The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Recap night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-16-08, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Recap night"
I was a little surprised to find that we're already halfway through this cycle. Where does the time go? We're down to 7 girls. Let's talk about the ones that are remaining.

Of the 7, I can only see 3 of them winning this - Elina, Mckey, and Marjorie. At this point I would be happy to see any one of them win. I think they are more edgy models than we are used to seeing in this show.

However, they always throw in that Cover Girl contract - which could also be the downfall of these 3 girls. I can't see any of these 3 hawking cheap cosmetics. I think Samantha or Annaleigh have that wholesome, American girl next door look that suits Cover Girl.

Sheena & Jocelyn are at the bottom of my list.

I got sliced!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Recap night trigirl 10-16-08 1
   RE: Recap night flystorms 10-16-08 2
       RE: Recap night grit 10-16-08 3
 RE: Recap night Q 10-20-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-16-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Recap night"
I was so disappointed to find out it was recrap night. Hunkered down for my guilty pleasure and that is what i found. yuk.

I totally agree with your top three. I think they may go for an edgy model this time (Cover Girl be darned).

Has Whitney done any "My Life as a CoverGirl" spots? I haven't seen them. The problem with FF'ing through the show I guess.

bouncey by Ice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-16-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Recap night"
I'm thinking it'll come down to Elina or Annaleigh probably. They've had the best edits and we've seen Annaleigh start to finally blossom. There was a quote (and I can't remember where I saw it) that Jay said that the winner was very obvious from the first day. He continued that he and Ms J had to contain themselves not to give it away.

If you look at the way the models fade out every week from the composite picture, it would seem that one of the girls on the right side of the pic will fall next - Samantha or McKey. If you've watched in seasons past, the fadeouts tend to balance out the composite as time goes on. It's interesting, so you should see it.

Now in the recap episode last night, they really made Elina come across as a real bitchy backstabber. Wow! That makes me wonder if she'll actually win this thing now. They usually try to make the winner look a bit better.

Whitney's Cover Girls spots come in the 2nd commercial break, I think. They're pretty good, and better than many of the girls in the past.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-16-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Recap night"
Now in the recap episode last night, they really made Elina come across as a real bitchy backstabber. Wow! That makes me wonder if she'll actually win this thing now. They usually try to make the winner look a bit better.

Thanks, flystorms, I was going to mention that in my original post but forgot. I thought the same thing. I figure that either she's getting the bitch edit because she loses or maybe she will redeem herself (like Eva the Diva did in, what, season 3?).

I don't pay much attention to the composite but I always thought they re-shuffled it each week. I'll have to pay closer attention next time.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-20-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Recap night"
I think Sam is a goner soon. She is too catalogue for my taste, but I do fear her leaving the house will spell a nasty turn. I think she is the happy-go-lucky girl that I know I would hang with if I was there, oh well.

As for Annaleigh, I think she is going to go to the F3 at least, if not further. As for Jocelyn, she started strong, so that makes me wonder if she is one of the ones the J's had an eye on.

I think Marjorie is a good bet too. Her self-concious issues is just what Tyra likes to see people overcome. I just don't know about McKey though. Her hands are really manish and I don't see her in 17 or as a covergirl. Elina, eh, I can take her of leave her.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •