The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
Out of all of the cycles in America's Next Top Model history which one do you think has the strongest group of girls. I'm not talking about the girls individually, or who the best winner was out of all the cycles. I'm talking about the girls as a group. The strongest contestants that has ever been chosen to compete.

Eliminate, all attitude and girls being stuck up or whatever. I mean modeling potential, great pictures you know.

Hope I didn't ask this question before lol.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE realitytvfan07 11-19-07 1
 RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE Brooklynne 11-19-07 2
   RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE amanda11694 11-20-07 3
 RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE toddE 11-21-07 4
   RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE CattyChat 11-22-07 5
       RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE ZnittyK 11-24-07 7
   RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE trigirl 11-23-07 6
       RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE ginger 11-28-07 9
 RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE ANTM Fanatic 11-28-07 8
 RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE unknownauthor_anonymous 03-13-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
I would have to say the current season's girls seem to have the most potential.

Many of these girls take great pictures and and have a natural ability to model. Plus, most of these girls really want it.

So far this season is my favorite of all.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Brooklynne 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-19-07, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooklynne Click to send private message to Brooklynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
Definitely not this season - this season and last season sucked if you ask me. Maybe hte season with amanda and eva.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
I would say this season, cycle 3, and cycle 1

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-21-07, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"

Cycle 2,hands down. the final 5 all rocked.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-22-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
ToddE is right on -- Cycle 2, by far. A very distant 2nd strongest would be Cycle 3.

I only watch for the drama, as each season gets worse and worse for "potential models." It really is a joke, IMO, and each "contestant" is the same cookie-cutter "stereotype" Tyra casts each season, i.e.: a bitchy one; an "old" one; one with a disability to exploit; someone with potential, but heart not in it; one with low self-esteem; one who is too pretty; one who is too commercial; one who thinks she knows it all. Every season, the same group of girls.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-07, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
LOL, you are so right. Its like they talk about who they want on T.V but the show only half of it. Its like they talk about the stereotypes off camera or just don't show it. Don't forget the plus size girls that they just have to find something wrong with just to get her off the show. That is only if a plus girl is lucky enough to make it onto the show to begin with. Tyra is trying to make a statement. Not an issue, but at the same time its just repetitive.

So far I think this cycle's contestants has the most potential. I think the girls in this season are the best so far. I also agree about about cycle 2 and 3.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-23-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
ToddE is right on -- Cycle 2, by far. A very distant 2nd strongest would be Cycle 3.

Without a doubt! Yoanna, Mercedes, Shandi, April and Camille were all absolutely amazing.

BTW, cycle 2 Canada's NTM had a very, very strong group. Even Nigel said they were the strongest group he has seen in any top model competition in a long time.

bouncey by Ice

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
I agree re Cycle 2.

I still lvoe Cycle 1 though; I've caught it in reruns a couple of times.

Elisse!
Adrian!
Shannon!
Robyn's Bible!

ANTM Fanatic 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-28-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTM%20Fanatic Click to send private message to ANTM%20Fanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
Most of the cycles are pretty good, but I would have to say the strongest cycles are cycle 3, cycle 4, and cycle 6

unknownauthor_anonymous 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unknownauthor_anonymous Click to send private message to unknownauthor_anonymous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: THE STRONGEST CYCLE"
americas next top model 4 was fantastick

they were the strongest

kahlen and christina were working it.

christina was the strongest. she is so damn sexy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •