The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-10, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season"
I didn't realize this was starting tonite.
1 from Memphis;
1 from Conway, AR

but......
the mean girl from last season is back.
Angelea

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season jbug 03-10-10 1
 RE: New Season warp_core breach 03-11-10 2
 RE: New Season Q 03-11-10 3
   RE: New Season jbug 03-11-10 4
 RE: New Season jbug 03-18-10 5
   RE: New Season Q 03-18-10 6
       RE: New Season jbug 03-18-10 7
           This jbug 03-18-10 8
       1st eliminated jbug 03-18-10 9
           2nd eliminated jbug 03-18-10 10
               RE: 2nd eliminated grit 03-18-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-10-10, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season"
Memphis girl didn't make it
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-11-10, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season"
I didn't realize it either until I was flippin' around looking for something to watch at 8.

Can't stand that Angelea! There was too much of her the first time around but I think that Alasia chick will give her a run for her money.

Thought that Tyra's hair at panel with Miss J and Jay was her best hair to date... shorter, dark and not too poofy.

A Gift from Agman

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-11-10, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Season"
I only noticed it was on cause DVR automatically taped it. I'm not sure about the fact that they brought in a girl that was not with the rest of them? Whats with that?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

03-11-10, 04:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: New Season"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-10 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

I thought that was odd too.
Sort of a slap in the face to those who had gone thru the whole process and had been cut.

E: came back to mention that seems every season (at least since I started watching) the models get sillier and sillier; and b*tchier and b*tchier. The screaming is getting to be a bit much.

The one who fell out and seems to be worshiping Tyra? that is silly.
Tyra needs to project that she wants models who have at least a bit of maturity and a pleasant attitude.
Course she probably loves having them faun over her.

It was obvious that the ones chosen were the ones who would add the most drama to the show. If you were quiet & mature? You're out LOL

03-18-10, 11:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: New Season"
1 1/2 hrs last night;
saw 2 eliminations.

Sadly they kept the 2 most annoying ones there.
Strictly for the drama I know - cause 1 is really not model pretty.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-18-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Season"
I can't even remember the first girl out last night, I think she had all the curly hair. But the Bald Girl was a good boot, IMO. She was not going to win.

I like the girl who looks like a cross between Denise Richards and Anne Hathaway, the one who got first photo this week.

The others I can't recall, except for Ren, who does not look long for the show.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

03-18-10, 02:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: New Season"
When Ren ended up in the bottom 2 with the other girl, I was expecting her to interrupt Tyra & tell her she wanted to go. She has really been stressed out by the squealing and immaturity of many of the girls ! in particular who threatened her by saying something like "I know where you sleep")

03-18-10, 02:21 PM (EST)
8. "This"

is the reason I watch.

03-18-10, 02:24 PM (EST)
9. "1st eliminated"

03-18-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
10. "2nd eliminated "

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-18-10, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2nd eliminated "
Crap! I forgot to watch! Too much stuff going on in my life...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •