The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Makeover show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-08, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Makeover show"
Oh I can't wait to see what they've done to these girls tonight. There are some pix on E! with a few of them. Clarke goes brown and Elina looks fabulous!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Makeover show grit 09-18-08 1
 RE: Makeover show trigirl 09-18-08 2
   RE: Makeover show ginger 09-18-08 3
       RE: Makeover show flystorms 09-18-08 4
           RE: Makeover show grit 09-18-08 5
               RE: Makeover show ginger 09-18-08 6
                   RE: Makeover show grit 09-18-08 7
                       RE: Makeover show Snidget 09-18-08 8
                           RE: Makeover show mindy23 09-22-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-18-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Makeover show"
I can't believe that Elina was the one that went semi-postal over her makeover. It looks better when the stylists do it for her. When she fixes her own hair, it looks like a red, poufy version of her old hairstyle (which, BTW, I liked better).

I don't think any of the makeovers were that dramatic this time. Samantha and McKey probably have the most dramatic and best makeovers of the bunch. Let's see how everyone works the new styles.

I got sliced!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Makeover show"
I think Elina looks stunning. Love it!

bouncey by Ice

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Makeover show"
Elina is stunning no matter what. I did laugh when they pulled out the red weave job again, though - and said it made her "ethinically diverse" or something.

How wonderfully wackjob was the whole Snow White theme? With Jay as Prince Charming? They should have had Miz Jay to Snow White and let Tyra do the witch (as well as the scary-eyes Glinda bit, which was not really like the magic mirror, and which I look forward to seeing on The Soup in the next few days).

Hey, buy this foundation, YO!

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-08, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Makeover show"
Oh yes! I think this cycle will have repeat visits to The Soup. Wow, it's bad!

I thought Elina looked better with her regular hair, but who am I to say? You're right, though, the rest of the girls were fairly tame other than Samantha and McKey. Both look amazing and so much more interesting.

I sure thought they'd do more than a basic bob with Hannah, though. She's so high-schoolish; don't you think she should've gotten something more edgy? She's not going to last long anyway, I'll bet.

09-18-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Makeover show"
What is "The Soup"?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Makeover show"
It's a humorous clip show. Greg Kinnear got his start on it, when it was just clips of weird/funny moments from talk shows, but now they include reality and "ET" type shows for clippage, as well - different, but very funny host. Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm blanking on whether it's on ET, VH1 or Comedy Central. But it's good; you'd like.

09-18-08, 05:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Makeover show"
Doesn't matter which one it's on. I don't get any of those channels. We're on the budget plan - basic basic. 13 channels and some cable access.

Do they have a website where I can look at clips?

I got sliced!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Makeover show"
http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/thesoup/

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Makeover show"
OK. THAT was weird!! LOL.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •