The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America's Next Top Model Cycle13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

marmalelavolk33 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marmalelavolk33 Click to send private message to marmalelavolk33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America's Next Top Model Cycle13"
I wanted to first say that I believe this cycle all the girls are pretty. Average and Natural beauty, but with the help of the show actually accentuates their qualities and make them into top model material. This cycles girl's I believe are prettier than the last cycle I think they picked alittle better, but I have a problem with how the females backbite like they do when they need to do what they need to be successful in the competition. Even though they are pretty their actions make them look like very ugly individuals.I want to leave a post about America's Next Top Model cycle 13. I don't like negative females that always have something bad to say about others, putting people down and badgering them, which I felt Ashley Howard & Lulu Braithwaite were doing. They were trying to tell Brittany Markert about her walk, her piercing eyes and etc.. when she is very good and beautiful, and they are the ones that need the help. Nonstop gossiping about Bianca Richardson was just ridiculous, they didn't have a life obviously, they had to be jealous or intimidated by her, because they sure won't focusing on themselves. Lulu needed to go home, when is Ashley's turn. Bianca should continue with her dream and take Tyra's advice because she's a very beautiful women, who they didn't take the time to even get to know. Then they got mad because Nicole Fox was talking to Bianca, and wanted to bully Nicole into not talking to Bianca as well because they didn't like her, people like that should reap what they sow until the learn and grow up. I hate that kind of stuff, I don't like to see people hurting people and not knowing where they come from or been through!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America's Next Top Model Cycle1... Q 10-09-09 1
   RE: America's Next Top Model Cycle1... house5180 03-26-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-09-09, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: America's Next Top Model Cycle13"
Personally, this cycle falls a little short (don't mind the pun, I'm only 5'2" and I'm a guy) in my opinion.

But that being said, I think Rae takes great pictures, I like crazy introverted Nichole, Erin is very good looking, IMO. I like Sundai, but she needs to open up and not look so defeated at council. Hold your head up high girl!

The others are forgettable IMO, with the possible exception of the Math girl (I can't remember her name right now), but she is a little too thin for me.

Bianca was a tough nut to crack and I think she will blossom with age and wisdom. She has to get past her past and embrace her future and she will do fine.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

house5180 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-10, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail house5180 Click to send private message to house5180 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America's Next Top Model Cycle13"
http://www.hotdvdshop.com>America's Next Top Model Seasons 1-13 DVD Boxset with $75.07 for free shipping.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •