy? has decided that the 2 biggest drama stars will be there till the end so he continues to compliment them (I'm terrible with names for this show LOL ).

No one will ever convince me that Tyra & the other judges are not watching the film taken at the apartment and other places that they go. She is watching every minute of it; & she enjoys all the stress. Maybe that's what is expected of models, who knows. There is a young girl/woman at our church who would make an amazing model - but I'd hate to see her ever have to be exposed to the stuff on this show.

Agman 2009

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 14 grit 04-15-10 1
 RE: April 14 Q 04-15-10 2
 RE: April 14 warp_core breach 04-15-10 3
 RE: April 14 trigirl 04-16-10 4
   RE: April 14 Kyree 04-19-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-15-10, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 14"
Having watched a lot of reality TV in the last 8 years, I can almost safely say that the girls with the negative edits will not win. It's rare to have girls with edits that negative win. Eva Diva was probably the only one to defy this rule. And her edit was not nearly as negative as Angelea's.

If they have a redemption edit for Angelea, it would have to be a really, really good one for viewers to accept her as the winner. I don't see that happening.

The last 2 episodes, I was starting to think that Angelea had calmed down because she was almost invisible in those episodes but now she's back with a vengeance. I bet we see her go soon.

I got sliced!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-15-10, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 14"
I completely agree about Andre Leon Talley. I dislike him as a judge, completely. He is terrible IMO and ignores all the flaws in his favorites that he points out in others.

I think Alasia should have gone last night, she barely had a photo at all, per Jay.

I am still holding out for Raina to come back. She really is the only one I like all her photos for. Her and the skinny black girl, I forget her name, not Angelea.

Angelea needs to remember her therapy sessions and calm down again, or else I may just have to throw up and stop watching this train wreck of a season.

Hate the new panel without Ms. J.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-15-10, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 14"
They were certainly making up the episode for the lack of drama the previous episode! It seemed that they really really emphasized the drama this week. Just when you think that Angelea has taken a back-seat to Anslee and Alasia, she is back with a vengeance showing us all why we don't like her in the first place. She had a great picture (I preferred Krista's) but she's one scary looking chick when she's not done up. She's very harsh looking and to me, doesn't look like a model - since they always emphasize the fact that models have to look like models.

I was never fussy about Miss J but he was a lot better than Leon Tally. He also reminds me of Jabba the Hut the way he just sits there.

A Gift from Agman

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-16-10, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 14"
I think Tyra's Pygmailaion complex has gone a little too far this time. "Hmmm, let's see if I can take a guttersnipe and make her a Stahhhhr." I really don't want to see America's Next Top Trashy Model anymore. I want to see them become PROFESSIONAL models....not better citizens of society!

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-10, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 14"
I'm also a Raina fan. Angelea and Alasia will stay until near the end I'm sure, as long as there are others who are expendable. Drama sells ratings unfortunately. Those two are a menace and would never last in the fashion industry. Tyra knows this better than anyone. HATE the new judge.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •