The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paulina Fired"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-15-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paulina Fired"
Another one bites the dust. I do like Tyra, but do you think she must be hard to work for with?

The reason I was told I was fired was because it seemed that 'America's Top Model' had gotten too fat, and they needed to cut some fat, and the fat was me," said Porizkova, who just completed her third season.

"I think that was a nice way of putting it. It could have been either that or my gigantic, huge ego -- which I wasn't aware of before I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem."

link

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paulina Fired toddE 05-15-09 1
   RE: Paulina Fired JessicaRN 05-15-09 2
 How come I am not surprised?? Tiggertramp 05-15-09 3
   RE: How come I am not surprised?? realitytvfan07 05-17-09 4
   RE: How come I am not surprised?? momof4inVA 09-13-09 7
 RE: Paulina Fired realitytvfan07 05-17-09 5
 RE: Paulina Fired MDLady13 09-17-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paulina Fired"
As the seasons have progressed, ANTM has become more about Tyra (see opening credits).

And she doesn't want anyone stealing her thunder, so other women usually don't last.

The show is as entertaining as ever, but even less legit than it used to be.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paulina Fired"
Janice ..... Twiggy ..... Paulina ....
There is a definite pattern here and if you are female, there doesn't appear to be any job security!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "How come I am not surprised??"
Paulina has been the one doing more than one session for the girls on how to pose, how to emote, etc.

What does Tyra do? She is over the top dramatic queen that makes BOTH of the Jays look mild mannered and oh so normal. SHe is more of a drag queen, than a drag queen is.

Her disingenuos way of speaking, and that stupid "Oh my jeep is wrecked! So I will act WAY over the top about ME being HERE so everyone will see ME, this *is* all about ME!

I am so sick of her. I would love to see this show run with a different model. Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangalista.

I am so sick of Tyra.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-09, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How come I am not surprised??"
Well since Tyra is the creator and executive producer another model won't host it unless Tyra decides to step aside or retire.

Tyra actually owns the rights to all the Top Model shows around the world. She also created and produces her talk show.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-09, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How come I am not surprised??"
hey Tigger,

How long have you watched the show? I think that the producers try hard to get the candates the best advice and photographers they can get. Tyra Banks is producer and creator(if I'm correct) of the show. She alone cannot determine the outcome. I really think she is just trying to help girls reach their potential in modeling. I don't watch her talk show, I don't like that everything is about her, but young woman finding their potential, I'm all about that!

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-09, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paulina Fired"
Actually, Paulina did work FOR Tyra. Tyra is the creator and executive producer of the show. She owns it the show as well as the Top Model shows produced in other countries.

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paulina Fired"
I still miss Janice!!!! She was so funny to watch.

Tyra is very over the top and has definitely gotten extreremely self-centered but it's her show. So she can do whatever she wants with it. I didn't particularly care for Paulina, Twiggy bored me to death. But don't insult the woman if you have to let her go. One thing Paulina did NOT have was the ego!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •