The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mar. 31st"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-01-10, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mar. 31st"
Yes Anslee, I get it, you're a mom. So am I but I don't feel the need to repeat that fact every two minutes. I am also very impressed with her vast life experience at the ripe old age of 23. Sheesh! I'm not defending Alasia because she is a beyotch but Anslee talks down to everyone which is worse in my opinion. She has something negative to say about everybody too. Alasia doesn't deserve to be there. Why? Because she is a beyotch? She's there because she does take nice pictures - better pictures than Anslee.

Poor Angelea looked so uncomfortable when those two were going at it. Her antics are nothing and have been nothing compared to those two.

Brenda needs to get over her hair issue. Sally H is right, she is a model now...

A Gift from Agman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mar. 31st JessicaRN 04-01-10 1
 RE: Mar. 31st jbug 04-01-10 2
   RE: Mar. 31st Kyree 04-02-10 3
 RE: Mar. 31st Q 04-05-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-10, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mar. 31st"
I thought the same thing about Anslee. They were having a screaming match over frozen vegetables.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-10, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mar. 31st"
I have never in my life screamed at a person like that;
I just can not imagine getting that riled up!

I can understand why the girl from last week wanted to go home; I don't blame her one bit.

Agman 2009

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-02-10, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mar. 31st"
Totally agree with the comments on the arguments. They most likely show us these conflicts so we'll choose favorites early in the season.

As for Alasia winning..... Are you are kidding me?? In my opinion, and I'm no Tyra, that was one of the worst photos in the group. Seriously, it was hideous. I thought Raina should have been closer to the top. She's probably the dark horse this season, so they aren't playing her up as much as they are Alasia. I'm bumfuzzled at this point.

I really hope next week will bring the beautiful photos back. No blood, no fangs, no lenses. With the white lenses, I didn't think any of them were particularly attractive. If I were them, I would remove that shot from the portfolio.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-05-10, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mar. 31st"
I agree that Anslee needs to get over herself also, but Alasia is just too much, too loud, too bathing-suit wearing for me. I also did not think her photo this week was best, I liked Raina's better.

I think Tyra holding Alasia up will be her undoing in the end. She will most likely fade and be voted out for going backwards.

I also think Anslee and Brenda are going soon as well. I see the three of them going soon.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •