The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Final Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-01-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-08 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

I don't know about the rest of you but I've been pretty underwhelmed this season. Now we're down to the final four and I'm having a hard time mustering up much support for any of them. I don't think anyone has gotten a winner's edit all season. I guess I'm a little bitter because my girl Marvita went home so soon.

My thoughts:

Dominique - I think Dominique is actually a 50-year-old man who got a sex change operation and some heavy-duty plastic surgery to look younger. Those highly-arched eyebrows are a sign of brow lift. Okay, maybe the last episode showed that she can pose, but she still looks like a tired soccer mom every time she shows up at panel. Plus the girl has been repeatedly portrayed as obnoxious and crazy.

Fatima - Here's another one who looks terrible every panel. And the tears are getting old. "I'm in the bottom two!" "I got called first!" "I don't have my important papers even though every cast of Top Model goes overseas and I should have known better!" I was surprised, though, that after a cr@ppy photo posing challenge she pulled it out of the toilet and posed well for Tyra's camera.

Whitney - I like Whitney - her face is beautiful. I think she comes across as fake because, as the competition's only plus-size model, she's trying a lot harder than the others and ends up going overboard sometimes. But she can't win. Tyra won't have a plus-size top model. No matter how comfortable the girl is in her body or how well she poses.

Anya - She's the only one with anything remotely close to a winner's edit. She's doing well in challenges and almost always poses well and has good pictures. The only negative comment I've seen about her was the fact that she's a little vacant.

What does everyone else think?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Final Four Magnolia_Rocker 05-01-08 1
 RE: The Final Four Enyo 05-01-08 2
 RE: The Final Four trigirl 05-01-08 3
   RE: The Final Four ZnittyK 05-01-08 4
 RE: The Final Four pinksparkleguitar 05-02-08 5
 RE: The Final Four ginger 05-02-08 6
   RE: The Final Four Q 05-07-08 10
 RE: The Final Four toddE 05-02-08 7
   RE: The Final Four amanda11694 05-04-08 8
   RE: The Final Four trigirl 05-04-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-01-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Final Four"
The fact that I can't remember these girls names from week to week should let you know how I feel about this season. *yawn*

My future Rockers!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Final Four"
I like to take every opportunity I can to express how grossed-out I am by Dominique. On last night's show they gave her this blond/white hair, and all I could think was "now instead of her looking 35-40, she'll look 55-60.. America's Next Geriatric Model." Her picture was great.. but who on earth would hire her after seeing her in person? If she comes close to opening her mouth at all (especially smiling) she has these smile lines all over her face that instantly add years and years on her. And yes, she looks like a man. Her constant talking about how great she is is just annoying.

I loved Fatima on the very first show. I singled her out right away. But then they do the makeovers on the girls and they strip them of all personality and uniqueness, and give them stuff that just doesn't work for them. Fatima seems to be lost without any makeup to give her face any definition. She seems very weak personality-wise, and she keeps trying to talk trash to the camera about how she isn't worried about anything when clearly she is. The tough-girl act isn't working for her.

Whitney.. hmm.. she has a false front that she really needs to drop. But I am honestly impressed with her. In the gladiator photo shoot, did you see her body? I thought it looked great. No, she isn't a size 1, but she is very well proportioned, not chunky or ripply or anything, and she wore that gladiator outfit well. Yet in photo shoots, they put frumpy dumpy stuff on her like to hide her size, which makes her look even bigger. That black dress last night with the black boa, and then the dark lighting for the pic, her body was lost in it. But as you said, she is just a toy and won't win.

Which leaves Anya. She is the only one that should even be considered for winning. She might be a little weird but she has that open personality they seem to think so important, she has the bubbliness, takes direction well, and does great pics.

IMO, bring Claire back. That was completely ridiculous that she was voted off. But from various things I've read, last season was 'rigged', so I guess there is no reason to think this season wouldn't be either. Although I just don't know what they were thinking this time around.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Final Four"
I think they are setting it up between a Whitney and Anya. They have been waiting for a plus size model for years they could stand behind. Her face is totally "Cover Girl".

bouncey by Ice

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Final Four"
Whitney is my favorite. I think they are expecting more out of her because she is plus size. They are going to throw whatever they can at her and find everything wrong with her for the fact that she is plus size. Oh well. she's not going to win. I wonder how come Tyra couldn't put two STRONG plus size women in this season.

Dominique sucks. She is too manish looking and she is an ugly manish looking person at that. Whenever I see her it makes my stomach sick.

I am tired of hearing this Fatima and Iman thing. I am sure everyone has used this so and so person reminds them of, but dang can this girl Fatima get her own identity?

Im not very impressed.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Final Four"
I guess at this point, I am rooting for Whitney. Fatima is mean, Anya is nice, I guess, but not a whole lot of personality. And I think her nose is too weird-looking.

Can we talk about what really bothers me, though???

Domnique is a hot mess with a MISSING TOOTH that nobody seems to talk about. A missing tooth! A gap everytime she smiles!! WTH?

Thanks, Agman!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-08 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

Well, with the exception of Dom, who actually does take some pretty great pix, I like them all better than Tyra's Little Suckup from last season.

I like Anya. Fatima looks too Iman for me, Whitney's okay but I am still very Toccaraccentric and Whitney is no Toccara.

I'm guessing Fatima or Whitney wins.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-07-08, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Final Four"
I also can't beleive Kat was eliminated last week. At the beginning I LOVED Claire, so of course she was eliminated. So I went on to liking Lauren. So they eliminated her. So next was Kat/Anya. So they eliminated Kat. I FEAR for Anya as I seem to be the Kiss of death this cycle. I also then Fear Dominique/Famtima F2 as that is my WORST nightmare, meaning Tyra will make it come true.

I don't really like Whitney, but I don't hate her either.

And Salesha sucked so bad last year.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-02-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-08 AT 07:31 PM (EST)

While this cast overall looked pretty good, the final 4 is blah.

Anya seems likely to win, but she has no "it" factor at all. However, her vacancy won't hurt her as a professional model.

Whitney is my favorite, and while I can't imagine a plus size girl actually winning, the mediocrity of this group gives me hope that Whitney will win. She's totally the best one left.(and better than Toccara when she was on ANTM, though nowhere near the hotness of the current, incredibly fine Toccara who just got ripped off by Celebrity Fit Club)

Fatima, like Anya, is not at all attractive until she cakes on the makeup. But she does look good when she's all made up.

Domanique is perhaps the worst contestant to ever make it to the final four. Yes, worse the Jade. Worse than the dreadful Tootie look-alike who won last season. Worse than Robyn. She's just horrible and I can't figure out why she's still in.

Imagine any of these girls trying to compete on Make Me a Supermodel? Nope.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-08, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Final Four"
I'm rooting for Anya, but once she wins, I hope they get rid of that platinum hair.
I liked Whitney at the beginning of the competition, but now she's just annoying. I can't believe they chose her over Katarzyna.

Why is Dominique still here?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Final Four"
Domanique is perhaps the worst contestant to ever make it to the final four. Yes, worse the Jade. Worse than the dreadful Tootie look-alike who won last season. Worse than Robyn. She's just horrible and I can't figure out why she's still in.

Bwaahaa! So.Right.

bouncey by Ice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •