The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-03-08, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 2"
I have watched every cycle and always found someone to root for. For a whole bunch of reasons...I haven't been able to tune in until this week. Is it because I haven't been there from the beginning or are these a really, really lame bunch of girls?

Regarding the photo shoot.... I liked the idea of the photo shoot, but was not very impressed with ANY of the final products.

The girl that got booted seemed pretty good. What's up?

bouncey by Ice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 2 Magnolia_Rocker 04-03-08 1
   RE: April 2 Magnolia_Rocker 04-03-08 2
 RE: April 2 msshel 04-03-08 3
   RE: April 2 qwertypie 04-03-08 4
 RE: April 2 Q 04-03-08 5
   RE: April 2 msshel 04-04-08 7
 RE: April 2 Myantek 04-03-08 6
 RE: April 2 toddE 04-07-08 8
   RE: April 2 flystorms 04-08-08 9
       RE: April 2 SavannahPeach 04-09-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-03-08, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 2"
Yeah, this is a pretty "blah" season.

My future Rockers! Twins Blog

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-03-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 2"
Oh, and one more thing....Fatima looks like she constantly has a 5 o'clock shadow. It's disturbing.

My future Rockers! Twins Blog

msshel 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-03-08, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msshel Click to send private message to msshel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 2"
I haven't been impressed with the last 3 cycle's. Anya takes good pictures. So far she is my favorite. Clair, the girl who was cut last night, took good pictures. Thought she would go far.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 2"
Yeah, Tyra totally set her up IMO.
It is pretty hard to look soft and feminine when you are sporting an Annie Lennox 'do.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-03-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 2"
Well Claire was my favorite this season, but I have to admit that her attitude the last two episodes really really disappointed me. She was not acting COVERGIRL IMO. That said, she was not the worst last night, BY FAR. Tyra kept Whitney in the game after her Elephant Fetus photo shoot, come on, Whitney is pretty, etc. but that photo looked like a giant, GIANT BLOB in the middle of the screen.

I am rooting for Katazynia (Kat) from here on out. I like anya, but can't handle the freaky accent. IMO, the stories about Tyra leaving (that she denied), I WISH WAS TRUE. I like the show, but think TYRA has become the problem with it.

TYRA go away and lets pick real models.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

msshel 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-04-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msshel Click to send private message to msshel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April 2"
I couldn't agree more. Tyra doesn't care enough about the models any more and it shows. I'm afraid Stacey Ann may be America's Next Top Model. She's cute but please... here we go again with Saleisha. UGHHH!

Myantek 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-03-08, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myantek Click to send private message to Myantek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 2"
Clare was my favourite too. I don't get Dominique. I just don't like her look. I never pick the winner though, I guess I just don't have the same eye the judges have.

Of the pictures last night I really liked Anya's. She's like something out of another world all the time but it really worked for the pictures last night.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-07-08, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: April 2"
I haven't thought this show had really good models since, like, cycle 5.

This season, Whitney is good. My friends love her, and she's maybe the best plus size contestant the show has ever had (Toccara currently looks better than she looked on the show).

Also Lauren. But Lauren doesn't seem to be able to improve her walk, so if she can't step it up (pun intended), she goes.

Anya looks like a model, but she's sans personality and not much to root for.

Fatima is the villain. DoMANique is the wannabe villain.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: April 2"
I can't believe Lauren stays on as bad as her walk is this year! She really just looks like she schlumps her way through every catwalk. UGH! I think she should've gone rather than Claire this week.

I love, love, love Whitney. That girl is a hoot and has a whole lot of confidence. She also takes great pictures. It's too bad ANTM won't promote a plus-sized girl. She's the one who could take it this year. The rest are so...meh...

Fatima just needs to go.

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: April 2"
I think the problem with Claire (besides her attitude) was that she didn't seem to have a lot of range... her pictures all looked the same. I think when they put that country/western outfit on her they expected her to really come out of her shell and have fun. And she disapointed them.

And I think that the reason Lauren stays is because they see such potential in her!! If she could pull it together a little bit she would be an awesome model. She looks so much better... she just can't seem to walk. At all.

And Dominique- how can one person be so clueless? (and in love with themselves?) lol

The rest of them... I don't really have much to say about. They're definitely not the most exciting cast.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •