The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-08, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
For me, four words:

Marvita has a mullet.

Wait, make that five:

Marvita has a mullet, suckah!!

Syren made it!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha... Q 03-06-08 1
   RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha... Enyo 03-10-08 5
 RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha... realityfreek 03-06-08 2
 RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha... Snidget 03-06-08 3
   RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha... Tiggertramp 03-06-08 4
       RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha... unknownauthor_anonymous 03-13-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
My take on the makeovers were, ehh. I think they went to short with too many girls cuts and that will cause problems down the line for them, or force the judges to keep them out of pity for what they did to them.

Marvita, ehh. I love what they did with the punk girl and gave her long hair, she looks quite pretty to me. I also like Whitney's new look.

Stacy Ann looks TERRIBLE. They made her look horrible. I don't think Claire's look was improved either, I think it looks terrible, even though I LOVE Claire. I feel bad for her, but she can work it if she has to.

Dan

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-10-08, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
Marvita looked good in her pic -- but looked about 35 yrs old. She has a strong face when airbrushed, but it isn't the face of youth. Just like the 'soccer mom' one they got rid of. Her makeover definitely contributed to her being kicked off.

Claire.. so far she is one of my favorites. She came in with a daring and risky look. I'm not sure of her ethnicity but I love her look. The bleach blond white hair though seems to sap that look right out of her though.. she is washed out. I think they killed her neatness as well. And the Hawaii girl.. what is it with them doing these outrageous white bleach jobs?

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
Ok..first off I want to apologize I am not good with names..so I probably wont remember alot of them..sorry!

Marvita-blach
stacy ann-ok
amis-yuck
iman look alike-better color but cant stand her
whitney-love
allison-ok
amy-liked it
anya-from hawaii-yuck yuck yuck
russian girl-love

who am I missing....ummmmm

leann-better
oh yeah dominique-way better-she has an odd look...I wonder what the color is going to be now...tyra said at the end about getting the color she had asked for...ooppss dont ##### off Tyra!

To me all the girls are just ok...no stand outs for me

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-08, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
I actually liked all the makeovers this season.

I think I liked the they didn't know what they were getting so we didn't get as much of the don't you dare do that to me drama. I think when you see the final results without the worry that makes people more accepting of the change.

I even liked the horsetail weave. It kept a bit of the punk edge but made it something with some style to it.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
I liked Marvita's look, and her picture this week was absolutely fierce! She looked like a panther. I loved it.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

unknownauthor_anonymous 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-13-08, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unknownauthor_anonymous Click to send private message to unknownauthor_anonymous Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Makeovers - Season 10! Whatcha think?"
i am digging the new hairstyles.

this antm, the girls couldn't see their new looks.

there for, no one needed to complain.

these girls are workin it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •