The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 7th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-10, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 7th"
It was refreshing to have no house drama this week... just Anslee's usual whining.

Not much for me to comment on - the photo shoot and resulting photos were meh for me. Jessica's behaviour towards Nigel produced a small chuckle as did the girls faking chemistry with Ross the Intern.

A Gift from Agman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 7th JessicaRN 04-09-10 1
 RE: April 7th jbug 04-09-10 2
   RE: April 7th Snidget 04-09-10 3
 RE: April 7th Q 04-13-10 4
   RE: April 7th msmodel39 04-15-10 5
       RE: April 7th grit 04-15-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-10, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 7th"
I thought it was hilarious how several of them had no idea how to make someone (Nigel) feel comfortable. You're right though, Jessica was a riot and I hope that she doesn't walk into a club and do that.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-10, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 7th"
The local weatherman took over the station just as Nigel turned around. & he stayed on for a few hours

oh well; maybe I'll catch it at some point

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-10, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 7th"
The station here replays ANTM on Friday's, you might be able to catch it tonight.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 7th"
I also thought is was a so-so week for photos, etc. I am hoping we get some break-outs soon.

I also wonder if we know the overseas location for this year. Any ideas?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

msmodel39 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-10, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msmodel39 Click to send private message to msmodel39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 7th"
I missed the last 5 minutes of the show! Who got eliminated tonight? Brenda? Because I did see previews of next week and I saw...what's her name...the one with the mouth, the young one who is ALWAYS yelling at someone...not angelea, the other one, she is awful, so I see she didnt get eliminated and I think she was in the bottom with Brenda and Brenda got the boot? Let me know...it is driving me crazy!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-15-10, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 7th"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-10 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Brenda was eliminated.

Edited to add: And it looks like they're setting up for an Alasia elimination.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •